collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC for urgent sales: G3 Fair Ponies, SDCC, Art, Pony Project, Charity, Rares +  (Read 980 times)

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Hi Lovely Pony Peoples

As per the title I'm looking for a little help with some price checks for some rare/htf/sought after G3s. Ordinarily I'd auction them if I wasn't sure what to charge but I need to sell as quickly as I can, so want to do 'buy it now' on eBay or here.

(FYI, I know PCs with a view to sell often generate PMs from potential buyers/interested parties and I'm more than happy to receive PMs from people about these girls but don't worry if I don't reply straight away as I will be waiting for PC info and have lots of other irons in the fire regarding pony sales too. Please note, I can't do holds, just straight sales at this time).

Here are the ponies I'm looking for PCs for - all are loose, some have packaging and that will be noted where it applies:

Fair Exclusives:

2005 Bay Breeze - still has plastic wraps in hair - comes with packaging which includes sticker and insert
2006 Frisco - still has plastic wraps in hair - comes with packaging which includes sticker and insert (number 65 of 150)
2006 Trolley - still has plastic wraps in hair - comes with packaging which includes sticker and insert (number 67 of 150)
2007 Pinkie Pie - a few very small marks
2008 (US) Providence - a couple of tiny paint rubs
2008 (UK) Sunny Grace - a couple of tiny paint rubs
2009 Peacock
2010 Dandelion
2011 Egyptian

SDCC:

2007 Superhero - a couple of very small marks
2008 Ninja - a couple of very small marks
2009 Villain - a couple of tiny paint rubs
2010 Graffiti - a few very small marks
2010 Graffiti AQUA HAIR VARIANT - paint rub to heart on her neck
2011 Tattoo
2011 Tattoo VARIANT HAIR COLOUR (red and light purple instead of purple and darker purple)

Pony Project:

Giant Blank
White - hair slightly faded, a couple of small marks, head very slightly yellowed
Black
Twice as Fancy - a couple of tiny marks

Charity Ponies:

2005 Rosey Posey - a couple of tiny marks
2008 Twinkle Hope
2010 Ribbons & Hearts - Breast Cancer Awareness Pony - Unreleased - Closed mouth version - small mark on NDS shoulder

Licensing Show/Toy Fair:

2006 Licensing Show Rarity - includes packet (worn) and brush - small mark on NDS rump
2008 Toy Fair/Press Kit including Pinkie Pie and re-released Cotton Candy. Box has some wear

Art Ponies:

Underwater/Sea
Orange - a couple of marks and small paint rubs
Black and blue
Junko Mizuno - includes shoes and bonnet/hat

Mail Order:

2003 Dazzle Surprise - head looks a tiny bit sun-faded
2004 Sunshimmer - a couple of tiny marks
2004 Love Wishes - a couple of tiny marks

Other Unusual/HTF/Sought After:

Anchors Away
Port-O-Bella - a few marks
Sunrise Song
Thistle Whistle
Brights Brightly
G3 Rainbow Dash WITH NO SYMBOL - I de-boxed her myself and she was made with no symbol. She is in this pose: http://strawberryreef.com/Index/Name/rainbowdashII.html

Thank you so much in advance for your help

Love, Sarah x

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
So sorry, I have no idea, but I'm watching. :)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
I'd say about $10 each for Brights Brightly, Thistle Whistle, and Sunrise Song.  Thistle Whistle used to be worth more but she really devalued after G3 ended (maybe because fewer people were familiar with her cartoon personality).
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
Hearts and Ribbons was just recently auctioned off here on the arena within the last six months.  Could not find the thread/winning bid if listed.  Someone else mentioned $150-$200 for her, but that was from 2 years ago.  Maybe price her at $300 with a best offer option if you don't get sound advice from someone with first hand experience. 

Just checked-She did just go recently on eBay for a BIN of $300 ($298) and Rosey Posey sealed in bag had a BIN for $250 (sold in February). Twinkle Hope loose $16.  Ok done with edits
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:38:28 PM by jrr74 »
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
Thank you :heart:

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
    • View Profile
Several months ago, I sold a new 2008 ninja and 2010 graffiti for about $18 each (approx 13 GBP), and a MIB Black and Blue art pony for about $35 (approx. 20 GB).  I never had any of the other art ponies, but I think they are always a little higher in price, especially Junko Mizuno.  Hope that helps :)
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I think thistle whistles more in the $4-5 range now since she's so readily available from Chinese sellers on eBay.

The orange and underwater pony will go on the higher end especially the underwater pony she's really pretty and sought after. $45-50 for underwater and $35-40 for the orange

$10 for dazzle surprise and sunshimmer
$8 for love wishes

Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
Thanks guys :)

I've done some research elsewhere as well so have some prices in mind and think I'm ready to list :) Also, the pressure for super-quick sales is off due to a couple others I made over the weekend :)

Thanks for the help :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal