collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

What date in September would work for you to come to the Southeast Pony Meet? :)

Saturday, September 10th
2 (66.7%)
Saturday, September 17th
0 (0%)
Saturday, September 24th
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Poll for the 6th Annual Southeast Pony Meet of 2016!!  (Read 341 times)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Poll for the 6th Annual Southeast Pony Meet of 2016!!
« on: March 17, 2016, 08:04:39 AM »
It's a little soon, but I wanted to go ahead and get the ball rolling to start planning for the 6th Annual Southeast Pony Meet! We have lots of people who drive pretty far distances, so I wanted to give them something to go ahead and start planning around. The 3rd is not an option because DragonCon happens to take place that weekend and I don't want to make our attendees choose between the two!  ;)

For those not familiar with the meet, it takes place in Lawrenceville, GA at a small clubhouse in my parents' neighborhood. It is a total blast every year and we love adding new people to our little meet family! It is free of charge and there are lots of tables and chairs to go around for buying, selling, and trading. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to throw them my way. Once a date is set in stone, I will post an official thread. Additionally, for those on Facebook here is the link to the group on there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/326744247350358/

There are lots of fun pictures from the past years for you to browse.

Thank you in advance to everyone who votes! <3
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Poll for the 6th Annual Southeast Pony Meet of 2016!!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 01:46:16 PM »
Haha, thanks for taking Dragon*Con into account! Don't know if I'll be going to D*C this year, though...

Edit: Ah, wait... I voted too soon. I wish I could change my vote. :blush: If I DO go to D*C, the 10th (which I voted for) probably wouldn't work for me, since I'd be driving up to Atlanta twice in the same week (since D*C ends the previous Monday). Otherwise all of the days are sort of equal for me. As usual, I don't like that it's in September since that's a busy month for me, but I've always managed to make it work somehow...

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 07:23:33 AM »
Giving this a little bump in case anyone else here would like to weigh in! A lot of our regular members are not as active on the arena anymore, including myself. Most everything has migrated to FB it seems. Haha But there is a very close race between the 10th and 24th right now!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 07:16:28 AM »
And the meet with be on September 24th this year :) If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me! I will also be making an official thread shortly.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:48:56 AM by MonstarNomNom »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal