collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: has anyone orderef rom tuna_toysand collectibles? should i be worried?  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
so i purchsed a  mib toy for a reasnable price.    but it was coming from turkey. i ordered it on nov  20th and when i go to chekc on it    it just says that Origin post is preparing shipment.  it never updates thats all it says. 
i'm a little concered. i've never oredered from turkey beefore.  how long does it normally take?its been over three weeks with no word. and the  trakcing number  doesnt even  work   when i try to pu it  in   usps  it  says   it  is invalid.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
Re: has anyone orderef rom tuna_toysand collectibles? should i be worried?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 03:28:08 AM »
I have never ordered from Turkey, but seeing as it's been as long as it has, I would  contact the seller and ask them to look into it.
Tracking will likely not work on the USPS website until it reaches the States, but the Turkish equivalent might have some info.

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 07:06:32 AM »
I know waiting can get frustrating but I don't think you need to worry too much yet :hug: . I reckon it could take up to 4 weeks from Turkey - especially since theres all the issues with the refugee crisis etc so the post is all over the place. The timing is hit and miss anyways when it comes to international post and then its the busiest time of the year for posting stuff too which can also cause delays.
  You could contact the seller to check on when they posted your parcel but first I would do what Sebby suggested and check the tracking number on the Turkish postal site. It will not show up on the US one until its in the US (and that's if they've scanned it recently. I had one from the US showing as still being in the US one day and the next day it had arrived at my home in the UK! ) , but the Turkish PO site should show up your items tracking/location  ;)
Please let us know how it goes :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 10:12:35 AM »
thanks! i  didint evne think aobut checking the turkish   postel   site! 
lo l i know it takes forever   becuaes of hte tiem of year and such. and being international.  but  it wuld show as shipped then  not shipped then shipped.

guess i  am proably just wrried over nothing lol.  but with all teh scams  and   all  the other stuff going on. ne ver hurts to be cautious.  i also didnt know if a anyone    had dealt withte seller before.

but i'll keep you all updated!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 10:40:28 AM »
IMHO I would be super concerned with what my money was funding if I was sending money to Turkey at this point in time...

Keep a close eye on your Paypal deadlines and file as soon as you can if there has been no update by end of the week.  If the seller can't keep up with Paypal or Ebay's TOS, then they shouldn't be selling on the internet! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 12:11:02 PM »
the things i a lot of other people bought the same thing  as i did and  they recieved thers. i checked Turkish Po  and nothing. just the same on the way to the destitation country.

so i    finally manged to get   tracking inofrmation from ebay   since the   one linkw ouldnt work its currnetly in jamaica O.o

and @ lovesbabysquirmy "its a toy..  its not liek its terriosm. its a normally 50.00 toy that i got for 20.00  so if its   relaiable i will buy fro m them agian"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:15:19 PM by Lorelei Redfern »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 02:32:06 PM »
and @ lovesbabysquirmy "its a toy..  its not liek its terriosm. its a normally 50.00 toy that i got for 20.00  so if its   relaiable i will buy fro m them agian"

I didn't make any correlations - but it is a region full of strife and black market economy at this time!   So I can't imagine that shopping from there is going to be cheap, timely or have excellent communication in any way compared to the North American business market.  The seller might not even get to check their Internet messages except for once a week, particularly if tensions have caused power rationing or outages.  Courier and mail services might not be operating in any efficient manner at all.  There are lots of roadblocks and constant checkpoints... 

I hope you get your item in a timely fashion and in good condition!  *pony hugs*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 09:18:56 AM »

I didn't make any correlations - but it is a region full of strife and black market economy at this time!   So I can't imagine that shopping from there is going to be cheap, timely or have excellent communication in any way compared to the North American business market.  The seller might not even get to check their Internet messages except for once a week, particularly if tensions have caused power rationing or outages.  Courier and mail services might not be operating in any efficient manner at all.  There are lots of roadblocks and constant checkpoints... 

I hope you get your item in a timely fashion and in good condition!  *pony hugs*

You have got to be kidding right. Right? Please tell me you are kidding

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2015, 10:33:11 AM »
good news is my  item got here ^^  so i'd denftly recomend the seller lol it just got hung up in custosm for awhile lol

and hoenstly it was CHEAPER then   other places.  lol no one in the us  sells this item. 

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2015, 03:47:02 PM »
I am glad to hear your item showed up.  The exact thing happened to me with the whole origin thing.  I waited and waited for an update on tracking but there never was.  Finally, 6 weeks later, my item from Germany just showed up.  It sure was stressful not knowing though   :lookround:
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2015, 03:56:29 PM »
I am glad to hear your item showed up.  The exact thing happened to me with the whole origin thing.  I waited and waited for an update on tracking but there never was.  Finally, 6 weeks later, my item from Germany just showed up.  It sure was stressful not knowing though   :lookround:

yeah. and you never knwo these days what sellers are hoenst and who arent anymore.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2015, 05:16:38 PM »
WOO-HOO!  Glad it arrived...  :D
The Bad Trader List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2015, 03:39:47 AM »
good news is my  item got here ^^  so i'd denftly recomend the seller lol it just got hung up in custosm for awhile lol

and hoenstly it was CHEAPER then   other places.  lol no one in the us  sells this item. 

That's awesome news hun! I'm really happy for you :cheer:  :hug:  :bigups:  :squee:  :newpony:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2015, 07:50:13 AM »
yeah loli'mhappy if anyone needs a cheap in box mia and me unicorn   here ya go lol

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2015, 01:46:29 PM »
It's not just Out of state transactions. I had a $160 package not have any tracking updates for over a week since it left my house and it randomly showed up at the buyers
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal