collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can I do a reading for you?  (Read 5285 times)

Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Can I do a reading for you?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2016, 06:53:49 PM »
You probably aren't accepting more people - but just in case you are, I would LOVE a tarot reading! There are big changes in the works for this next year, and I'm quite nervous about it all!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2016, 06:53:39 AM »
Best of luck in your new ventures!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2016, 04:40:15 PM »
I would not mind thanks.

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2016, 08:33:10 PM »
I think this sort of thing is fun, if you are still doing more. Lovely deck. Anything in the cards about my health?
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2016, 06:05:57 PM »
I would love a reading, you choose the type. Thanks

zenith

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2016, 02:48:43 PM »
Seems like you've got a lot of readings to do, but if you're still willing I'd appreciate a tarot reading.  There's been a lot of changes, chaos, in my life recently and I'd be curious to see what they say.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2016, 08:07:09 PM »
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, it may take me a while but I will definitely do a reading for everyone who asks. ^_^

I'm so glad your reading meant a lot to you, Teddy!  :biggrin: It's so wonderful when I can actually hear feedback from other people to show how connected we all really are in this big world. :)

Im a bit confused--do you not normally need to be infront of the actual person?

No worries melody, that's a normal question people ask. :) Readings are most often done face-to-face, but it doesn't have to be. Energies that move through the world and connect us don't care one lick about the distance between our physical bodies. :) If they have a message they want me to tell you, they'll bring out the cards whether you're in front of me or not.

(Did you know there are some psychic mediums who work with police over the phone, and are able to identify crime scenes when they've never even stepped foot in that state or even that side of the country before! It's pretty amazing stuff to research. :D )

I've got plans to do three readings tonight, so I'll be back in a bit after I've taken photos and uploaded them!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2016, 08:37:27 PM »
I'll take a reading, I don't fully understand but I need to figure out what the heck to do with my life  :lookround:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2016, 09:44:08 PM »
Reading for MoonbeamStar:

Greetings, my dear! Thank you for requesting a reading. I feel like we would have been very good friends when we were younger, with us both being fans of Pokemon and Sailor Moon in the '90's. :) Your wedding photos are so lovely!!

The first card for you is Share Your Thoughts. This is your 'light' card, your strength. It means you are adept with sharing yourself with the world. We all have thoughts and dreams and hopes, and it takes great strength to admit them to others, where they might be ridiculed or tarnished. But sharing your vision is how you connect to other people make your hopes come to pass!

Your 'shadow' card is Make The Sacrifice. The image on the card is a black dragon holding a skull in his hand. This isn't meant to frighten you. The skull is not a symbol of death or destruction here. It is a symbol of the effort that one must put forth into the world for your desires to come to be. The cards are saying that to accomplish your goals for the future, you need to be ready to act. Big goals require big dedication to obtain. To gain from the world you must give of yourself, because everything is a balance.

So how do we bring balance between your light and your shadow? The card is Nurture All You Love. We've seen this before in my last reading! (Actually I get this card a lot. I think my cards are saying we as humans all need to do a lot more nurturing of ourselves and others.)

So the cards are telling you that they recognize you have goals for yourself. And if you want to accomplish them, you will need sacrifice. You will need to be prepared to use your strengths of sharing your thoughts with others and also spending the time to nurture others and yourself. Your goals are in reach if you are willing to work for them! :)

Reading for icecreamgirl:

Hello from across the pond! ^_^ Thank you for requesting a reading. I see you and I both share a big love of the swaps here on the Arena! I think getting something in the mail is a timeless way to connect with other people.

Your first card is Be Vigilant! Your strength is your ability to watch and evaluate everything in the world around you. The image on the card shows a dragon standing guard protectively over a bush that is on fire (fire is often the symbol of our desires and our thoughts, which light up the dark universe). You are a person who is thorough and determined to see things through.

Your shadow card is Know You Belong. What you need to work on is being more accepting of who you are! Every one in this world has a place and a purpose. We are all unique (just like this blue feline with dragon wings on the card). This card appears to warn us that we may feel pressured to change who we are, especially when joining a new social group. Don't try to change yourself to belong in a place that isn't the right fit for you. We all have a place we belong, just as we are.

The card that will bring your light and shadow together is Know Your Boundaries. This card is referring to the boundaries we make between ourselves and other people, and I think it ties very closely to these two cards that come before it. Your strength is your ability to be watchful and cautious, to look before you leap. Be vigilant and careful when you think about your relationships between yourself and others, trust yourself, in order to fully embrace the fact that you always have a place where you belong.

Reading for Shileah:

Hi Shileah! Thank you for your request. It's nice to meet a new person here on the Arena! I really loved your photos of your original childhood ponies. That's a great keepsake to have. :)

Okay, I have to say this was a strange card reading for me! The animal cards are usually the cards that show up in my readings, I've always had a strong connection with animals. But all three of these cards are human-faced cards I've never drawn before in my own readings! I think the cards had a very strong message they wanted to tell you, Shileah.

Your light card is Protect The Wild. The image on the card is a young woman with a sword and a green mask of fronds and leaves, wearing green armor. This card appears to those whose strength is that they are guardians of the Earth, and you recognize that we as humans have the honor of protecting everyone here--birds, beasts, plants, and each other as well. You understand that the Earth is a gift that we must cherish.

Your shadow card is Hear The Ancient Ones. This card refers to our elders. That could mean the individual older people in your life, or your ancestors from generations ago. The card is saying that you must work on listing to the voices of your elders. They have wisdom from experience that they can share with us. This is symbolized in the elder's face on the card, with green light pouring from their mouth to nourish a tiny sapling tree.

This is an interesting card to pair with Protect The Wild. The ancient ones, older generations of people, are usually the ones who are considered closer to the land. In our modern day we sometimes get wrapped up in day-to-day struggles and the distractions of technology and we forget we are simple components of the Earth. Connecting with your 'Ancient Ones' will strengthen your connection to the world, as well.

So how can you do that? The card that brings you balance is Embrace The Masculine! Within all of us are two aspects of nature--masculine and feminine. Do not think of them as opposites, but rather two sides of the same coin. The masculine part of our nature is confident, strong, action-orientated and assertive. Allowing your masculine side to be dominant is when you say "I've thought about this enough, now it's time for action." This is the frame of mind you must be in to bring your light and shadow together.

I hope you all enjoyed your reading and I hope it brought you a little enlightenment. :)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2016, 10:52:38 PM »
If you still have room I would be very interested in a reading of you could please. I've been going through some hard times and would like to know how things will fare from here on out.

Offline Shileah

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2016, 04:00:15 AM »
Thank you very much for the reading, that is a very interesting experience, and a little uncanny, but on the positive side of it! It actually made me cry and is food for thoughts (even though I should maybe stop thinking that much - it IS an issue in my life that I tend to overthink things!).
Specifically looking for G1 with pen markings similar to this (my initials - W.S.):

Instagram

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2016, 04:57:58 AM »
If you are still offering, I would really love a reading from you as well. :D I'm very confused about some aspects of life at the moment, I would love some insight (please don't tell me if there's anything scary ahead though, I don't think I can handle that). Thank you so much in advance!

EDIT: Oh I forgot, I think an oracle deck reading would be best right now.  ^.^
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:34:48 AM by Regenveertje »

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2016, 05:36:10 AM »
Late to the party, but I'd love a reading if you feel up to doing yet another, haha.  I've always wanted to have one done - either type would be cool :)  Thanks!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2016, 08:50:57 AM »
Wow, thank you so much for my reading! This has definitely come at the right time, as I've been thinking of some big changes and goals that I'd like to accomplish. It's been weighing on my mind very heavily for the past few days. I know I have an issue with motivation and dedication though, and one thing I've always been told is that it takes work to get to where you want to be. So I'll certainly keep this reading in mind.

Thank you again! ^.^
Instagram / Want List

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2016, 09:12:26 AM »
Having a tarot deck myself but unable to focus very well to get a good reading (it's easier for me with others...)
I would love to have an oracle reading when you get the opportunity!!

But I can feel you are on the right path and your reading will be true.
I look forward to what the cards reveal!
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal