collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: is this in shops near you; brushable princess celestia shimmer flutter wings  (Read 3710 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
How long has she been out in other areas? I have not seen her in the US but doesn't mean we won't see her.. but I have a feeling the US will not see these
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Huh, I guess I'd assumed she'd just been cancelled or something. Good to know other countries at least are getting a chance at her.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Pretty weird since you'd figured she would atleast be on hasbrotoyshop.com, but she isn't....wasn't it the same way with Holly Dash?
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Pretty weird since you'd figured she would atleast be on hasbrotoyshop.com, but she isn't....wasn't it the same way with Holly Dash?
This happens with quite a few ponies actually. HTS for the US will only stock things for the US, I looked at some of the HTS websites for other countries and I was surprised to see a lot of POP ponies who don't stock here.
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Never even seen that Celestia before! My FYE only has a single of Twilight and I've not seen any others anywhere else. I hope she does arrive in the US soon. She is very unique and that is an interesting variant of her. It does make her seem like a younger version!
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
    • View Profile
I found her in Canada a few days ago. Found her at Winners which is the store that seems to get the ponies that the US skips. Wish I had bought both of them now so I could help someone out. I'll pick up more if I see her again, they don't get very many.

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I don't think she's been spotted in Canada yet, but it looks like TRU is getting ready for some new merch.

Elf

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
iv just spotted a couple of weeks ago we (in New Zealand) finally got the waves with Trixie and Button Belle packs with the Breezies.
didn't they come out ages ago in other country's?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
    • View Profile
I don't think she's been spotted in Canada yet, but it looks like TRU is getting ready for some new merch.

Elf

She's at Winners right now if you're looking for her. They only had 2 when I found mine.  :)

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile

Elf

She's at Winners right now if you're looking for her. They only had 2 when I found mine.  :)

Hmm, I hope that doesn't mean she won't be getting a wider release (well, it's Twilight I'm after, but same thing). Thanks for the heads up!

Elf

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
iv just spotted a couple of weeks ago we (in New Zealand) finally got the waves with Trixie and Button Belle packs with the Breezies.

They were here in the UK last July. But that was only Hamleys I think. They didn't get mainstreamed in the UK till the early autumn, but we definitely had them here and no longer have them now.

I haven't seen this Celestia (though I haven't been looking for her, I do keep an eye on what is in shops in the UK in case people ask on here) so apparently she's either in only some parts of the UK or specific stores I haven't been to.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile

They were here in the UK last July. But that was only Hamleys I think. They didn't get mainstreamed in the UK till the early autumn, but we definitely had them here and no longer have them now.

I haven't seen this Celestia (though I haven't been looking for her, I do keep an eye on what is in shops in the UK in case people ask on here) so apparently she's either in only some parts of the UK or specific stores I haven't been to.

last July   :shocked: that is ages ago. and funny they are still circulating but why they keep things in storage or held back for so long. like some of the lalaloospys we were getting over here were a year or 2 behind other parts of the world  :huh:

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I found her at Marshal's in Canada, the same type of store as Winners.  That was where I found snowglobe Cadence last year, that seemed to miss out on a wider release as well. 

Elfpony, did you find the Twilight you were looking for?

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I found her at Marshal's in Canada, the same type of store as Winners.  That was where I found snowglobe Cadence last year, that seemed to miss out on a wider release as well. 

Elfpony, did you find the Twilight you were looking for?
no I haven't spotted her yet. Could you let me know if you see her?

Elf

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal