collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ All shipped!! Waiting on arrival!  (Read 40950 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ Partners assigned! Time to shop!!
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2016, 03:09:09 PM »
How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one? I like them, and I do collect them if they release any that line up with my collections.

I has question!

If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?

To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2016, 03:28:51 PM »
If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?

Open or MIB are both totally fine. The only things I collect MIB are g3 ponies. I have a 'pony wall' all around my computer monitor.

To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters?

I'll get back to this one. I do have OCs, but I'd need to grab pics of them and make sure they're the right size for a spoiler here.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2016, 03:46:27 PM »
Okay I think I got all the new questions on the first post in case anyone missed them :)

Also, I updated my post with my answers partner!

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2016, 04:26:17 PM »
What is your favourite character or animal for your collection/s?

I don't have a favorite from Macoto's creations, from Kitty Cucumber, from Cicely Mary Parker flower fairies (although I probably prefer girls to boys just because they tend to be associated with prettier flowers - my favorite flowers are roses, violets and daffodils and for bushes/trees cherry blossoms, wisteria and lilacs), from MoonDreamers (well, I like the female characters better), from Peppermint Rose, from Totoro, or from Betsy-Tacy.

Powerpuff Girls: Bubbles

Jem and the Holograms: Jem, but the other Holograms are close behind

Lady LovelyLocks: Lady LovelyLocks, Silkypup and Silkymane

Chipettes: Brittany

Rainbow Brite: Starlite

Care Bears: Cheer Bear, Share Bear

Poochie: Poochie

Rose Petal Place: Pitter Pat and Rose Petal

Nurse Angel Ririka: Ririka, but I love Seiya and Dewey too

Saint Tail: Meimi and Asuka Jr, but I also like Seira and Ruby

Wedding Peach: Momoko and Yousuke but I like the other love angels too

Hime-chan no Ribon: Hime-chan and Daichi

Sugar Sugar Rune: Vanilla Mieux

Princess Tutu: Ahiru and Fakir

Kobato: Kobato and Fujimoto

Magical Emi: Emi

Creamy Mami: Creamy Mami

Sailor Moon: Sailor Mercury and Sailor Moon

Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura and Syaoran

Tiny Toons: Babs and Fifi

Kiki's Delivery Service: Kiki and Jiji

Castle in the Sky: Sheeta and Pazu

Princess Mononoke: Yakul and Ashitaka

Spirited Away: Chihiro and Haku

Whisper of the Heart: Shizuku and Seiji

Howl’s Moving Castle: Sophie, Howl and Calcifer

From Up on Poppy Hill: Umi and Shun

Anne of Green Gables: Anne

The Little Colonel: Lloyd, Betty, Joyce and Mary

What Katy Did: Katy and Helen

If your collections involve things where there are humans and animals, which do you prefer?

It definitely depends on the theme which the long, long list above makes plain. :P

If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?

I like a bit of both if possible.

How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears?

I do have pierced ears. I love jewelry! I own Kuma Crafts' Crystal Star Compact, Eternal Compact, Crescent Moon Wand, Sailor Mercury Henshin Wand, Creamy Mami's Lumina Star Wand and Eternal Sailor Moon necklaces for instance.

How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?

I like the mystery minis for G4 ponies. I have Muffins (black), Muffins (glow), DJ Pon-3 (glow), Fluttershy (black), Lyra Heartstrings (black), Octavia (black), Pinkie Pie (black), Rainbow Dash (black), Spitfire (black), Sweetie Drops (black) and Princess Twilight Sparkle (regular). So, I need all the rest ostensibly but honestly I don't particularly want Muffins (regular), DJ Pon-3 (black), Applejack (black), any Discord, Maud Pie (black), Princess Cadance (black), Shining Armor (black) and Spike (black). Other than the ponies, I don't find the extreme chibi/cute-ification very appealing.

I actually prefer nothing be MIB. I like to play/use my collections. (And yes, this does lead to them getting banged up a bit but it adds cheer to the everyday.)

Sonnet, the pony in my avatar, is fun to see in art but I don't prefer her to any of the other characters I love.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:22:10 PM by Sumire »
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2016, 04:51:25 PM »
I updated my list with the new questions. :)

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2016, 05:08:04 PM »

I don't wear jewelery, with the exception of one necklace. No pierced ears, either.

How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?

I like the MLP ones, and I'd always be glad to get more Pinkies, or any of them except Celestia who I already own.

It doesn't have to be MIB, just as long as there's no scratches or missing/broken pieces.

I do have a pony OC, but making art of it would probably be difficult since it's got a more complex design, and also because it looks incredibly stupid because I made it as a joke. I'm not sure if it is even possible to make good art of.  So on the one hand it is something I would like to see, but on the other, it would probably take a lot of effort.

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2016, 06:46:58 PM »
I suppose I should probably answer my own questions, huh  :blush: Oops!

So long as it is in decent condition it doesn't have to be MIB or with tags or anything. I don't mind something that might have a few scuffs or a little dirt either, that can always be cleaned up.

I do have a few that I use for most things:
My D&D Wizard: Here
My HTTYD Character: Here
My HTTYD Dragon (I needed a feathered Night Fury in my life lol): Here
My Pony OC: Here
My Pokemon Trainer: Here

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2016, 09:07:39 PM »
I'll have to update later today has been dramatic! I took grey and Nala to get spayed, Nevada got herself caught on the hay manger and made s mess then my mom fell and hurt herself pretty bad, so I've been taking care of her. I'm exhausted. I'll try to get them in the morning. ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2016, 09:12:24 PM »

Not really but I do have pierced ears

How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one? Im guessing this is not for me, because I have a list

Used is fine but no missing limbs

To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters? Just characters listed

Random question is random:
How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 09:18:21 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2016, 10:01:25 PM »
If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?
I'd probably lean more towards to the toy but I really happy either way.

I love jewelry but only something delicate no chunky or big dangles. I do have pierced ears but mainly wear studs because of my job.

I love them and I do collect a few, so I wouldn't mind at all receiving one. :)

I don't have to have MIB just as long as it comes with most of the accessories and is in good condition like stated above.

I don't have any OC's so either something licensed or something you wanna draw is fine by me.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 10:03:08 PM by nemubones »

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2016, 02:35:00 AM »
WOW you guys are quick!! I have seen a few things that I think my partner will like im just going to window shop for a few days so I can get the best items possible!
Ill answer all the new questions when I get home from work tonight x

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2016, 07:39:15 AM »
WOW you guys are quick!! I have seen a few things that I think my partner will like im just going to window shop for a few days so I can get the best items possible!
Ill answer all the new questions when I get home from work tonight x

I actually re-checked the dates for our shopping time because I was starting to think that it was crazy short XD I'm hoping to go out this weekend to do a little real life store shopping to see what I can find. I've found some things online that look like they would fit well in my box, but I always like to be able to look at what I'm buying in person, if I can help it.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2016, 07:43:42 AM »
ahhhh so many questions everywhere already! Are we not doing the mark one page and update with your answers to questions there?

I will post all of my answers to all the questions everyone asks on my first page, that way they are all in one easy to find spot for my partner to find.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2016, 08:27:13 AM »
Here are my answers, some of you guys might want to check this list as I quite thoroughly went through things and people are missing questions.  Which happens.  But I know it can be a pain when your partner answers all the questions except the one you asked.  Haha.

Will also add these to my main post.

What is you favourite character or animal for your collection/s?
Harry Potter:  Sirius Black and Snape.  Also like magical creatures like the owls, dragons, hippogriffs. 

comics:  Loki, Gambit, Captain America, Captain Marvel and Iron Man.  Also the x-men in general are my favourite group

Doctor Who:  10 and 4 are my Doctors.  I also like Daleks, Cybermen, weeping angels. 

Puppets:  I like owls, dragons, peacocks best of things I've seen. 

If your collections involve things where there are humans and animals, which do you prefer?
Generally animals over people, not in the comic stuff though.  That's people over animals. 

Doesn't bother me too much.  If I had to choose toy I guess.

How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears?  I like jewelry.  I don't have metal allergies, so you're good to go with cheap stuff. I do have pierced ears.  I don't really wear rings or bracelets.  I like long necklaces but most of all earrings.   And I do wear geeky jewellry

How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?  I don't love them.  The animal ones are cute for some of the things I've listed.  I think the only exceptions from animals would be a Loki.

If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?  loose second hand is totally fine.  Unlike my pony collection, I actually tend to use the things in my other collections.

To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters?  I have a ponysona (avatar and sig have her in it).  Also the little eevee x-man that's sitting on my ponysona there.  Otherwise nope. 

How do you feel about Ramen noodles cause there are tons of flavors here.  Hmmmm... don't really love it most of the time.  Occasionally I go through ramen phases, but I'm not in one right now.  Also most contain some kind of meat, so if you are my partner tiki, you can include some if you want, but check that first.  Also, specifically tiki thing, I've lived in China, so all the weird types of things like chips and oreos and what not, I've already had.  Don't really like them.  The only things snack wise I liked (that are actually feasibly shippable) are the little bags of mixed crackers you could often buy loose. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 09:04:04 AM by xeevee »

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2016, 08:55:39 AM »
ahhhh so many questions everywhere already! Are we not doing the mark one page and update with your answers to questions there?

I will post all of my answers to all the questions everyone asks on my first page, that way they are all in one easy to find spot for my partner to find.

I've been doing both, to be honest. If I've answered questions in the thread I've also gone back and updated my main post with those exact answers to make it easy on my partner to find things later.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal