collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2016 Disney Swap: All shipped! Waiting on boxes!  (Read 39872 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Disney Swap: Sign-Ups: Start shopping!
« Reply #240 on: January 23, 2016, 12:46:20 PM »
I am just checking in.  Everything is fine with my box.  I am almost completely finished.  I realized I actually had one thing that had not gotten to me yet.  So, I am in waiting mode for a super tiny thing really lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #241 on: January 23, 2016, 02:16:10 PM »
Today it is soooo cold in my apartment, so I'm bundled up on the couch with my pets, heating pad, and hot chocolate in my Simba mug (which is highly appropriate for me since I am, in fact, a Leo).

To complete the scene I should probably be playing a Disney game (I haven't beat the Brave game yet), but no, I'm playing Tales of Symphonia instead. ;)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #242 on: January 24, 2016, 04:51:54 AM »
Today it is soooo cold in my apartment, so I'm bundled up on the couch with my pets, heating pad, and hot chocolate in my Simba mug (which is highly appropriate for me since I am, in fact, a Leo).

To complete the scene I should probably be playing a Disney game (I haven't beat the Brave game yet), but no, I'm playing Tales of Symphonia instead. ;)

That mug is amaaazzzingg! also Iv heard a lot of good things about tales games, but the only system I have that is compatable is DS lol.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 24, 2016, 10:07:08 AM »
Ooh, love the mug, ringwraith!

I've got most of my partner's stuff now. Just gonna get one more item and I'm done! :)

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 24, 2016, 12:11:13 PM »
I'll be leaving here Friday for Florida, taking 2.5 days to drive down to the resorts. Haven't fully figured out the time frame for coming back other than I must be back by Feb 9th. So I'll be on a short hiatus here coming Friday. I'll try to check in from the parks however I'm not sure how good this free wifi at the campground resorts will be.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 24, 2016, 02:38:29 PM »
I'll be leaving here Friday for Florida, taking 2.5 days to drive down to the resorts. Haven't fully figured out the time frame for coming back other than I must be back by Feb 9th. So I'll be on a short hiatus here coming Friday. I'll try to check in from the parks however I'm not sure how good this free wifi at the campground resorts will be.
Have fun! :D Apparently my mom is also going to Orlando this coming weekend -- I should totally go with her so I can stalk you and go to Disney with you. ;)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 24, 2016, 03:13:09 PM »
Have fun! :D Apparently my mom is also going to Orlando this coming weekend -- I should totally go with her so I can stalk you and go to Disney with you. ;)

Well we are stopping in Warner Robins, GA to see some friends on the 30th. They are moving back to Wisconsin Feb. 2nd. So it's full circle her going away party was on my birthday last year and her going away party is on my birthday yet again in GA!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 24, 2016, 03:24:19 PM »

Well we are stopping in Warner Robins, GA to see some friends on the 30th. They are moving back to Wisconsin Feb. 2nd. So it's full circle her going away party was on my birthday last year and her going away party is on my birthday yet again in GA!
Oh wow, that's awesome. :) I actually live really close to Warner Robins. You can at least wave hello in my general direction (east) as you drive by!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #248 on: January 24, 2016, 03:44:18 PM »
I started a little painting for my partners box and eeeeeee its just working out so well!! ^-^ I haven't painted in such a long time that I forgot how much I enjoyed it haha. I wish I could post teasers but it would be a dead giveaway I think haha.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 24, 2016, 04:12:22 PM »
So I just updated my general wishlist in my signature (this is a pony wishlist and a list of other things I collect) so my partner knows what to look for if they need ideas for extras. :)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 24, 2016, 04:40:32 PM »
I'm hoping the items I ordered for my partner arrive tomorrow. 
Jazzmatazz I hope you have a great time at the parks. True, I'm sure your partner will love the painting you are making for them.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 24, 2016, 04:43:55 PM »
Ummm... okay, so I just found something absolutely PERFECT for my partner, but if I get it it will push me way over the spending limit (since I already have most of my shopping done). What to do? This is going to be a tough decision...

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 24, 2016, 04:47:52 PM »
Ummm... okay, so I just found something absolutely PERFECT for my partner, but if I get it it will push me way over the spending limit (since I already have most of my shopping done). What to do? This is going to be a tough decision...

I hate when that happens!! I usually end up buying it anyway because I have a problem with overspending lol.

If it's me and it's something perfect that I definitely don't have, I'd gladly do a private swap after this one lol.

Offline Phynix

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+56)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I am the Gypsy Tigress
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phynixcaskey.org
« Reply #253 on: January 24, 2016, 05:04:01 PM »
box is heading to the mail in the am. I didn't find time this weekend and I travel out of city in the am so I have to mail t before I travel

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 24, 2016, 06:16:24 PM »

Oh yes this happens to me. I will be done with my swap box and then find that perfect thing and have to get it.  I will admit that I have added those items to my boxes many times and rarely have I not done it.  Sometimes, I have just wrapped it separately and said, not part of the swap but a special gift because, I knew you would love it...on a note inside.  I have a very hard time with staying in my spending limits.  Other times I have sent the gift to that person as a surprise for a holiday that was coming up.  All sorts of fun!!  ROFLOL  I was just thinking to myself this Disney Swap has been the most fun I have had with a swap in a while.   A private Disney Swap sounds wonderful.  So, you have lots of options on what you can do either with this swap, another one or a fun RAODK. :lol:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 06:22:57 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal