collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: mlp g1+ mario maker= mlp episodes  (Read 1053 times)

Offline blgmadresh0000

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
mlp g1+ mario maker= mlp episodes
« on: February 18, 2016, 03:52:40 PM »
has anyone ever made any my little pony levels on mario maker it would be great to see levels based on the tv series

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: mlp g1+ mario maker= mlp episodes
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 05:24:30 PM »
I haven't played Mario Maker -- would that be possible? I know I've seen (and made) some good MLP levels on Little Big Planet.

Also, this might be better in the Off Topic forum...

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 05:26:06 PM »
I would love to see some My Little Pony levels on mario maker! Then my husband and I could like, hang out together!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 05:38:48 PM »
I could give it a shot, I need some mario maker inspiration. I'm currently trying to do a level where bowser "eats" you and you have to fight off monsters in his lava filled stomach  :lol: No promises though! It's not as easy to make levels as you think lol, I dunno how people do it.

Post Merge: February 19, 2016, 10:44:29 AM

Pfft okay so, I got bored waiting for my boyfriend to wake up and come over and made a level!

Rescue at Midnight Castle! (Code: ECF7-0000-01D4-4E3F)

I can only fit so much into it so certain parts are skipped (finding megan/seaponies/moochick). You play in Super Mario World because that's my favorite.

You start of in peaceful dream valley where you (mario/megan) hatch a yoshi (pony) to ride. Couple of jumps nothing big when all of a sudden a hoard of kameks and bowser jr's in koopa clown cars suddenly attack as yoshi eggs hatch around you. Run fast and jump into the pipe to enter Midnight Castle!
Inside you will face many enemies and perils. Some parts you need to run through, others take your time (trust me you have 500 seconds to complete it). There are various yoshis and hidden power ups to help you through!
Midway through you'll meet a bowser jr (Scorpan) that you can fight if you choose and then you take a door to continue deeper into the castle. As you exit you'll have a checkpoint. The next section is more enemy evasion but it's a little tougher. Be sure to get those power ups (mushrooms / fire flowers) because some areas you can't get through without them! Finally you meet two bowsers stacked on top of each other (Tirek!) but don't worry! The power of the rainbow is on your side. An arrow points  you to a hidden block containing a star that allows you to quickly defeat him. So much for the power of darkness!
Fireworks and cheers go off as you escape and return to dream valley where the end of the course and two yoshis (ponies) await you!

I'd give it a 3.5/5 for difficulty. It's not impossible or too ragey but it may take a few tries to beat. The hidden power ups make it much easier, I'll be happy to spill the beans here if needed. You'll notice from the full view that there are some pixel ponies and pixel text in the level. The ponies look like muffin color-wise because color options are limited  :lol:

This will be my first course uploaded so let me know what you think! I hope I can make more pony ones.  :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:44:29 AM by Bekuno »
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline blgmadresh0000

• Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 02:41:22 PM »
I played your level  and loved it it was very good  could have used comment boxes for text though

maybe for your next level you could do escape from catrina or mlp movie though the level would have to have multiple episodes if nesscary :biggrin:

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 04:17:17 PM »
I played your level  and loved it it was very good  could have used comment boxes for text though

maybe for your next level you could do escape from catrina or mlp movie though the level would have to have multiple episodes if nesscary :biggrin:

Is there a way to activate comment boxes? I dunno how to do much on there yet honestly lol, I've been mainly playing 100 mario challenges.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2016, 05:29:34 PM »
Ooh I will be sure to try your level out, Bekuno! :D

Offline blgmadresh0000

• Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 05:57:30 PM »
easy just play your level when not in editor mode pause the game and you
 can comment

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2016, 03:49:00 AM »
I wish I had Mario Maker and could play! Maybe someone playing Bekuno's Pony level could put a video of it on YouTube so we can all see what it looks like?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal