collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Swap Brag Thread Pic Heavy  (Read 14134 times)

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Swap Brag Thread Pic Heavy
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2016, 11:08:54 AM »
Great box, love the disgust figure!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2016, 02:58:05 PM »
Congrats ladybastilla  I love the Disgust figure and Ariel pencil case. Everyone's one's boxes are so amazing.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2016, 04:11:16 PM »
What a lovely box! That Lady & the Tramp mug is especially gorgeous :D

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2016, 09:17:00 PM »
I'm really happy you enjoyed your box,ladybastilla. Digust was a little tricky but I really wanted to find her Pop figure for you since her Tsum Tsum seemed out of stock most places. I did have maybe a little too much fun with this but totally worth it. :accomplished:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2016, 06:31:14 PM »
ladybastilla, what a great box! I love the Sailor Moon necklace, and the Ariel pencil bag is really pretty, too. :D

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2016, 01:28:45 PM »
Ooooo! Ooooo! My turn! *raises hand* x3

My box is frooooom: SORA! YAYEAH!

Lots of awesome presents inside, looook!

Miku loves the wrapping paper and box! She is rolling around inside as I'm posting this xD I have her out right now because I couldnt take her on her walk yesterday so she has all this extra energy today.

First, caaandyyyy! Foreign candy eeeeep! I really love the candy rose because it reminds me of Beauty and the Beast! I probably won't eat it- I have a small beauty and the beast corner and I will put in in my BatB Broadway cup! :inlove:

The German chocolate loli, my husband translated it all for me and there are 1 of 5 designs- I got Goofy!

Miku kept trying to run off with the sour stuff, the little cavity. She got into the chocolate heart loli and tore the foil! She has a severe addiction to sweet things, it's hard to keep sugar away from her.

BATH STUFF! I made this weird but very happy laugh when I saw all of this because we just complained about needing for bath stuff! Every Wednesday I will have a long herbal bath and this will make it fun! The little Olaf mirror is so cute! x3 I got me some Olaf bath bombs, bath mirror, and and Elsa sponge! I had to take this away from Miku as well....she snatched the sponge out of my hand and ran around the place with it! I love the shower cap, I have been complaining about forgetting to get one and I LOVE Sofia! :heart: Its perfect! Will be using it later! The memory game looks adorable too!

Books and a book you read with movies! I've never seen these before, are these full-length movies!? These are so neat! I can't wait to see what these are! Also wow those two small books are nostalgic- I do believe I had a set of these kinds of books as a kit!

I got this cute little princess tin..... with a pressie inside! Doc from Snow White! I had to keep this up from Miku as well because she steals my tsum tsums and thinks they are ferret toys- so the background is different in this picture (pajamas!)

Also....look at the different tags on this guy! Had to take a picture! I  LOVE the holograph sticker on it! Are all the tsum tags in your area like this Sora!? They are so neat! This is so new to me!

Stationary!!!!! Mickey Mouse erasers, an adorable as BLEEP lenticular journalcset, and Oh. My. Goooooooooooosshhhhhh. A Minnie Mouse picture frame! I teared up when I saw this- I've been looking for a simple one like this for a long time! :hug:

Here is what I did with it:

I'm trying so hard to fight back tears, but it brings me absolute joy to see this picture framed. This is not just any picture....its the ONLY picture I have of myself in my childhood. Not going to get too crazy into details, but as a kid I once lost everything due to weather and constant constant moving to other states being relocated into new homes. This picture means so so much to me, I've been a Disney girl ever since I was this little! I do believe I was 3 or 4 in this. This picture is from the HAPPY part of my childhood, and I'm glad the only picture I own of me is from the happy times. I loved Minnie mouse as a kid and I wore that stupid horrid dress everywhere! xD My dalmation in the photo was named Daisy and she lived to be about 14 years old! I am so thrilled to FINALLY have this framed in a matching frame!
You guys have NO idea how much this means to me!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH SORA OMG! Can we be friends IRL? Because you are so awesome! x3 I love that you like Disney and Pokemon! Thanks so much for the presies!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:31:07 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2016, 07:19:33 PM »
Awww, Lala, what a sweet box! Cool to see that Miku liked it, too. ;)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2016, 11:13:29 AM »
Aww, I'm so glad you liked your box, Lala! That photo is adorable, and what a coincidence that it's Minnie too!

I'm so happy you liked everything!  It would be awesome to be friends, too XD

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2016, 12:54:37 PM »
I love when someone gets something sooo touching in their box! I love the story, and that picture is so cute! Also the whole box is impressive! Congrats!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2016, 02:06:02 PM »
It just occurred to me that I went as Minnie Mouse for Halloween once, too! (And I think I had a Minnie themed birthday?!) How odd that I don't feel any special connection to Minnie after having those experiences as a kid. Maybe I was too young to remember very well as I grew up. I love your story, though, Lala, and I'm so glad that you got the perfect frame for your picture!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2016, 03:33:50 PM »
Congrats Princess LaLa. You got some great stuff. The picture goes perfectly with the picture.

Ponyfan

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2016, 09:56:47 PM »
So I've had a bad weekend at work so this box was a great pick me up. My partner was the wonderful  Phynix, who I hope is feeling loads better. *hugs* So to start my box opened to this:

Such pretty paper and always a sucker for Disney Princesses! :biggrin:

Upon getting it all laid out (so many goodies)

So many beautiful handmade charms, jewelry,pins and art from Phynix! (She is so amazingly talented)I loved the pink kitty charm that ended up on my phone and those ponified Sailor Moon character stickers! :frolic:  Yummy dark chocolate and rockets to nom on and the Style Me Up Villains art pad. I had the princess art pad but not the villains one, so awesome.

Ok, I got really excited opening these, my favorite Disney Couple/ Movie of all time. My mom could tell you that as a kid if you took me to a video store I would only rent this movie , I loved it. I never had a Beast/Adam doll growing up, so happy I have both of them now. So my box was truly great up till this point but Phynix had other plans with these:

My jaw dropped, a full set of The Little Mermaid trading colors with promos, coloring cards, and standees!

The note to open these was especially cute as these were hers growing up which makes them all the more special.I will truly cherish them as I love The Little Mermaid like I do Beauty and the Beast.Both being that they hold a sentimental place for me and my family. Thank you again so much Phynix for putting this amazing and thoughtful box for me. It truly made my week so much brighter! :sunny:

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2016, 03:28:55 AM »
Another amazing brag! Congrats nemubones! I love the handmade stuff and those little mermaid cards are awesome!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2016, 04:05:07 AM »
Congrats nemubones. :) Everyone's boxes are amazing.  The Beast  doll is great and I love the handmade items and the Little Mermaid trading cards.

Ponyfan

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2016, 06:03:51 AM »
eeeeep! Beast doll is awesome! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal