collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I'm having weird dreams of my toys, anyone else? Should I be worried? o-o  (Read 1326 times)

Offline DappledHazel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Three weird dreams of my favorite toys.. I'll tell you guys what happened.. Not sure if I should be worried or not..

So.. I recently got a G3 MLP plushie who has a couple magnets in her feet and she was in my dream..

The dream:
So.. I had her and when I picked her up she was very heavy! She was FULL of magnets and she was covered in water! During the dream I became very uncomfortable and I tried to get away from her in the nicest way possible... It was really creepy, like she was watching my every move and knew where I hid..

When I woke up I wasn't scared of her and she was perfectly fine. o-o

Next dream was of my Sweetie Kitty..

The dream:
She was loosing her fur rapidly and she was melting! < That's all I remember but the dream seemed very long...

When I woke up she was sitting where she usually is, perfectly fine..

The last dream was of My Very Own Puppy..

The dream:
He was bloated, and it was getting rapidly worst. He was growing mold inside of him, but the mold was like grass.. Someone was trying to buy him from me, and I was in some building with a lot of escalators.. I don't like escalators x_x

Princess Lala

I literally just woke up from a toy dream, its totally normal! I get them all the time  :P

Mine was i went to Hot Topic and bought a red gyarados keychain plush and since there was a bogo sale i got a shiny latias TOMY for $6 xD In my dream the hottopic was in its own building next to my apartment and on my walk home i found a shadow Usul plush (neopets) on the side of the road in new condition and took it home.

My dreams are totally random, but i have reacurring dreams about when i was a kid. Those are  about when i lived in indiana a tornado hit my house where my bedroom was at and lost all my toys (this happened in REAL life to me) and i will have dreams a storm is coming so i hide my toys in the basement in a pillow case. Ive had the same dreams but about my husband and I in Texas, where i will hide my ponies and pokemon in the bathroom sink and ducktape it shut. I actually had one of those last night, and im not joking! Its probably because we are supposed to get storms and i was watching the news before bed. Luckily for me, my area of texas does NOT get tornadoes. My city is always skipped over by storms except rain, it has to do with many factors.

I always have dreams i find pokemon and G1 ponies in thrift stores, and i hate waking up to being dissapointed! xD I will check my bedroom to see if i left them there as soon as i wake up! This happens way too often to where i stopped checking the thirft store because theres no way to know if im dreaming or not.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 07:19:01 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Seems like...... Maybe you're worried about something important in your life being destroyed? I dunno. I've noticed often when you have several dreams with the same sort of theme it's your mind worrying over something.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Ill get them on the rare occasion--its just your subconscious bringing things up into the foreground.

I wouldn't worry about it.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline DappledHazel

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
I literally just woke up from a toy dream, its totally normal! I get them all the time  :P

Mine was i went to Hot Topic and bought a red gyarados keychain plush and since there was a bogo sale i got a shiny latias TOMY for $6 xD In my dream the hottopic was in its own building next to my apartment and on my walk home i found a shadow Usul plush (neopets) on the side of the road in new condition and took it home.

My dreams are totally random, but i have reacurring dreams about when i was a kid. Those are  about when i lived in indiana a tornado hit my house where my bedroom was at and lost all my toys (this happened in REAL life to me) and i will have dreams a storm is coming so i hide my toys in the basement in a pillow case. Ive had the same dreams but about my husband and I in Texas, where i will hide my ponies and pokemon in the bathroom sink and ducktape it shut. I actually had one of those last night, and im not joking! Its probably because we are supposed to get storms and i was watching the news before bed. Luckily for me, my area of texas does NOT get tornadoes. My city is always skipped over by storms except rain, it has to do with many factors.

I always have dreams i find pokemon and G1 ponies in thrift stores, and i hate waking up to being dissapointed! xD I will check my bedroom to see if i left them there as soon as i wake up! This happens way too often to where i stopped checking the thirft store because theres no way to know if im dreaming or not.

Glad I'm not the only one. It's supposed to storm here too, no tornadoes though. That's sad you lost everything before, good you're okay though.  :)

Seems like...... Maybe you're worried about something important in your life being destroyed? I dunno. I've noticed often when you have several dreams with the same sort of theme it's your mind worrying over something.

Hopefully I'm just worrying and nothing will happen...

Ill get them on the rare occasion--its just your subconscious bringing things up into the foreground.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Okay, thanks. I was afraid that it meant something bad would happen.

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Had one a few days ago but it's always the same kind of thing, found rare, spanish ponies at a garage sale (and sea wees sponges!)

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I always have dreams about my toys but the best ones are when I dream I find random toys on the side of the road, in dumpster dives or at thrifts. Just the other night I dreamed I was at the state fair and someone had a vendor table with nothing but G1 ponies. I got so excited that I ran over to see whom I could find but before I could identify any particulars, I woke up. :drunk:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

Years and years ago, I was really in to studying dream analysis, but I drifted away from it a bit because most symbols are not actually concrete definitions across the board (example: to me, dogs mean happiness and warmth, but to someone who's afraid of dogs, they mean something else entirely, so a dream about dogs would have a completely different meaning to me than it would to that person).  The common theme, though, is that it is largely believed that dreams are our psyche's way of trying to help us sort out things our minds register as important or problematic. I am sure there are exceptions out there, but for the most part, dreams don't exactly give us premonitions because our brains don't necessarily have a solid way to tell what *will* happen (this is not me trying to discredit anyone who follows or believes in psychic abilities; it's simply my observation of what average dreams mean to the average dreamer :) ). Dreams usually concentrate either on the immediate present or the past, so in my unexpert opinion, it sounds to me less like it's a sign of something bad happen so much as, like kaoskat mentioned, a sign that on some level you feel as though something you anchor happiness to in your life is being/has been disrupted.

Fresh thought just before hitting post... did you describe your dreams in the order they came to you? Because it sounds to me like the urgency of the situation is getting a little stronger. The "stalking pony" one seems a little bit out of the pattern since you were afraid *of* the toy during the dream instead of *for* the toy, but if that one happened first, it sort of makes sense. My best advice is to mediate on where you're at in life right now and see what might be running less than smoothly to see if you can sort things out. Another reason I took a step back from dream analysis was because I found myself looking too deeply into the meanings, though, so do be aware that they may not even be pointing to anything big at all :)

Offline Big_Brother_Bufftusk

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I don't have dreams so much about toys I have, but rather dreams of me finding toys, and I meAn BIG SCORES of toys at garage sales or flea markets or even finding old toys in newer stores as old stock.

...it is the most frustrating thing in the world to wake up from those, and I have at least one dream that follows that same aggravating pattern with different settings at least once a month.

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I have toy dreams all the time!  :lol:

Nothing weird, typically... just finding cool things always out of reach..

Usually, I'm at a huge garage sale or flea market.. I see a table or basket full of ______ insert toy line I collect here and then when I'm about to pay for them or right at the moment when I reach for them, I wake up!
 :P

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
I've never had a creepy toy dreams but I've had so many "wow, look at these amazing/rare/perfect toys I'm about to get!" dreams. I've woken up pretty confused/somewhat upset a few times upon realizing I didn't actually just inherit a mansion full of beautiful, pristine dolls and ponies xD I don't mind general sort of toy dreams but fake-haul ones are really rude!

Its just part of the game. If you like something a lot, you'll probably dream about it eventually. My boyfriend has had dreams where he's like, sitting at a computer playing one of his favorite games before.

Offline DappledHazel

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile

Years and years ago, I was really in to studying dream analysis, but I drifted away from it a bit because most symbols are not actually concrete definitions across the board (example: to me, dogs mean happiness and warmth, but to someone who's afraid of dogs, they mean something else entirely, so a dream about dogs would have a completely different meaning to me than it would to that person).  The common theme, though, is that it is largely believed that dreams are our psyche's way of trying to help us sort out things our minds register as important or problematic. I am sure there are exceptions out there, but for the most part, dreams don't exactly give us premonitions because our brains don't necessarily have a solid way to tell what *will* happen (this is not me trying to discredit anyone who follows or believes in psychic abilities; it's simply my observation of what average dreams mean to the average dreamer :) ). Dreams usually concentrate either on the immediate present or the past, so in my unexpert opinion, it sounds to me less like it's a sign of something bad happen so much as, like kaoskat mentioned, a sign that on some level you feel as though something you anchor happiness to in your life is being/has been disrupted.

Fresh thought just before hitting post... did you describe your dreams in the order they came to you? Because it sounds to me like the urgency of the situation is getting a little stronger. The "stalking pony" one seems a little bit out of the pattern since you were afraid *of* the toy during the dream instead of *for* the toy, but if that one happened first, it sort of makes sense. My best advice is to mediate on where you're at in life right now and see what might be running less than smoothly to see if you can sort things out. Another reason I took a step back from dream analysis was because I found myself looking too deeply into the meanings, though, so do be aware that they may not even be pointing to anything big at all :)

Yeah, the dreams are in order. Since then I've not had dreams like that. It just sort of seemed strange, out of the blue I'm having weird dreams like that. I've sort of thought the dreams over and I realized they were just overreacting of stuff that vaguely happened.

First one about my pony: I wanted to remove the magnets because I don't have what she connects too, and I don't really like magnets because they could damage computers and all that.

So I guess because I didn't like magnets, that affected my dream.. Not sure why she was following me though. xD

Second one about my Sweetie Kitty: This one, I'm not really sure about.. I visited some family and I brought her with me.. It was getting hot where they live, but not nearly enough to melt a kitty!

Third one about my Puppy: I got it off eBay and it was pretty dirty (the lady who was selling it said it was dirty, but I got it anyway.) I thought it was a good idea to wash it and some of the water probably got into the mouth so I always wondered if he would mold because of that. I was 11 when I got him so I wasn't exactly smart, lol. It was about 4 or 5 years ago I got him..  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal