collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Summer Meet Labor Day weekend! Prefer Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday September 3rd
4 (30.8%)
Sunday September 4th
1 (7.7%)
No preference- Either is fine!
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Minnesota Summer Meet Poll **Please post in new thread for discussion  (Read 6348 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Minnesota Summer Meet Pre-planning ~Labor Day Weekend~ *Poll added!
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2016, 12:03:00 PM »
Nope sorry sold flutter heart but I looked I do have them nurse and ploomette. Will let aurora know.

Hi there! I would love if you could bring them- I didn't realize the nurse pony even existed at the last big pony meet, and I was a little bit... distracted. I don't promise to be less distracted this year, of course, but I will make sure I know which G4's I have and don't have, and I will dig like a crazy mole-girl through your G4's!

Thanks, Bubbles!

ETA: What you doin' on page 2, little thread? Round these parts, we don't take kindly to that sort of bee-have-i-or!

Plus: crazy mole-girl digging through the g4's makes me giggle. I don't care if I'm the one who wrote it, it makes me giggle!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:03:29 PM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2016, 01:51:25 PM »
Ok, Thread. No more Ms. Nice Aurora. Bumping with Aplomb! (I guess that's not exactly the opposite of nice...)

What sort of mane would you give to a denim pony? Lace? Ribbon? Zippers?

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2016, 01:57:12 PM »
Ok, Thread. No more Ms. Nice Aurora. Bumping with Aplomb! (I guess that's not exactly the opposite of nice...)

What sort of mane would you give to a denim pony? Lace? Ribbon? Zippers?

Lace I guess?

I think I'll make custom somethings for this meet like I meant to do last year- like bookmarks or something?

And who's hosting this thing??? We need to start an actual planning thread to hash out activities and host pony and such.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline bubbles171

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Thank you so much shiverdam my 2 loves combined
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2016, 10:42:50 AM »
Nope sorry sold flutter heart but I looked I do have them nurse and ploomette. Will let aurora know.

Hi there! I would love if you could bring them- I didn't realize the nurse pony even existed at the last big pony meet, and I was a little bit... distracted. I don't promise to be less distracted this year, of course, but I will make sure I know which G4's I have and don't have, and I will dig like a crazy mole-girl through your G4's!

Thanks, Bubbles!

ETA: What you doin' on page 2, little thread? Round these parts, we don't take kindly to that sort of bee-have-i-or!

Plus: crazy mole-girl digging through the g4's makes me giggle. I don't care if I'm the one who wrote it, it makes me giggle!

yep bringing them with me to the pony fair and will bring what ever does not sell to the meet later. It is just too expensive keeping up with both especially with Nirvana. I have even sold some g1 ponies from my collection to help pay off an expensive one. Just got African moonstone and paying off African Cotton candy now

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2016, 11:16:52 AM »

Thanks, Bubbles!

yep bringing them with me to the pony fair and will bring what ever does not sell to the meet later. It is just too expensive keeping up with both especially with Nirvana. I have even sold some g1 ponies from my collection to help pay off an expensive one. Just got African moonstone and paying off African Cotton candy now

I'm getting pretty excited to meet your Cotton Candy. I didn't even look at the price of them- that's some intense collecting! I don't even want to think about going that direction!

PQ- Lace? That was my first thought, too. My sister might have some scrap leather, and my BOL thinks a shiny material...

I will buy the bookmark/postcard! There's an ad that keeps popping up for postcards on my computer, 500 cards for $22 or something like that.

As far as hosting, I can co-host at your house. Someday I will drag you all to my Pony Room, but not yet... it's not ready yet!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2016, 12:39:19 PM »
500... that's a lot of postcards!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2016, 01:12:59 PM »
500... that's a lot of postcards!

yeah, but it's less than $30!

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2016, 11:12:41 PM »
Is there any chance of a pony custom demo this year :bateyes: ? (Looks at Wizzer218 :whistle: ) ? Specifically, how one does rehairs and other things for us non-customizers/beginners?

Sure I would totally be willing to share all my customizing skills ;)

Oh yeah Sat or Sunday works for me I voted :)....sorry super busy with fair prep....figures I would catch up...lol
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 11:15:51 PM by wizzer218 »

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2016, 11:25:19 AM »
I just chatted with my nephew, and he says that he would be able to come if it is on a Sunday. So I guess my vote is for Sunday, but I'm not sure how to change it.

Do we have any thoughts on where this will be? I know PQ had offered to host again, which is great with me. Maybe we should send out a PM to people, reminding them that we might still be looking for places to host? (Still assuming that I'm out of the running, since I'm not in the Big City. But I'm totally preparing for a Spring On The Farm Meet next May!)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:07:38 AM by Aurora »

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2016, 01:14:51 PM »
*facepalm*  Sooo.... I admit, it totally took me three months to find this topic.   :blush:   I voted.  ^.^

The question of who had the nurse pony was me, just an fyi.  Already sold it to Aurora at PQ's awesome meet, but if anyone else needs one, I can check the Walgreens again.  :)

Aurora:  Do you still need Maud Pie?  If so, I can run over to TRU and see if they still have it.  :)  Do you have a price limit?

Aquatic Neon:  I found my extra Fluttershy with the Breezie if you're interested.  :)  It's this one:  http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91eesp-kYmL._SL1500_.jpg

I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2016, 01:27:07 PM »
Ah-ha! Actually, I figured out it was you when you walked into the meet and handed me the pony in question. I felt like a bit of a goober for not remembering your screen name. I think I've got it now- and your real name is Kim and you make those adorable fuzzy things, which I truly hope to see in real life someday!

I do still need Maud Pie, but please don't got there just to see if she's there. Maybe the next time you're there anyway? As far as price, is she under $25? If I offer you $25 to pick her up, is it worth your time? Or is she more expensive than that? I just don't know! Oblivious is not as fun as it sounds, but it's where I am.

I haven't been sewing lately, it's been too nice outside, and I've been trying to straighten the upstairs of my house. My nephew bought a Car Bed, and it's going to be my new guest bed as soon as I make the space liveable.

Offline Nimrodel

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2016, 04:57:03 PM »
Hehee, no worries, I am the worst at names and faces... and dates, and remembering what I had for lunch, lol at self.  I spent three months calling my soon-to-be best friend "Sarah" when her name was actually Becky.  :yikes:  She thought it was hilarious.   :blush:  Anywho, I have no problem with an excuse to go to TRU, lol at self.  ^.^   I'm pretty sure she's less than $15, but I have no problem just charging amount actually paid, so I'll let you know.  :)

I'll try to bring a Luffle-Puff with to show you at the next meet.  They're super fluffy and adorable, but not nearly as adorable as your ponies! (Love my Shamrock!)  :-D   If you go to the Pony Fair, you should definitely enter one into the art show.  :-D    Good luck with setting up the car bed and stuff, if you have a moment and inclination, post a pic, I'm curious to see what a car bed looks like.   :wonder: 

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2016, 03:52:15 AM »
Last chance to vote ya'll!

I'm starting a new "official planning thread" within a week! Guess I'm hoping for a clearer front runner, but now kinda looks like Saturday is winning!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2016, 06:44:22 PM »
i voted!! i really hope its sat. as i can't attend on sunday. *crosses fingers*

Offline Nimrodel

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2016, 11:00:48 AM »
Aurora:  So sorry, bad news.  I couldn't find the pony, it looks like TRU is out of stock.   :(   I'll still keep an eye out though, just in case.  :)

Rosierjay:  Do you by chance have the customs done?  If so, can you possibly bring them to the MN pony meet?   :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal