collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Listings on EE  (Read 383 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
New Listings on EE
« on: April 18, 2016, 10:08:10 PM »
No pics yet but it looks like some of the stuff seen at toy fair will be trickling out soon. No sign of the Roller Skate Equestria Girls tho.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: New Listings on EE
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 11:57:19 PM »
I got roller Rarity from Amazon, the othes are listed too.

Seriously disappointedupon a: seeing HQ pics of the Toyfair finally and b) the HQ pics on MLP Merch. ( http://www.mlpmerch.com/2016/04/hq-images-found-of-gloriosa-daisy-and-rarity-loe-dolls.html )

I'm calling it now: last year for the full size EQGs. At least the FG games had some style. (Roller Rarity's dress is really very cute) But PLASTIC BOTTOMS? Really Hasbroken REALLY?

Carrie

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: New Listings on EE
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 08:57:54 AM »
I got roller Rarity from Amazon, the othes are listed too.

Seriously disappointedupon a: seeing HQ pics of the Toyfair finally and b) the HQ pics on MLP Merch. ( http://www.mlpmerch.com/2016/04/hq-images-found-of-gloriosa-daisy-and-rarity-loe-dolls.html )

I'm calling it now: last year for the full size EQGs. At least the FG games had some style. (Roller Rarity's dress is really very cute) But PLASTIC BOTTOMS? Really Hasbroken REALLY?

Carrie

I haven't seen the Roller Skate Shadowbolts yet. I really hope the unarticulated versions weren't the only ones of those caracters. The Skate ones have better outfits and I like the hair on Sunny a bit better. Also I'm still disappointed all we got of the 2nd wave of Pony Mania dolls was Crys.

I kinda like some of the basic Everfree dolls despite the rubber bottoms. The actual fabric parts are cute and I'm sure the rubber bits can be replaced. Also glad for a Lyra that has 2 matching legs. I hated the mismatched legs the basic Rainbow Rocks dolls had.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal