collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sharpie marker failure  (Read 1398 times)

Beatsme

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sharpie marker failure
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2016, 02:46:16 PM »
Interesting idea, may have to try it out myself.

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 08:02:54 AM »
KCherry did an experiment to Sharpies not long ago though the technique is different
part 1 uses a G1 pony: https://youtu.be/0TJH53Z9Xac

I really tried watching this vid, but I wish she hadn't sped it up the whole time. This Donald Duck voice annoyed me so much that I closed the tab before I watched it to the end, and her normal voice is so pleasant to the ear :(

sd_dreamcrystal, thanks for throwing that link up here. ^.^ So far two out of three of those girls are holding up very well and I haven't heard anything from the owner of the third girl but she promised she'd keep in touch!

Shileah, Thank You for voicing your honest opinion here! I know that the chipmunk voice does get on a lot of people's nerves, but just as sd-dreamcrystal said I sped the video up to save lots of time; but felt what I had to say was worth leaving the audio. What would you prefer to see in the future?

Good luck with your yellow babe, Jrr74! I have seen some nasty sharpie experiments go down and most people stay far away from ink all together. But I think we should be testing new innovative customizing techniques as much as possible! ^.^ I think your little girl is looking pretty nice so far!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Shileah

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2016, 02:50:43 PM »
Thank you for not being upset about my critique! I really liked your video, except for that small thing. I am generally ok with speeding up parts of a video - it often makes sense! - but I'd rather have no voice, or if there is voice,  then in "normal" speed and sound. I know it's more work as it requires to mute the sped up part of the video and record some extra voice overs, but it is friendlier to the ear. :)
Specifically looking for G1 with pen markings similar to this (my initials - W.S.):

Instagram

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal