collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New McD ponies in February  (Read 18091 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Re: New McD ponies in February
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2016, 11:48:34 PM »
think i missed that part, but what's a 'customer appreciation pack'?

Offline Ionn

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Horse Shaped Object Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2016, 12:34:26 PM »
think i missed that part, but what's a 'customer appreciation pack'?

Some restaurants get customer appreciation boxes for each Happy Meal promotion which contain full sets of the toys, expressly for the purpose of being sold to those who come in looking to collect. I don't believe all locations get them, & sometimes you have to explain the concept; this particular restaurant I've had luck at twice now so it's likely a regular thing there.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2016, 02:38:41 PM »
^ over all the years I've asked for it... never has the cashier known what I was talking about, so I ask them to check with their manager if they don't offer to talk to them themselves.  usually the manager knows that whether or not they have it.  actually all 4 of my nearby McDs have had the sets.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2016, 03:36:20 PM »
My Mcdonalds only have Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Button Belle. They are the first four toys in that order! I will have rhwm all probably by next week

Dude, so no one at mcdonalds seems to know anything about the Customer Satisfaction Box lol. One manager told me that they stopped doing them recently whaaaat. Another told me the CSB is what they use to display the toys.... *bologna sandwich my bff worked at a mcdonalds*

I need to take a picture of all of them so far!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2016, 03:58:59 PM »
Got RD and Pinkie today.. glad I said two different ones because I do not want Two of each of those two.. Really want to get Button Belle and Starelight
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2016, 04:37:39 PM »
So far my locations within reasonable range only have Pinkie/RD/Fluttershy. I'm just going to wait a week or so untill Starlight and Coco start to show up. I'd also like Buttonbelle, but they proably won't get her for a week either :P
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SweetLemons

• Captain Jack Pony
  • "Ganbaruby!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2016, 07:22:38 PM »
Well, I went yesterday, and they had ponies! Except, all they had was Vinyl Scratch from the 2014 promotion :(

I went back TWICE today actually! Once this morning, and I got Pinkie! And another time in the evening, and I got Suri Polomare/ButtonBelle! Apparently they get new ones later this weekend, so I'm looking out for Starlight!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2016, 08:20:17 PM »
So far my locations within reasonable range only have Pinkie/RD/Fluttershy. I'm just going to wait a week or so untill Starlight and Coco start to show up. I'd also like Buttonbelle, but they proably won't get her for a week either :P
I'm quite curious as to what the other one was at the first mcds I went to... Since my first pony was Pommel, the other might be Fluttershy?
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2016, 08:34:29 PM »
So I got Pinkie Pie yesterday, and I went back today to buy another one and I got Rainbow Dash, but it isn't the new Rainbow Dash.  It's the one from the last round of ponies which was I believe Rainbow Rocks?  So I dunno how/ why that happened.  I didn't have that particular Dashie so it all worked out but it was still kind of weird.

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Princess Lala

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2016, 03:13:02 AM »
One of my mcdonalds also have leftover my little ponies from Rainbow power- the ones with the stickers!  It was so weird, but they had DJ and RD.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2016, 09:06:37 AM »
I got all of the ponies today. I'm pretty impressed with the poses! I think there are 5 different poses between the 8 of them, if I counted correctly? I wish the brushables had more variety in their poses like these girls...ah well.
Instagram / Want List

Nohpny

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2016, 09:45:07 AM »
I've worked at McDonald's for the past two years and I've never heard of the customer appreciation pack. I'll talk to my manager today about see if he knows. He's super great and I actually opened the MLP toy box (Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie) before we were advertising them! Down side is that I hope they have the next two in store today and I haven't missed any of them. At my store they're $1.25 so if anyone has missed out on some of them I can try and get them for you. (: I don't know what we currently have (I only work Fri-Sun), but I can let you guys know when I do.

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2016, 12:13:57 PM »
Does anyone know if McDs only opens new boxes of different ponies (ie. Wave 2 = toys 3 & 4, or Fluttershy and Buttonbelle) on a schedule? As in, do they open a box of 2 new ponies every Friday and distribute a new wave of toys each week? Or if is it strictly based on stock availability? I'm beginning to wonder if McDs is annoyed by me for checking so often to see if new ponies have arrived yet...  :blush:
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2016, 01:08:54 PM »
Does anyone know if McDs only opens new boxes of different ponies (ie. Wave 2 = toys 3 & 4, or Fluttershy and Buttonbelle) on a schedule? As in, do they open a box of 2 new ponies every Friday and distribute a new wave of toys each week? Or if is it strictly based on stock availability? I'm beginning to wonder if McDs is annoyed by me for checking so often to see if new ponies have arrived yet...  :blush:
From my experience, it's based on stock availability. I went to one of my Walmart McDonalds and they had #1 - 4 in the front, and a box with 5 and 6 in the back.  I notice the Walmart ones go through the toys faster than the regular McDonalds do.
Plus I remember years ago when a friend of mine went to a McDonalds that first weekend of the MLP toys and she got toy number #8. So It may be random as well.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Karebearcntdwn

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2016, 03:29:37 PM »
Color changing tails  :shocked:. I'm not a fan of G4 but the color change is definitely appealing!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal