collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The 6th Annual Southeast Pony Meet 2016!! (Atlanta, GA)  (Read 20264 times)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: The 6th Annual Southeast Pony Meet 2016!! (Lawrenceville, GA)
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2016, 06:14:01 PM »
No problem girl! :)

I am a bit late posting this here- things have been a whirlwind of crazy on so many levels. I ran into quite the problem with our original venue. They decided to let me know that the clubhouse will be closed for renovations during the Fall. So, I have been in a frenzy trying to find a new venue.

I finally did, and it will now be at the showroom where my hubby works in downtown Atlanta. There is plenty of parking and we won't have to battle crazy tennis people! :silly: It might be a bit of an awkward set up, but I am going to make it work if it's the last thing I do. The timeline has also had to change a little to fit this new venue. The meet with be from 12 PM - 8 PM, and set up with begin at 11:30 PM. So if you have table space, I suggest you arrive at that time. I will keep everyone updated and will post the new venue address soon! If this does not work for anyone that has RSVP'd, please let me know so I can take you off the list.

I am SO sorry that this happened and I have been quite upset over it. I am trying to make the best of the lemons I have been dealt. If anyone has any questions at all please let me know! At least I know the clubhouse will definitely be available next year and will be even nicer than before! :)
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2016, 06:43:29 AM »
I don't think it'll be an issue for me. The time is a little later than I like to be out so depending on how the hubby feels we might leave a tad early.

What kid of show room does your hubby work at? Now I'm curious!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2016, 06:51:34 AM »
I don't think it'll be an issue for me. The time is a little later than I like to be out so depending on how the hubby feels we might leave a tad early.

What kid of show room does your hubby work at? Now I'm curious!

I know, I am bummed it has to be so much later :( But no worries if you have to leave early! I can always do the raffles sooner to accommodate the later time frame for those who need to leave earlier.

It is a high end kitchen appliance business so we will be among pretty kitchen set ups. :silly: It is really nice though! If you want you can look at the website by going to Google and searching Guy Gunter Home :)

Also, I have updated the first page with all of the address info for anyone that needs to plan travel!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: The 6th Annual Southeast Pony Meet 2016!! (Atlanta, GA)
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2016, 07:29:51 AM »
Just a little reminder that I keep the first page updated with headcount, RSVP's I have received, number of tables still available, as well as any raffle prizes and other things people are bringing! :)

Less than 2 months away now! :frolic:

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2016, 10:18:14 PM »
Wow, this year's meet already seems like it's going to be extra special, I can't wait!!! Sent my RSVP in and will post teasers of my raffle donations soon.
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2016, 12:54:55 PM »
*waves at everyone*

Heeey, don't forget to shoot me a PM if you want a custom made name badge. I've got alot of stuff going on at work an a road trip to a wedding 7 states away i'm going to all coming up so I'm not sure if I get any late requests I'll be able to get them done.

So, if anyone has not reached out to me, please shoot me a PM with what pony you want on your badge (OCs, or hasbro ponies)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2016, 07:39:26 PM »
I seriously cannot wait to have you guys there this year! I am so excited to have some new faces this year! :frolic:

ringwraith, did you still want to print the coloring pages for the mascot contest? If so I can put you down for them on the OP so I don't forget! If that will be too much for you, just let me know! Thanks girly :heart:
Yes, I can definitely do that! I have a coloring book sitting in my office at work waiting for me to scan pages. ;P Sorry for the late response -- I've been super busy and sick the last few weeks. O_o

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2016, 01:04:47 PM »
Yay thanks so much, ringwraith10! :D

Quick Update!

We are officially at a 32 (plus 1 child) person headcount and all tables have officially been claimed! I cannot believe it and am absolutely dumbfounded by how big this year is going to be. I cannot wait and am so excited! Not only that, but you guys have really been SO amazing in offering such great raffle prizes and food! Seriously I am forever so thankful and this meet would not be possible without all of you. The SEPM has grown so much since it's first year in 2011 when we only had about 8 people in attendance. I never imagined it would grow so much!

I am so humbled and eagerly awaiting September :) Also, please post teaser pictures!! I need to see some! :D

I have also reorganized the food category to show better what everyone and bringing so we can see what we need. I think we will definitely need some more drinks! Would anyone be willing to contribute? Water would be wonderful! We are also in need of some healthier snack options. Since we have so many people, I am not sure one veggie tray would cut it! :silly:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:50:48 PM by MonstarNomNom »

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2016, 05:25:17 PM »
Holy potatoes! 32 people!? Wow that is awesome. I am afraid I won't have anything new this year with work and personal stuff that's been going on I have had to time to craft or anything.

Is food still chick fil a since its at a different location now or is food even a thing now that it's at another time?

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2016, 05:33:43 PM »
food will be dinner instead of lunch! Everything else is the same :)

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2016, 07:33:00 PM »
I dunno if I will get all this stuff done in time for the meet, but here's sneak peak at what I've been working on. I'm hoping to at least get half of it done.

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

These gents are my next set of airbrush victims. The little g4 and i had a disagreement over his sculpting so I'm having to redo him. The picture frame is something new I'm trying. I don't know if I'll be making many more to sell as they take a bit of time to sculpt. But I'm gonna try to get a few more done if I can and if they don't take away from my customs I'm working on.

These ladies are getting prepped for airbrushing. The big yellow ones in the back are a pair of customs for my husband and myself. Zig Zag will be for sale.

These playskool customs are on deck for some new eyes, Minty is there as a reference.

These are some painting I'm hoping to get done. You can also see the thumbnails I was drawing for various ideas. The green board minty is sitting on will hopefully be the board I paint the seapony themed painting on.

*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline tealight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2016, 06:46:42 AM »
I would love to come!! I never been to one how does this work ? I can bring sum stuff you need.  Just let me know what to do.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2016, 08:19:18 AM »
Retrogradnova, those teasers are wonderful!! I love the customs! :lovey:

Tealight, we would love to have you!  if you know you can make it, you can send me an RSVP via email with the form I have in the original post. All of the information can be found there. The only sad part is we are out of tables, however you are more than welcome to bring a tote or something to carry if you would like to buy/sell/trade. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions! If you have a Facebook, feel free to join the group there is well. It's full of great pictures from past years! :)

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2016, 03:08:25 PM »
Thanks so much!!!

I'm cross-posting this from the facebook group just in case anyone may be like me and not check facebook regularly:

This might seem like a weird question for the meet, but is anyone deathly allergic to cats?

My husband and I were planning on making a weekend of the trip and staying the night in Atlanta, maybe hit Dave & Busters, and trying some of the flea markets outside there city on our way home.

Problem: My cat was rushed to the vet today. Turns out he's diabetic. Yay! >_< Which means we can't leave him in the care of our elderly neighbor like we are planning to do with the rest of our other cats. He now needs insulin shots every 12 hours.

He will be staying at whatever hotel we book during the meet, but I am trying to figure out if I need to buy a bunch of lint rollers and other things to potentially decontaminate the stuff I'm bringing since he will be in the car with everything in a closed environment for over 5 hours as we travel there.
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2016, 08:31:55 AM »
I'm so excited!!! Trivia is all done and I have all the prizes!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal