collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2016 Disney Swap: All shipped! Waiting on boxes!  (Read 39797 times)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Re: 2016 Disney Swap: Sign-Ups: Start shopping!
« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2016, 04:06:20 PM »
Partner what is your feeling on Christmas paper if it's Disney? Lol. I have lots of cute disney christmas paper. Otherwise it'll be a more plain or just patterned paper.

I say go for it. A lot of us have holiday paper and I see no sense in not using it up.

Adding a question to that question...

Partner, I have Disney themed wrapping paper but it's not for one of the movies on your list. (I looked at getting appropriate paper but that seems unlikely.) Should I go ahead and use it, or would you prefer me to look at your favorite colors instead? I don't mind going either route.

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 19, 2016, 05:08:07 PM »
Partner, I have Disney themed wrapping paper but it's not for one of the movies on your list. (I looked at getting appropriate paper but that seems unlikely.) Should I go ahead and use it, or would you prefer me to look at your favorite colors instead? I don't mind going either route.

I have a lot of movies I love that I didn't put on my favorites list.  So, I would say there are only a small amount I do not care for: Cars and Pooh.  So if you got Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, Birthday paper or whatever that is Disney themed and isn't Cars or Pooh...I will love it.  Then if you don't want to spend money on paper and you just really need to use your Cars or Pooh paper...don't stress over the package's dress.

I got all my stuff but one thing wrapped today.  I was so happy to pull my box together faster than expected.  I had so much fun going here and there finding stuff for the box.  Now I just have to make sure I don't add anything to it before I send it. :inlove:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 05:10:25 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #197 on: January 19, 2016, 07:43:06 PM »
I haven't gotten anything yet :/ the weather has been so bad here that I haven't been able to leave the house. -_- I'm hoping Ill be able to get out tomorrow, as I need to go grocery shopping anyway.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 19, 2016, 07:49:43 PM »
Two of your gifts came in the mail today partner! I think you'll like them a lot!

I'm still waiting on a couple more things, then I'll be able to wrap and buy treats and ship off! :)

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 19, 2016, 11:44:11 PM »
Wrapping paper?
I am happy with any disney wrapping paper! Christmas disney is also good  :)
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 20, 2016, 05:15:36 AM »
I bought a couple more things for my partner online. Now I have to wait for them to arrive.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline ladybastilla

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #201 on: January 20, 2016, 05:40:10 AM »
Planning to do my big shopping 'spree' on Friday (shopping for this swap, v-day swap and grabbing an extra for a private swap, Going to be quite a lot of items!). I have the majority of what I want to order already picked out. I'm very excited about the things I've found for you, partner. I think I've got some things you will enjoy.

Swap Wishlist

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #202 on: January 20, 2016, 06:26:36 AM »
Wrapping Paper- Honestly when it comes to wrapping paper- use ANY! If you can only use newspaper, tissue paper, or heck even aluminum foil haha I dont mind! xD It's going to be torn off the gifts anyway so it really doesn't matter what kind of paper!

Post Merge: January 20, 2016, 06:29:58 AM

I haven't gotten anything yet :/ the weather has been so bad here that I haven't been able to leave the house. -_- I'm hoping Ill be able to get out tomorrow, as I need to go grocery shopping anyway.

Oh my, I bet! My little sister lives up in that area and she is complaining about so much rain, snow, the cold in general, and some places are being quarantined for bad water! You poor dear, I wish I could teleport you to Texas and you could shop here to your hearts content! :heart:

There is always the internet! Nothing is better than having stuff delivered to your mailbox!  :P
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 06:29:58 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #203 on: January 20, 2016, 08:12:49 AM »

Oh my, I bet! My little sister lives up in that area and she is complaining about so much rain, snow, the cold in general, and some places are being quarantined for bad water! You poor dear, I wish I could teleport you to Texas and you could shop here to your hearts content! :heart:

There is always the internet! Nothing is better than having stuff delivered to your mailbox!  :P

haha I would teleport anywhere warmer than here in a heartbeat! xD I hate the snow so much rofl. I did manage to get out today though and made a start, got about half the disney stuff... aannd one disney extra i picked up because it was marked WAY down because of broken packaging, but as far as I can tell the item itself actually is not broken, so figured Id toss it in the box. :p

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #204 on: January 20, 2016, 09:04:59 AM »
It's highly unlikely that you have wrapping paper from a movie that I don't like! And if it IS from Cars (my least favorite Disney franchise), I won't care too much. ;) I have two rolls of Disney paper that are not among my partner's top favorite movies, but I'm using them anyway because that's what I have and I don't really have anywhere that I can look for better wrapping paper. Kmart may have generic Disney Princess paper, but that's not very special... Anyway, yeah, I don't mind what theme it is when it comes to wrapping paper. :)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2016, 09:31:57 AM »
I thought of a new question

Do you wear jewelry?
I don't wear it, but I do like making it, using things like silver and swarovski crystal beads and such, and I just thought it might be fun to try and make something inspired by one of my partners favorite movies.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2016, 09:46:33 AM »
Do you wear jewelry?
I do, but I'm allergic to most metals. I can wear silver, and I can wear cloth, rope-like necklaces with wood pendants. Supposed "non-allergenic" jewelry is hit or miss with me. Sometimes I react to it and sometimes I can wear it without a problem. But silver jewelry is totally fine, and I make jewelry, too, and it is pretty easy to get earring parts that are sterling silver.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 20, 2016, 10:52:41 AM »
Do you wear jewelry?
I do, typically earrings. Occasionally I will wear a long necklace. I hardly ever wear bracelets, but I wouldn't mind wearing them more often if I had more of them lol

Offline ladybastilla

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #208 on: January 20, 2016, 02:20:39 PM »
Do you wear jewelry?

I like jewelry but I have trouble with clasps. Longer necklaces that can be slipped on are great, as are bracelets that can go "over" rather than clasp. Items that clasp with a button or magnetically can work, though. My ears are not pierced.

Swap Wishlist

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 20, 2016, 03:53:55 PM »
To the person who is making my swap box: I DID forget something! Through the Christmas gift of a friend, I recently discovered the amazing wonder that is Tim-Tams! I just ate the last one that my friend gave me. :( I have NO IDEA where I can get more, so, partner... if you know how to obtain these wonderful items, I wouldn't mind finding some in my box. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal