collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on playsets  (Read 645 times)

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
PC on playsets
« on: December 31, 2015, 09:31:22 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I don't know what most of these are called. I'm the pony lady here I guess. The drop off for unwanted ponies and accessories. I'm not complaining!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 02:47:51 PM by Tak »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: PC on playsets
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 03:04:45 PM »
Unfortunately most of the G3 and ponyville items are really unpopular and rather hard to sell. Its probably a combination of them being quite easy to find when on shelves as well as being heavy and expensive to ship. Most of the sets you have there look as though its the shell only...is that right? Your best bet on some will be offering for free and payment on shipping only. Or perhaps $5-8 at best. Books and DVDs run a couple of $ each.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 03:25:26 PM »
Yeah.... G3 collecting has very little nostalgia factor right now (though that may change!) and so they don't hold much value.. . yet.  Collectors bought G3 MIB as it was released, and did as they wished (opened it, kept it MIB, bought a 2nd), but secondhand selling G3 is nothing like selling secondhand G1!  :( 

I really think we have to wait until the next dearth of ponies on store shelves for the value in MLP in general to rise.  Not just G1  but all the other generations too.  Someday people will be paying high prices for G3s but not while you can still find bins of them at yard sales and all over Craigslist and given away to little girls who "will play with them"... well, in the abundance you have described.  There are millions more units of Sunny Daze and Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie than when Hasbro released Medley and Starshine and Moondancer!  Until there are much less available in the supply, there will be little demand.  I would store them if you have the space and pull them back out again in five years if the market has improved any.  :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 04:50:19 PM »
Thanks  :) I got 15 excellent condition g3's with it. I'm not a fan of the tiny ones. I might just find someone who wants to pay shipping. Or donate to the local daycare.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal