collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anime Recommendations?  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Anime Recommendations?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 05:10:18 PM »
The same applies for Fruits Basket, which is wonderfully sweet but highly misleading because of the way it ends vs how the manga goes on.

Yeah, Fruits Basket is one of those that the manga wasn't complete before they completed the anime (I think another one that was mentioned on this thread was Fullmetal Alchemist) so it definitely ends differently.  You don't even get to meet some of the Zodiac members in the anime (like the Rooster).

Or the horse. Same is true for Saiyuki, which remains on hiatus because of the severe health issues of the mangaka.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
Re: Anime Recommendations?
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2016, 12:32:42 AM »
Other than some of the great choices that have already been listed here, I very much enjoyed Witch Hunter Robin, what I've seen of Scrapped Princess, of course anything Ghibli ( I know its been mentioned but seriously I love Ghibli), Vampire Hunter D (not the best animation maybe but really good stories), Vampire Princess Miyu, and Black Butler.
I could probably go on and on forever but figured it would be best to avoid repeat titles again and again. xD

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal