collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 173862 times)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #1380 on: August 01, 2016, 09:56:06 PM »
I forgot today was August and I was next to an EB today too. Oh well, I got my Darkrai code on the second last day, so I'm not too worried about missing out yet.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Arceus Download code!
« Reply #1381 on: August 02, 2016, 12:32:58 PM »
Shoot, I was just at Gamestop and totally forgot about getting a code. Well, guess I still have the rest of the month.

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: August 02, 2016, 05:33:46 PM »
Anyone know why it's a code this month, instead of the download? Last time we had a code for Darkrai, the shiny Xerneas and Yvetal were the free downloads, so I'm wondering if there will be another surprise download like that this time...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1383 on: August 02, 2016, 10:52:46 PM »
Anyone know why it's a code this month, instead of the download? Last time we had a code for Darkrai, the shiny Xerneas and Yvetal were the free downloads, so I'm wondering if there will be another surprise download like that this time...

Maybe! I havent seen anything mentioned on Serebii which is where i get my release info.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: August 02, 2016, 11:09:37 PM »

All the EB/GS Pokemon have been codes, it gets people to walk into their stores. I think the fact it was a code was why they squeezed in extra events during the month, and not the other way around. If they want to throw more Pokemon at us, I certainly won't complain, was there a wifi event going on at the same time as Mew?

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: August 03, 2016, 10:37:12 AM »
So this was on the Pokemon site this morning:

http://xy11.pokemontcgxy.com/en-us/volcanion/

We can get Volcanion in October!

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: August 03, 2016, 05:59:46 PM »
Ah okay, that does make sense. I didn't notice a correlation between the GS Pokemon and the ones that had codes before!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: August 09, 2016, 12:20:00 PM »
If anyone missed out on Darkrai in NA, there will be a second chance code in the September Pokemon Club Newsletter. If anyone outside NA needs one, I can use my code in OR and send it over.  :)

I'm excited for Volcanion in October, that with Keldeo will finish off my Pokedex in X, yay.

And, I feel like it's been awhile since the last question, and the thread is all slow again, so discussion time? GameFreak gives us a Pokemon MMO, gone are the days where you're forced to collect 8 gym badges and take down an evil organization. Now you're starting a new adventure and get to choose your own Pokemon profession. What is your goal?

Some options to choose from:
Pokemon Master- The classic, travel around to collect the badges, take on the champion, and become the strongest trainer.
Pokemon Researcher/Prof's Aid- Gotta catch 'em all. You want to fill the Pokedex and learn just about everything you can about Pokemon and their abilities.
Pokemon Breeder- You also want to know everything you can about Pokemon, but on a more personal level. Pokemon aren't a species, they are individuals and you want to bring out each's personal qualities.
Pokemon Coordinator- It's not about the fighting, but you still want to show off your Pokemon are the best with contests and musicals.
Pokethalon Athlete- Again, you're not much for battles but you want to show off your Pokemon's inner power and abilities, with sports!
Movie Star- You and your Pokemon dream of stardom and fame.
Other- Either you want to casually run around with your Pokemon with no ultimate goal, or you have something else in mind that I can't think of. :P

For me, it would definitely be the breeder route. I much prefer the idea of playing with and pampering all my Pokemon (Amie!).

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: August 09, 2016, 01:04:16 PM »
Mm, me? It'd have to be a Coordinator/Tripokalon competitor! I love the Contests and Tripokalons! I wish the Tripokalon had been available in X/Y, it looked like so much fun in the anime. Plus, seeing the new version of Amie in Sun/Moon where you can groom your pokemon? TOO CUTE!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: August 10, 2016, 02:44:23 PM »
aluke, I'm surprised about your definition of a Pokemon breeder, considering what breeding is currently like. I'll be the first to admit breeding hundreds of Pokemon, looking for that one with perfect IVs... And letting the ones with imperfections just kind of rot :P
I would be a breeder, though. I mean, in your definition. Because really, who wouldn't want to know Pokemon on a personal level, and who doesn't adore Pokemon amie?

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: August 10, 2016, 04:51:26 PM »
I had to look up what the Tripokalon was, it's like contests with the trainer participating too? Sounds neat. X/Y did need a little side game like that when we needed a break from gyms and Team Flare. Or, if it ended up like musicals, maybe not, those were seriously pointless.

Oh, I was considering more of how breeders were portrayed in the anime in my description than in-game breeding; Brock was all about taking care of Pokemon, like grooming them and making them special food. I guess it could still overlap though, breeding Pokemon so they're born as strong and healthy as possible...just maybe not stuffing the 'rejects' in boxes or cages for eternity. :lol: Sorry for the confusion there.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #1391 on: August 10, 2016, 07:14:04 PM »
Wow, this discussion got dark!

There's no doubt that I would be a Pokemon Professor. I just need to change my name to a tree...

Annnnd I haven't picked the code up from GS. Gotta remember to do that!

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: August 11, 2016, 04:35:00 PM »
Technically not a tree, but I think Professor Ringwreath would suit you nicely. :P

Hope you can find a code. The store near me is out so I don't think I'll be able to pick up extra codes, but I'll check some other locations if I'm nearby.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Victini!
« Reply #1393 on: August 31, 2016, 10:06:49 PM »
Not many people seem to be checking this lately, so I hope youre not forgetting your pokemon. :p This month we get Victini!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Victini!
« Reply #1394 on: September 01, 2016, 06:26:09 AM »
Hello, can anyone lend me a hand in completing my Pokedex? In my box there's all the Pokemon that evolve via trade, waiting to become their ultimate form! But I need someone to trade with...

If you want to help me, my friend code is 4141-4642-0341. Post here or via PM, I'm going to keep an eye on both. And then we'll set a date! I'll try to be available all day just in case, but there will be some days where I'll be busy and I won't be able to do so.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal