collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ All shipped!! Waiting on arrival!  (Read 40959 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ Sign ups OPEN!
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2016, 08:55:15 AM »
I need to finish up my list but it is always so hard to make sure I have enough information to give my partner an idea of what I collect without going too far in to sounding like I'm giving a shopping list lol. That and I keep thinking of things to add! XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2016, 09:06:03 AM »
I need to finish up my list but it is always so hard to make sure I have enough information to give my partner an idea of what I collect without going too far in to sounding like I'm giving a shopping list lol. That and I keep thinking of things to add! XD
No shame in that, I tried narrowing down my lists as I have TONS of collections around my house lol

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2016, 10:54:52 AM »
I keep going through people's lists and then checking eBay for things.  Haha.
Haha, me too. Some people on here collect things that I don't know anything at all about -- good to be prepared. :)

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2016, 05:26:44 PM »
-What are your “other” collections?
The best way to describe my collections are by what themes I collect and then what goods I collect:

Themes

- Macoto (I have the books "Nihon no Ohimesama" and "Shoujo Romance")

-Kitty Cucumber (I have the books "Kitty Cucumber Plants a Garden" and "Kitty Cucumber and her Friends")

-Powerpuff Girls (Bubbles is my girl)

-Cicely Mary Parker flower fairies

-Vintage “girly” cartoons: Jem and the Holograms, Lady LovelyLocks, Baby Miss Piggy, Chipettes, Rainbow Bright, Care Bears, Poochie, Rose Petal Place, MoonDreamers and Peppermint Rose

-Sanrio characters - Jewelpet, Charmmy Kitty, Bonbon Ribbon and Hummingmint (I collect Twin Stars too but I’ve been lucky with receiving their goods in the last few swaps)

-San-X characters - Berry Puppy and Jewel Cat

-Shoujo: Nurse Angel Ririka, Saint Tail, Wedding Peach, Hime-chan no Ribon, Sugar Sugar Rune, Princess Tutu (I pretend the manga doesn't exist), Kobato (I'm not crazy about Iorogi's animal form and I don't like the anime), Magical Emi (I prefer Emi art to Mai and I don't collect Topo goods), Creamy Mami (I prefer Mami art to Yuu and I don't collect Nega and Posi goods), Sailor Moon (I don't like the nineties anime artwork - Sailor Mercury is my favorite and then Sailor Moon, I prefer the inner senshi to the outer and beyond) and Cardcaptor Sakura (I prefer the manga art-style and I don't like her first sealing wand; I'm not crazy about Kero-chan and Spinel Sun and would prefer artwork featuring the children characters rather than older characters - other than Nadeshiko, Sakura's mom, of whom there's never enough artwork)

-Tiny Toons (Babs and Fifi are the focus of my collection)

-Studio Ghibli: Totoro, Kiki’s Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Whisper of the Heart, Howl’s Moving Castle and From Up on Poppy Hill

- Vintage book series: Anne of Green Gables, The Little Colonel, Betsy-Tacy and What Katy Did

-Books and goods related to Georgette Heyer and Jane Austen

-Lisa Frank (but not people, frogs, and her recent panda bears, teddy bears or unicorns either although I do like those last three in general.)

Goods

paper dolls, charms, stickers, washi tape, ribbon, tea cups, notebooks (I like perforated pages and colored paper best), folders, binders (that fit the folders - like old school Trapper Keepers), fountain pens, pens and pencils with fun features (like kaleidoscopes, glitter tubes, light up tops, dangling charms or hidden stampers), pencil tins, cute eraser collections like those by Soundy, rubber stamps (especially PSX’s botanical illustrations with the scientific name - I have Wisteria, Pansy, Lilac, Iris and Rosa [Cabbage Rose]), trading cards, doll clothes and goods for my J-doll (Pullip Type 4 body)

Notes:

*The best things are of course goods I collect done in a theme I collect like my treasured Kitty Cucumber paper dolls, or my beloved Sailor Mercury Star Power Stick pen. When it comes to magical girl anime, I especially love their magical objects themselves and as jewelry and decorative motifs on everyday things.

*I make mixed media and collage style art pieces so I'm always happy to receive paper ephemera and artwork.

*I don't like the villains from any of the above so I don't collect anything with them on it.

-What are a few items on your "wish list"?

•Outfits for Liliana (my J-doll) based on outfits from my favorite magical girl titles as well as any Pullip outfits for the Type 4 body.

•"Macoto no Ohimesama" and "Dreaming Girls" by Macoto

•Creamy Mami Satin Pouch Series: Multipurpose Case, Magical Wand Shiny Pen, bag charms, flash drive and Magical Chopsticks.

•Poochie stampers.

•Sailor Moon transformation lockets from S through Stars, Pink Moon Stick gashapon, Kaleidomoon Scope gashapon, Moon Stick ballpoint pen, Spiral Heart Moon Rod ballpoint pen, Cutie Moon Rod ballpoint pen, Pink Moon Stick ballpoint pen, 20th Anniversary Miracle Romance Prism Ball Point Pen (Sailor Mercury version), Sailor Moon Crystal Serenity Frixion Pilot ballpoint pen (blue), Moon Stick metal “make up” charm, Crystal Star transformation brooch metal “make up” charm, Space Time Key metal “make up” charm, Cosmic Heart Compact metal “make up” charm, Stained Charm Luna & Artemis and GE Animation Crystal Carillon Necklace

•Saint Tail TokyoPop manga volumes 2, 3 and 4 and Saint Illusion Cane Charm

•Kobato manga

•The "Further Chronicles of Avonlea" Bantam edition from the eighties not the nineties

•The Cozy Corner editions of "The Little Colonel Doll Book," "The Little Colonel's Good Time Book," "The Giant Scissors," and "Mary Ware, The Little Colonel's Chum"

•Hardbound Betsy-Tacy books

•Hardbound copies of "Clover" and "In the High Valley" from the What Katy Did series

•Hardbound editions of Georgette Heyer’s "Frederica," "Arabella," "Pistols for Two" and "The Grand Sophy"

•PSX botanical illustration stamps other than Sunflower or Primula -- my most wanted are Viola [Violet] and Narcissus [Daffodil])

•Powerpuff Girls trading cards Series 1 Mojo Jojo Villain (Pink Foil) Chase Cards; Series 2 Promo Cards; Series 3 Promo Cards and the Movie FilmCardz Rare FilmCardz, Ultra-Rare FilmCardz, Foil Cards and Promo Cards. As for MLP FiM trading cards I need cards 13, 14, 32, F5, F6, F9, F12, F14, F16, F18, F22, F23, F25, F26, F27, F35, F37, F38, F40, F43, S2, G1, G2, G3, G4, G5 G6, G7 and G8 from the first series, 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 34, 35, 38, 40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 47, 49, 52, 54, 56, 62, 63, 64, 66, 67, 68, 69, 73, 77, 78, 80, F1, F3, F4, F6, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, F13, F14, F17, F18, F19, F20, F21, F22, F23, F24, F25, F26, F27, F28, F35, F37, F38, F40, F41, F42, F43, F44, F45, S(tandee)1, S2, S3, S5, S6, S7, S9, S(ticker)2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S10, S12, S13, S15, G1, G2, G3, G4, G5 G6, G7, G8, T7, Value #1, Value #2, Value #3, Value #6, Value #7 and Value #9 from the second series and all of the cards from the third series.

-What is your favorite color?
Iridescent, pink, mint green and silver

-What are your favorite candies/snacks?
bubble gum, filled chocolates (no dark chocolate, liquor or coffee flavoring or coconut though)

-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?
No preference

-Any allergies?
I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, mold, eucalyptus, synthetic fragrances (like air fresheners) and mushrooms.

- Do you mind home-made items? What type of home-made goodies you like?
Home-made items can be unique and beautiful! My favorite home-made things I have received in the past are: jewelry, knitted and crocheted goods, ribbon embroidered goods, a sticker, an ornament, sewn accessories and art! I love getting art!

- How do you feel about ATCs (Art Trading Cards)? If not ATCs is there a different size artwork you don't mind receiving?
I love ATCs! I like art of any other size too!

- What kinds of things from your collections are you NOT wanting to get or do not care for or do not prefer to receive?

•AV materials - I have never managed to get a single audio/video cassette I’ve owned into a digital format I will regularly use. I don't play many videogames. I can't stay focused on audio books and the like. I’m enough of a hipster (and old-timer) to have a record player and do love songs from old cartoons but unless you find them at a yard sale they’re just not worth the money.

•The following types of clothes/accessories - Screen-printed tees, buttons (otherwise known as can badges), hair scrunchies, rings and backpacks.

•Most toys, figurines and stuffed animals – Due to a lifetime of collecting cute things, I have run out of room for things that serve no purpose beyond looking cute. The exceptions to this are replicas of magical items like transformation lockets or wands for which I will always find room and miniatures which are so teeny tiny I can tuck them in anywhere. (If you handcraft a plushie for me though, I assure you my stuffed animals can squish over and admit one more – same thing with customized ponies/dolls.)

•Bath and beauty products – due to my allergy to synthetic fragrances and my sensitivity to dyes etc. I have to opt out of bubble baths, shampoos and the like but adhesive bandages are still okay!

What is your favourite character or animal for your collection/s?

I don't have a favorite from Macoto's creations, from Kitty Cucumber, from Cicely Mary Parker flower fairies (although I probably prefer girls to boys just because they tend to be associated with prettier flowers - my favorite flowers are roses, violets and daffodils and for bushes/trees cherry blossoms, wisteria and lilacs), from MoonDreamers (well, I like the female characters better), from Peppermint Rose, from Totoro, or from Betsy-Tacy.

Powerpuff Girls: Bubbles

Jem and the Holograms: Jem, but the other Holograms are close behind

Lady LovelyLocks: Lady LovelyLocks, Silkypup and Silkymane

Chipettes: Brittany

Rainbow Brite: Starlite

Care Bears: Cheer Bear, Share Bear

Poochie: Poochie

Rose Petal Place: Pitter Pat and Rose Petal

Nurse Angel Ririka: Ririka, but I love Seiya and Dewey too

Saint Tail: Meimi and Asuka Jr, but I also like Seira and Ruby

Wedding Peach: Momoko and Yousuke but I like the other love angels too

Hime-chan no Ribon: Hime-chan and Daichi

Sugar Sugar Rune: Vanilla Mieux

Princess Tutu: Ahiru and Fakir

Kobato: Kobato and Fujimoto

Magical Emi: Emi

Creamy Mami: Creamy Mami

Sailor Moon: Sailor Mercury and Sailor Moon

Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura and Syaoran

Tiny Toons: Babs and Fifi

Kiki's Delivery Service: Kiki and Jiji

Castle in the Sky: Sheeta and Pazu

Princess Mononoke: Yakul and Ashitaka

Spirited Away: Chihiro and Haku

Whisper of the Heart: Shizuku and Seiji

Howl’s Moving Castle: Sophie, Howl and Calcifer

From Up on Poppy Hill: Umi and Shun

Anne of Green Gables: Anne

The Little Colonel: Lloyd, Betty, Joyce and Mary

What Katy Did: Katy and Helen

If your collections involve things where there are humans and animals, which do you prefer?

It definitely depends on the theme which the long, long list above makes plain. :P

If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?

I like a bit of both if possible.

How do you feel about jewelry? Do you have pierced ears?

I do have pierced ears. I love jewelry! I own Kuma Crafts' Crystal Star Compact, Eternal Compact, Crescent Moon Wand, Sailor Mercury Henshin Wand, Creamy Mami's Lumina Star Wand and Eternal Sailor Moon necklaces for instance.

How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?

I like the mystery minis for G4 ponies. I have Muffins (black), Muffins (glow), DJ Pon-3 (glow), Fluttershy (black), Lyra Heartstrings (black), Octavia (black), Pinkie Pie (black), Rainbow Dash (black), Spitfire (black), Sweetie Drops (black) and Princess Twilight Sparkle (regular). So, I need all the rest ostensibly but honestly I don't particularly want Muffins (regular), DJ Pon-3 (black), Applejack (black), any Discord, Maud Pie (black), Princess Cadance (black), Shining Armor (black) and Spike (black). Other than the ponies, I don't find the extreme chibi/cute-ification very appealing.

If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?

I actually prefer nothing be MIB. I like to play/use my collections. (And yes, this does lead to them getting banged up a bit but it adds cheer to the everyday.)

To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters?

Sonnet, the pony in my avatar, is fun to see in art but I don't prefer her to any of the other characters I love.

How do you feel about Ramen noodles?

I like baked ramen noodles, not fried. The ones I've had are bundled like soba or udon noodles rather than in a brick. I'm allergic to mushrooms but not direly so, so I can take a little in among other flavoring but no straight out mushroom flavor. I'm also pretty wimpy about hot and spicy. Other than that, I love ramen!

Partner do you like/use mugs? And to add on to that, how about coffee/tea?

I collect tea cups but I do have a few mugs. I love the vintage Care Bears mugs with heart handles. I have one - Tenderheart Bear. I would love a vintage MLP mug as well. Mugs with the characters I like are always appreciated. I drink tea almost every day and I love it. I like tisanes and hot cocoa, but nothing remotely coffee flavored. I like the way coffee smells but it tastes just awful to me. I like black tea that goes well with milk and honey best of all but I also like fruit and chocolate tisanes for evenings. I don't like flower flavored teas (jasmine, rose etc.) or bergamot flavored teas. Although I enjoy non-flavored black, green and white teas I already have a good supply of all three so I would prefer to try new flavored ones. I love chai! My favorite tea companies are Mariage Frères and Lupicia. I also like Harney and Sons and The Tea Spot. I'm one of those pretentious hipster foodies so nothing with artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and the like, please.

I'm always happy to see a tea or chocolate is Fair Trade and/or organic. :D

Partner would you prefer candy and a snack as an extra or something small from your list of collection stuff as an extra instead?

I'm currently trying to trim down a bit so something small from my list of collection stuff would be preferable to yummy, yummy candy and snacks.

Are homemade treats acceptable?

Sure! Who am I to deny someone their artistry? Obviously eating treats is the moral thing to do when someone makes them for you? Right? :P

How do you feel about "Asian" stationary - the kind with the cute erasers and pens in strange shapes?

Out and out love it! The cuter the better!

Would you like or do you like the adult coloring books? If so what kinda do you like?

I don't have a preference for adult coloring books over kids coloring books (especially of vintage characters) but I do like coloring. Of specifically adult coloring books, I like Dover's Mucha inspired coloring book.

How do you feel about candles? Like if I decorated a fancy candle for you based on your collection is that something you would like or are you not a candle person?

I love beeswax or coconut wax candles with natural fragrances and am always happy to add to my collection! (Should I have added candles to my list of other collections? I do have a fair amount of them...)

Would you like an extra for your pet or something? Like a toy(not treats I don't send animals treats due to sensitive diets).

It's kind of you to offer but our cats will be thrilled with the crumpled wrapping paper and the box you ship in. :lol:

Sorry this is so long and detailed but I hope the things on my "wish list" will give a clearer idea of what I like, rather than being a "must get these or I'll perish" sort of thing.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:23:44 PM by Sumire »
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2016, 06:57:02 PM »
Ek! So excited to get a partner next week. :)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2016, 08:38:08 PM »
Is it bad that I see a list here that I desperately want to buy for / from? I'm usually really neutral and try not to get too hooked on anyone's swap list until names are given out, but *man*... :lol: Speaking of, I really need to quit putting off taking collection pictures and get my darn app in. (Yes, things are looking pretty good over here.)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2016, 08:58:27 PM »
Is it bad that I see a list here that I desperately want to buy for / from? I'm usually really neutral and try not to get too hooked on anyone's swap list until names are given out, but *man*... :lol: Speaking of, I really need to quit putting off taking collection pictures and get my darn app in. (Yes, things are looking pretty good over here.)

Haha I totally get that way too!! Sometimes you just see a certain thing and ideas pop up and you can't help it!

Hope you are able to join us, Ladybastilla!!

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2016, 10:13:33 AM »
Ok, ready to do this!  *throws hat into the ring* This turned out fine this week, so turning in my application.  ^.^

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2016, 02:57:16 PM »

We're getting close to partner time everyone! :)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2016, 03:54:20 PM »
LadyBastilla's Swap Q&A:

-What are your “other” collections? (Please be very specific..pictures welcome!)

-- Amiibo
-- Disney Infinity Figures
-- Itty Bittys / Tsum Tsums
-- Inside Out (especially Disgust)
-- Beauty and the Beast
-- Poison Ivy
-- Monster High / Ever After High dolls
-- Sailor Moon
-- Shopkins Shoppies
-- Washi tape / stickers / stationary

-What are a few items on your "wishlist"?

-- Amiibo: Robin, Lucina, Ike or Marth from Fire Emblem. Rosalina, Blue Yarn Yoshi or Bowser Jr. in the "smiley cup" from Super Mario. Tom Nook or Blathers from Animal Crossing.

-- Disney Infinity Figures: Anna (Frozen), Sadness or Fear (Inside Out), Mulan, Aladdin and Jasmine, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Yoda, Rapunzel

-- Itty Bittys: Anger, Joy or Fear from Inside Out, Cowardly Lion, Scarcrow, or Dorthy from Wizard of Oz, Han Solo from Star Wars, Anna and Elsa from Frozen (I have their Tsum Tsums already, but I'd love their Itty Bittys.) As far as Tsum Tsums go I've only got Anna and Elsa so far. I'd love any Inside Out ones, Marie from Aristocats, Judy Hopps and Nick Wild from Zootopia... Generally, I like Itty Bittys of people / humanoid characters and Tsum Tsums of animal based characters best.

-- Inside Out (especially Disgust): I've covered a lot of the Inside Out stuff I want in other places. There are a really neat set of figures that come with little emotion orbs that I'm collecting, though. I have Disgust (Ledbyrd sent her) but I've not succeeded in finding the rest of the characters. I'd love one of the larger talking plush, but those are (a) expensive and (b) would be a shipping nightmare. :lol:

-- Beauty and the Beast: I'd love a mug, coloring book, figures or dolls based on this movie. A funko of Belle, Beast or Ms. Potts would also be great.

-- Poison Ivy: This is a collection I've wanted to *start* for years. I'm looking for her Funko, her Dorbz, her Vinyl Vixens figure, her DC Girls figure and her DC Girls doll. I'd be equally thrilled with any other Ivy related things. Those listed are the ones I know of off the top of my head.

-- Monster High / Ever After High dolls: MH Wants: Venus McFlytrap, River Styxx, Amanita Nightshade, Catty Noir; EAH: Rosabella Beauty, Darling Charming, Holly O'Hair, Alistair Wonderland

-- Shopkins Shoppies: Peppa-mint, Jessicake and Popette

-- Sailor Moon: Figures, plushies, art, stickers, one of the wand pens... pretty much anything, really. My favorite characters are Jupiter, Mercury and Mars, but I like *all* of them, so you can't go wrong. Sorry I can't be more helpful here.

-- Washi Tape: The sky is very literally the limit. I use this on pretty much every swapbox I make, to seal envelops, to mark art and as an embellishment in my smashbook.

-- Stickers: These can be of my other interests, holiday themed, cute animal themed, fantasy themed, glittery / shiny... I use stickers on swap packages and cards and as decorations in my smash book. I tend to love them as long as their not too tiny for me to see / use properly. (Normal stickers you'd find in a store are fine, the really tiny flake ones are not my friend.)

-- Scrapbook paper: I'm always looking for more. I use it for art, for cards and for my smashbook. I love cute patterns, rich, bright or pastel colors, etc. I also like cute post it notes.

-- Anything related to Fire Emblem Fates: Keychains, trading cards, figures, etc.

I Already Own:

Spoiler
Amiibo: Zelda, Princess Peach (smash bros.), Jigglypuff, Pink Yarn Yoshi, Ike (fire emblem).

Disney Infinity: Anakin, Ahsoka, Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Disgust, Elsa

Itty Bitty: Disgust, Sadness, Luke, Leia, Yoda, C3PO, Darth Vader, Tin Man

Tsum Tsum: Elsa and Anna

Inside Out: Disgust and Sadness Itty Bittys, Disgust Disney Infinity figure, Disgust Funko Pop, Disgust figure with memory orb, Inside Out coloring book w/ crayons, Disgust mug

Monster High: I have the original six dolls, all Dawn of the Dance dolls except Laguna, Elizabat, Toralei, Nefera, Spectra and C.A. Cupid. (all signature unless otherwise noted.)

Shopkins Shoppies: I have Bubbleisha. (Thanks again, Mkia :lol: )

-What is your favorite color?: My favorite colors are bright pink, sky blue, bright purple and deep green. I also love anything leopard / cheeta print or sparkly / glittery.

-What are your favorite candies/snacks?: Milk and white chocolate, chocolate with peanut butter or hazelnut filling, chocolate with cookie or wafer. (e.g. M&ms, KitKat, Twix, Reese (especially sticks), Caramilk, Lindor truffles). Skittles, Laffy Taffy, Airheads, Jelly Beans, Starburst, Jolly Ranchers. TimTams are awesome. I also love tea and drink it year round. I tend to prefer white or black tea with fruit--especially pomegranate. Chai and Earl Grey are also lovely.

-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items? I've set my list up in a way which I hope totally leaves that decision up to my partner. There are definitely things on the list that would take up a good chunk, and there are other things that are smaller to either allow for a more multi-item box or to fill in any necessary gaps.

-Any allergies?: None

Questions from the Group:

- Do you mind home-made items?  What type of home-made goodies you like?

I love small items like art, magnets and bookmarks.

- How do you feel about ATCs (Art Trading Cards)? If not ATCs is there a different size artwork you don't mind receiving?

These sound like they would be ideal to attach to my smash book, either by gluing them in or by adding a trading card page with one of the pocket systems that are available.

Possible art ideas:
Spoiler
Leo & Sakura / Takumi & Oboro from Fire Emblem Fates, Jupiter, Mercury or Mars from Sailor Moon, Poison Ivy, Princess Serena or Rarity from MLP, Venus McFlytrap from Monster High, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Elsa from Frozen, Disgust from Inside Out, Shaymin, Bublasaur, Eevee, Pikachu, Jugglypuff or Mankey from Pokemon).

- What kinds of things from your collections are you NOT wanting to get or do not care for or do not prefer to receive?

Jewelry (I have trouble with clasps and generally forget to wear it), socks, bath / beauty products, hair items, shoelaces (random but worth mentioning), food (it's cute but it leaves me with the delimma of "do I eat this?" :lol: )

If your collections involve things where there are humans and animals, which do you prefer?

Generally speaking, I prefer the human characters in most of my collections. The one exception is Tsum Tsums--I think they work better as animals.

If you have toy and non-toy collections, do you have a preference about which gets focused on?

I'd be happy either way. I adore scrapbooking supplies, washi tape, etc. and use it a *lot*. But I also adore the various toylines I asked for items from. You can't go wrong, partner. :)

Not really big on jewelry. I don't have pierced ears and I have trouble with clasps on necklaces and bracelets.

How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one?

I only own two Funkos (Tyrion Lannister and Disgust) but I love them. They aren't a collection to me, though. They are part of other collections. Some of the funkos I'm looking for are: all Inside Out ones that are *not* Disgust, Belle and Beast, Elsa, Anna, Poison Ivy, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Batman, Iron Man, Captain America, Game of Thrones (that aren't Tyrion. I really want Danaerys, Jeoffrey and Sansa.), ... Crap. This is getting lengthy and probably should've gotten listed as its own thing. Oops! :lol: Also: Monster High doesn't have funkos, but it does have Vinyl figures. I'm looking for Venus, Ghoulia and Spectra.

If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB?

Open or MIB are both totally fine. The only things I collect MIB are g3 ponies. I have a 'pony wall' all around my computer monitor.

To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters?

I'll get back to this one. I do have OCs, but I'd need to grab pics of them and make sure they're the right size for a spoiler here.

Partner do you like/use mugs? And to add on to that, how about coffee/tea?

I love mugs. The bigger the better, as I tend to drink large cups of tea while I'm writing or surfing the web. I love mugs to do with any of my collections. Animals (especially dolphins, foxes, horses, wolves or Schnauzers), anything fantasy or fairytle related... A mug related to being a writer would also be very welcome. As for hot beverages, I adore tea. Earl Grey, Chai, black, white... I love fruit flavored teas--especially pomegranate. Not a big coffee drinker. I do love cocoa, though. Regular, with marshmallows, with mint (my favorite), white, with caramel...

Partner would you prefer candy and a snack as an extra or something small from your list of collection stuff as an extra instead?

Either way works for me. Choose what you feel will work best for the box you are putting together.

are home made treats acceptable? I'm a baking enthusiast. :)  Amongst other yummy treats.

Home made treats are totally fine, so long as they are packed in such a way that they aren't going to get crushed and make a mess. It may also be worth considering whether we live close or not--home made goodies can have a very different shelf life then store bought ones.

Do you like Asian stationary?

Yes please to pens, paper and washi tape. No thanks to erasers. They're cute but I can never bring myself to use them so they wind up being clutter. :lol:

Do you like adult coloring books?

They're cool--I especially like the Harry Potter and Game of Thrones ones, or anything with unicorns, elves or fairies. That said, I love and usually buy childrens coloring books when I'm going to color because my vision is not great and they tend to be easier to see.

How do you feel about candles? Like if I decorated a fancy candle for you based on your collection is that something you would like or are you not a candle person?

That could be cool. I have a few candles that I've bought over the years for decorative purposes. The trick is making sure my dad doesn't use them during a power outage. :lol:

Partner would you be ok with me throwing in some old art of mine that I have and didn't sell/trade last year?

I love mlp art so that would be a definite yes for me. :)

Would you like an extra for your pet or something? Like a toy(not treats I don't send animals treats due to sensitive diets).

No thanks. My dogs don't really do the toy thing. We've tried buying stuff for them and they ignore it. We do put little bandannas on them in the summer, though. I have a Shih Tzu and a mini Schnauzer / Shih Tzu mix.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:33:16 PM by ladybastilla »

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2016, 09:59:53 PM »
Woo I'm in! I'll get a post up tomorow  ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2016, 10:07:20 PM »
Same here, trying to flesh out my wishlist but its kinda hard after a late night at work.  :blink:

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2016, 12:56:23 AM »
Last day for sign ups!! :party:

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ Last day for sign ups!!
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2016, 01:39:29 AM »
-What are your “other” collections?
Pokemon - Figures, plushies, stationary, stickers. I have A LOT of stuff but most of it is pre-2002.
You can find lots of info in this thread for the Pokemons swap: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,377198.msg1521751.html#msg1521751
Figures/items of my favorite anime/manga characters - I like figures, chrams, cell phone straps and things related to my favorite Anime characters.
My favorite character is Mizuki from Kamisama kiss:
Spoiler
Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho
Spoiler
Kamisama Kiss - Mizuki (I have 2 keychains and one phone strap cleaner thing Of Mizuki) and Tomoe (I have a backpack), Mikagae
  Inu X Boku SS -  All
  Rurouni Kenshin - All
  Inuyasha - Koga, Kagura, Inuyasha, Sesshohmaru, Mioga, Kikyo
  Yu Yu Hakusho - Kurama  :inlove: Hiei, adult Koenma
  Fairy Tail - Gray, Natsu, Erza
  Black Butler - Sebastian, Grell, Undertaker, Lau
  Hetalia - Japan, Italy, China
  Ledgend of the Ledgendary heros - Sion, Ryner, Ferris
  Nura: Rise of the Youkai clan - Kubinashi, Kurotabo, Kejoro, Karasu Tengu,
  How's Moving castle - Howl, calcifer
  Spirited Away - Haku, No face
  Black Butler - sebastian, Grell, Lau
  Blue Exorcist - Rin and his brother, Bonn
  Noragami - Yato, Kazuma
  I also have some random items  - like a small figure of the red haired dude from Bleach and a cut one of Naruto and the orange fox. I do like Bleach but I have only seen a handful of episodes.
This is what I have but its missing the Youko Kurama figure that I got in last years swap..
Spoiler

Sticker flakes, stickers in general
Spoiler

STationary:
Spoiler

I also like My melody, little twin stars, and sentimental circus merchandise..especially the elephant character. It has a name but..I dont recall what it is.) Anything by mind wave, san-x, crux or sanrio is usually good but no hello kitty or relikkuma (sp?). I have enough of them.

FUNKO Not sure if these are all avalible yet
Black Butler Series (grell, sebastian, Undertaker)
Fairy Tail - Happy, Natsu (In general I hate the cat but the funko one is so cute!)
Bleach - Ichigo and Rukia
MYMOJI: My little pony blind bags
Disney Mystery Mini Blind boxes - Disney Princess edition (any)
Gus Gus in Slipper
Dumbo
Merida
Mulan
Mushu
Sir Hiss
Prince John
Tiana

Lalaloopsie - I like the horses/seahorses and I only have two - both are target exclusives and one is a marshmellow reindeer looking one and the other  is ice cream cone themed. I think they are called mellow and mocha.  I like the "tiny" sets as well

FOXES
I love foxes - real ones, animated ones, ones with 9 tails...

Japanese Mythology/folklore/shrines little figures, books - this one is kinda hard to explain. Supernatural japanese things??

-What are a few items on your "wishlist"?
Spoiler

Kamisama Kiss Poster

Rin Okumura figure

Here is a wish list thingy on Pintrest
https://www.pinterest.com/tikibirdscabana/things-i-want/

and on Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/cln/nerotic_ball_of_need/Stuff-I-want/171302054018

-What is your favorite color? Green, purple, red - more bold colors. PINK is evil.
-What are your favorite candies/snacks? Dark chocolate, Mint Chocolate and gummies. And sweedish fish
-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items? No preference
-Any allergies? Nope

How do you feel about ATCs (Art Trading Cards)? If not ATCs is there a different size artwork you don't mind receiving? Sure. A lot of the characters I like don't really have much merchandise or its very $$$. Normal sized paper would be cool.
What kinds of things from your collections are you NOT wanting to get or do not care for or do not prefer to receive?
I'll get back to you on that
Not really but I do have pierced ears
How do you feel about Funko POP figures?  If you don't normally collect them, but I happen to find one of one of your favorite characters, would you mind receiving one? Im guessing this is not for me, because I have a list
If I find an item in your collection that is open/gently used, but is still in good condition, is that ok? Or do you prefer everything to be MIB? Used is fine but no missing limbs
To go with the Art Trading Card question someone else asked; do you have any OCs that you would like art of? Or just licensed characters? Just characters listed

Partner do you like/use mugs? And to add on to that, how about coffee/tea? Yes, mugs are cool. I dont like coffee and NO to the tea. The school owners sister OWNS a tea shop and every holiday - I am given a huge box of tea. Tea that I have to haul halfway across the planet when I leave here and it weighs like 10 pounds. They are in elebroatly decorated boxes and each box has like 6 tins of loose tea in it.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 06:58:17 AM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
Re: Other Collections Swap 2016!! ~ Last day for sign ups!!
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2016, 02:29:29 AM »
 :straw: :rasp:  :pineapple: :orange: :choc: :broc: :bacon:mast day already that has gone so quick :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :sqs: :sqh: :green:

Who's ready to shop?  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal