collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2016 Disney Swap: All shipped! Waiting on boxes!  (Read 39789 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: 2016 Disney Swap: All shipped! Waiting on boxes!
« Reply #495 on: March 18, 2016, 10:57:33 PM »
So I went up to the post office I went to with my customs stub and recipt. They tracked it and that was all they said they could do because it was on transit to the destination  :cry:

Never shipping  international again, this is just too stressful. First to my friend in Japan now this! I really want my partner to have their box! There are some good things inside and I'm going to be heartbroken if its lost in the ocean or something....

Offline Phynix

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+56)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I am the Gypsy Tigress
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phynixcaskey.org
« Reply #496 on: March 20, 2016, 05:47:54 AM »
I am finally getting to my brag. Sorry it took so long guys. I feel horrible about it.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 20, 2016, 06:53:17 AM »
So your package is still on it's way to it's destination Princess Lala? Maybe it show up soon. I know shipping can be stressful.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Princess Lala

« Reply #498 on: March 20, 2016, 01:39:20 PM »
Oh, it *looks* like it moved!? I can't tell where! It says UK then updated to USPS? It had a green arrow next to it which looks like its moving now. *is tearing hair out*
 :pullhair: :dizzy: :ack:

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 22, 2016, 08:12:41 AM »
Still no package here :(

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Princess Lala

« Reply #500 on: March 23, 2016, 07:16:14 AM »
Sora I contacted the PO again :( they tracked it and it STILL says chicago last updated this morning! They are putting in a word for an investigation in Chicago to see just WHERE the package might be... it says destination UK on my tracking...but that's all they can do since the package isn't in my city. I asked for a refund and to open up some kind of claims inquiry but they said its been over 30 days and they can't. You have no idea how upset I am at this american postal service ....why can't I have Japan post. They are crazy accurate. US mail seems to always get lost, I hate it.  :wail:

Should I work on making you another box or wait a little longer!? Its NOT fair you didn't get your box! I never get legitamately pissed off but i kicked over some stuff at work earlier out of frustration. I had such good things in there too! I still don't want to spoil what it was it in case it arrives....but one of those items you can only get it here in the US and it was wow awesome. *my panic button is being pressed perfusley*

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 23, 2016, 09:58:45 AM »
Sora I contacted the PO again :( they tracked it and it STILL says chicago last updated this morning! They are putting in a word for an investigation in Chicago to see just WHERE the package might be... it says destination UK on my tracking...but that's all they can do since the package isn't in my city. I asked for a refund and to open up some kind of claims inquiry but they said its been over 30 days and they can't. You have no idea how upset I am at this american postal service ....why can't I have Japan post. They are crazy accurate. US mail seems to always get lost, I hate it.  :wail:

Should I work on making you another box or wait a little longer!? Its NOT fair you didn't get your box! I never get legitamately pissed off but i kicked over some stuff at work earlier out of frustration. I had such good things in there too! I still don't want to spoil what it was it in case it arrives....but one of those items you can only get it here in the US and it was wow awesome. *my panic button is being pressed perfusley*

If it was last updated this morning I would think that they are still working on getting it to its destination. International shipping can be horrid.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #502 on: March 23, 2016, 01:51:12 PM »
:( We all know you're an awesome swapper, Lala, so I'm sure that just makes it even harder, since you must have put so much love into that box! Like I said before, I have my pitchfork ready. I'm totally on board with starting a mob and storming the postal service! :(

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 23, 2016, 05:39:40 PM »
I hope Sora's box arrives soon. Maybe it's still moving but it's just slow?

Ponyfan

Princess Lala

« Reply #504 on: March 25, 2016, 03:18:56 AM »
Ooooooookay. Now I am MAD. Fire-raging MAD.
 :enraged:

noooo... that emoticon wont work. I literally did something more like this earlier:

I go to track it just now, and it says "tracking for United Kingdom is UNAVAILABLE". I go to other websites for Int'll tracking and it says, "could not find tracking for (insert my tracking here). What. What does that even mean!? Did it take so long that they just gave up on it!? WHAT THE ACTUAL *BLEEP*.

And its past 30 days so I can't make a claim or get a refund!? Another reason for me to dislike the country I live in. It cant even handle their mail right. Why can't I have been born in Japan that has good postal service. So are all those precious items I had inside gone forever now!? I NEVER get legitimately mad guys, you know me. Oh boy am I MAD. Storming back up there today, going to beg for answers. They had oooooone job! Chicago.....just whyyyyy.
:wail: :argh: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*picks up my kotasu table and apologizes to it*
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 06:16:32 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #505 on: March 25, 2016, 06:30:40 AM »
That's awful. The postal service there sounds like if a car insurance company would only 'fix' your car if it isn't 'broken'. In other words, it makes no sense. I am so sorry that you are going through so much frustration. :(

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 28, 2016, 02:23:04 PM »
Any good news yet about the last box?

Ponyfan

Princess Lala

« Reply #507 on: March 28, 2016, 09:27:33 PM »
Nope :( I was up there late last week and the package is no longer trackable through the customs form. This guy was a real prick and said, "you should have upgraded to so-and-so with tracking" and I actually got really pissed and said I couldn't afford the $60 in shipping. The post office emplyee was all snooty like it wasn't a big deal to pay that much just to ship a package, the lady behind me even said "it cost me blah blah to ship this letter to Germany, for a package that's not bad." WHAT!?? I blew my lid and even did the whole "I live on my own and dont have a mom or dad to pay for my stuff" thing because I wanted him to feel like crap for just assuming I could afford that. I already spent close to $30 which is already crazy for just shipping Don't even get me started on how much it was to ship it through UPS..... USPS was my cheapest option.  My hours are cut and work and one would THINK for $25 one could get a refund of some sort. NNOPE  I HATE REPEAT HATE THIS MAIL SERVICE. Seriously!? I can't get a refund after 30 days!!???? It takes two weeks to a month for international mail to even arrive- how the heck am I supposed to know with in 30 days if its lost or not!? SORA NEEDS HER GIFTS.

I'm reaaaaaaaaaally feeling that maybe the goods we stolen out of it ( this is american mail later all-its happened to me plenty of times) or its lost, thrown in the trash somewhere. Trying to be optimistic but I just cant with this situation. Sora, I promise you will be getting a box! If I have to send items to you in small partners through a better carrier then I will! You organized this whole thing for us so you need to get an amazing box at the very least!

OH and to make this week even BETTER- my card information got stolen and our bank account is locked....AGAIN. I've contacted the bank and even the police and filed this long report with all this crap I brought in after waiting almost and hour because it has to be someone that knows my SS number- the only person alive that knows it plus my name change and birthday is someone I know in my family who just so happens to be moving to the US in April and pulled something similar to my sister and I in the past. Hmmmmm. :pout:

Sorry this is long.... I'm pissed and need to vent a little. My life is crazy stressful right now.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 11:22:12 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 29, 2016, 04:31:29 AM »
I'm so sorry Princess Lala. I can't imagine how frustrating it is for you and Sora. 

Ponyfan

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #509 on: March 29, 2016, 09:13:58 AM »
I totally hear you about crazy shipping prices. If I ship within Canada, it's generally under $20. The most I've paid for to ship a parcel to the US was $35 but that thing was -huge-. The moment I go to ship overseas, though, the price can be anywhere from $50-75 Canadian. Which really sucks because I *love* shipping internationally. I've never had a parcel go missing *knock on wood*, but I'm always really paranoid when I send something that I can't track in detail.

That guy at the post office needs a swift kick in the pants. :lol: What a total jerk! Regardless of what shipping option is chosen, the items one sends should get to the recipient in a reasonable timeframe. If they do not then heck yes you should get a refund on the shipping--the post office failed to do its job correctly. :angry: The fact that this isn't so is bad enough on its own. The 30 day thing, as you said, is absurd when discussing an international parcel. And that creep who mocked what shipping option you chose should have kept his mouth shut. (It's bad enough that he's the messenger of the postal service's failure--does he really want to egg you on? Silly little man...Sorry all, I have no patience for that sort of behavior.)

Again, I am incredibly sorry to hear that this situation is being such a total nightmare (and that you're having grief about your card again--man, when it rains it pours...). Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you. Just sympathy. I *will* be looking into how things work here so something like this will never happen to me, though. *sigh* It's so frustrating when the way services are set up makes it seems that you are serving them rather than the other way around.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal