collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 173803 times)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #330 on: February 25, 2016, 02:57:10 PM »

My main concern is, will they allow transfer from 6th gen games to what I guess is assumed to be 7th, via 2 3DS consoles?  I said it before and ill say it again, I don't have bank and don't agree with the yearly fee.
I would assume yes, but of course have it as a "one way transfer only" sort of thing.
Then again, they could make a transfer a Bank thing as well, since I assuming they want to make Bank be useable for all future Pokemon games.  :(  so they could lock transfers for only working with Bank and not person to person.

It's hard to say what they would do. I assume that, with all the legendary distribution this year, that transfer between the games will be possible. I feel like they wouldn't make it a 'bank transfer only' option, since it is a paid service and not everyone wants it or has it. On the other hand, I could see them making it bank only because.... its a paid service and they would want that revenue. But they've been pretty good with the way they've always handled pokemon transfers and trading, so I hope for the best.

fine by me if its a 1 way transfer..all they are hurting are the legendaries and im ok with moving them up once they are 'recorded' for my AS and Y games.

I can breed just about anything else so its not a big deal :)  Actually, I just got the oval charm maybe a week ago when I got off my butt and went regi hunting >>

I have a new found appreciation for capture power.

I guess all we can do is wait and see, really.  It could go either way.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 25, 2016, 03:11:04 PM »
I've actually never tried Amie with the legendaries (aside from Mew and the Pokebank  Celebi). Now I want to pet one of the big non-cute ones.  :lol:

I didn't like the evil team nor the story of Kalos. I also thought the pacing was off. It took like three towns and who knows how many hours to get from the first to second badge, then all of a sudden I got five more badges before I could blink.

Unova is actually my favourite I know it's one of the least popular, but something about it just struck a cord with me. I liked the atmosphere of it. I also liked that the plot was a little deeper than usual. I think that's also what hurt Kalos for me. I had so many expectations...

I really need to play through X again though, and see if my opinions have changed going through a second time, plus, so many new Pokemon I still never used that I want to.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 25, 2016, 03:21:21 PM »
Kitkumi- if you didnt buy celebi online, i got one for you today! $14.99 Brag pictures later, i need a nap in! It may be cheaper to purchase it online for you!

Thank you so much! *lots of hugs* By the time I was able to get to a computer (aka, not work, lol) where i didn't mind putting in credit card information, it was gone! So if you don't mind boxing it up and sending it my way, I would still love to have it :) Just shoot me a PM with your paypal address and I'll send you my shipping address :D

I really liked Kalos, but I think half of it was all the new features that came along with it (I will admit, when compared against other evil organizations, Team Flare made me go O.o a lot). I also thought that it was cute where you could have your trainer name, and also a nickname that the in-game friends called you. Though Johto still holds a special place in my heart and is my all time favorite region/game.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #333 on: February 25, 2016, 03:22:12 PM »
^ I will say Zygarde is a very fun and interesting legendary to feed and pet in Amie! xD

Pictures! Here is the Celebi! We have three at home right now wow! PM Kitkumi if you still need one! One is actually the one I got for myself (not selling- it's for my collection) the other is for another friend on another forum!

(hubby holding the last two in-store!)
*They were 1 per customer because they were LE, so hubby had to buy one and I got the other. Stinks because there was a BOGO 40% sale with the Pokemon merch!

My ferret, Miku, was also excited about the plush and wanted to sniff and then knocked mine over! It was super cute!
Spoiler

We also got new Pokemon toys today!

And also GameStop is celebrating Pokemon Day Saturday with some sales and free posters! I have the flyers somewhere! *goes and looks around for them*
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 03:27:11 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 25, 2016, 05:54:52 PM »
I am about four Pokemon away from getting the Shiny Charm, woot woot. xD
For the last few days I have been breeding Cherubi's and been putting them into the GTS to fill out my dex.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 25, 2016, 07:39:42 PM »
For the last few days I have been breeding Cherubi's and been putting them into the GTS to fill out my dex.

Woooooo! That's awesome.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #336 on: February 25, 2016, 08:12:04 PM »

Congrats! Im about 18ish from filling out my Nat. Dex in X version! I keep trading all my ORAS pokemon over to it- it will be a pain asking to trade and trade back darkrai, arceus, and shaymin on my pokemon chatango board on a pokemon forum im on...but I WILL make it! I NEEED shiny charm for both my gen 6 games! I want that shiny dratini and shiny lapras!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 25, 2016, 08:21:01 PM »

Woooooo! That's awesome.

Hehe I wanted to get the Shiny Charm before Saturday, all things considered. xD I got my last Pokemon, Roserade, about an hour ago, so YAY Shiny Charm for me!
Volcanion is literally the only Pokemon I am missing now. xD

I have a job interview in the morning, so I am likely going to miss the direct. Unless I get to the place early enough for me to watch it on my phone before I go for my interview.

Congrats! Im about 18ish from filling out my Nat. Dex in X version! I keep trading all my ORAS pokemon over to it- it will be a pain asking to trade and trade back darkrai, arceus, and shaymin on my pokemon chatango board on a pokemon forum im on...but I WILL make it! I NEEED shiny charm for both my gen 6 games! I want that shiny dratini and shiny lapras!

Hehe funny you mention X version because that is the one I just completed! :D And thank you! I might try to do the same for ORAS, but I am kinda lazy about that now.  Been tempted to breed a bunch of Cherubis in X (like five boxes worth), put them in Bank, replace them on ORAS, and trade for them missing pokemon all over again. LOL.
I had using my Bank as far as getting the event legendaries, and spent a good chunk of this part weekend transferring my old gen legendaries and team members from their games, onto Bank. xD

Had to get my boyfriends help for a few of the legendaries - Bank wouldnt let some of my past gen event pokemon into Bank. Dx
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 25, 2016, 09:11:13 PM »
It's almost the big day!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 26, 2016, 06:45:00 AM »
15 minutes left. I'm curious. :)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 26, 2016, 06:58:24 AM »
Hype! I can't wait to see if the rumor from yesterday is confirmed and if we can look forward to anything else.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #341 on: February 26, 2016, 07:04:24 AM »
I'm still about 112 pokemon away from my shiny charm but I'll get there...

Interested to see if they announce new games!

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 26, 2016, 07:07:27 AM »
Well.. that was.. meh :/ But I expect these will be Gen 7

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 26, 2016, 07:07:39 AM »
So they announced them but didn't show them to us... What gives?! >.<

|My Collection|

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2016, 07:08:14 AM »
I'm happy they officially announced it. ^^ I bet we'll be getting sneak peaks throughout the year?

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal