collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dream Beauty Barrette ID and PC help  (Read 329 times)

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Dream Beauty Barrette ID and PC help
« on: January 10, 2016, 12:47:13 PM »
I recently got a lot of miscellaneous accessories where the collector/seller had identified some of them as Dream Beauty Manewaves accessories.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

At the top of the photo are what I think is completely faded (pink to white) Manewaves hair extensions.  I believe the bottom right bird and lily barrette is hers as well.  I've put D.J.s barrette above it for comparison.

The lot also had the two lily barrettes pictured in the middle.  I'm less certain about these.  They are not the same color as the two on the left, which I got with my Poof n' Puff Perfume Palace and Birds and Flowers Pretty Ups, respectively.  The top middle one is less shiny: could it be Crystalline's or just a batch difference?

The bottom middle one is slightly darker and maybe a smidge purpler:  Could it be Sky Flier's?

Also if they are IDed as the Dream Beauty accessories, what would they be worth?

I don't collect Dream Beauties, so I'll be listing them for sale/trade if I can properly ID them. :)

Thanks!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Dream Beauty Barrette ID and PC help
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 02:23:02 PM »
They tend to sell for about the same as normal as MLP accessories. The Dream Beauty accessories are harder to find but the MLP ones more sought after. You will probably be around the $8-10 mark each.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal