collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Private Advent Swap with Saja :)  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Private Advent Swap with Saja :)
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2015, 07:59:58 PM »
Sorry Vanessa, she was very naughty and jumped into Sabrinas box to be with her sister the Lady flutter custom. She was supposed to make the long journey to your place, maybe she will have a sister for next year....
Oh and Sabrina, soooo glad u like all those customs, they were quite hard to part with!! I totally love Colourscapes arts Flame kissed ponies! I had her do me a coolbreeze when she did yours, so i could part with yours lol.
and your Tiella Pinkie x flutter remix as a princess! Another bright cheery i wanted to keep. and of course Gotbunny, totally love her work. So glad u love them all, as well as everything else lol

Day 23
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pascali, stevie squealed when she got him, but he was going to eat the mouse, lol apparently.

and for me! Sven!!! Lol, maybe, in furrry form, he is sooo cute i love him, he will go well with my crew from last year!!! love him so much thankyou

Post Merge: December 22, 2015, 08:27:16 PM

Day 21 and 22

Luna, friggen epic, sooo much love, she is beautiful an i hugged her lots

and thanks so much for giving me her clothing too, she is soo pretty with it, an without, lol but even prettier!! such a princess

squee a hand made alpaca plush so soft an cute, very special, and Maximus, how friggen gorgeous in Pop form

Stevie loves this duck

Stevie loves her too!

Love her!! Such a beauty

Stevies Narwhal that she thinks is a platypus lol
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:27:19 PM by Saja »
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2015, 10:14:15 PM »
I always felt like the MLP Pop figures are really odd-looking, but the Celestia one is actually pretty cute!

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2015, 02:52:11 AM »
Thanks Saja! I couldn't remember who made the flame kissed ponies, I remembered seeing them and thinking they were awesome but couldn't remember the artists name. I thought Teilla made my pinkie fluttershy princess but I didn't say incase I was wrong. :lol: I don't blame you for finding it hard to part with them! I seriously couldn't believe it when I saw them. I just sat there staring at them for ages lol. I can't believe they're mine and they get to live with me forever! ^.^

Yay! I'm glad you and Stevie like your presents! Stevie is so cute! Bad Pascal for trying to eat the mouse lol! :lol:

Post Merge: December 23, 2015, 03:11:20 AM

Day 23:

Eeek takara sea pony charms!! They are so cute!! And look at those beautiful sea ponies! Sorry I couldn't work out what it is, is it a bag strap? Not sure but I love it! I love baby sea ponies! ^.^ And gorgeous sweets charm bracelet! The charms are so cute! A puppy and his house you can make up! So awesome! And a Yoda cup! And Pusheen phone case! So cute! :)

Oh my goodness a crocheted budgie!! I love him so much!! He's so crazy cute!! My cockatiel from last years swap is super excited to have a new friend lol! And Fluttershy earrings! So so cute! ^.^ Super cute Olaf!! And adorable book markers and unicorn rings! They are so awesome! And petites! I'm so excited! I don't have any petites and I've always wanted some! I squealed when I saw them lol! :)

A close up of my unicorn rings :)

Post Merge: December 23, 2015, 03:30:34 AM

Mermaid beanie!! More squealing lol! :lol: Oh the horse pocket watch is amazing! I've never seen anything like it before! It's epic! :) Super cute Whirly Twirl! He has such lovely hair! And a Dorothy itty bitty and Fluttershy plushie keyring! They're so cute! And some nice pot puri with a beautiful ribbon! :)

Eeek! Toothless!! And a cute four leaf clover! :)

Oh no I've somehow got the photo on its side again lol. Pony stickers! I felt a bit teary when I saw them lol I loved these as a kid! I had the sticker book and collected the stickers. I loved my sticker book as a kid. I still have it. :) Thank you Saja! I love them so much! :hug:

A gorgeous Baby Countdown! He's so handsome! And a beautiful Olaf tin that has yummy cookies inside! :)

Post Merge: December 23, 2015, 03:43:36 AM

So many socks! He he they are so cute! Look at Ariel's face! So cute lol! Graham wants to steal the minion ones lol! :lol: A growing pet!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to make it grow! ^.^ A gorgeous Sunbeam! And cute Olaf pen! ^.^

Sven!!!!! He's so insanely cute!! He's gorgeous! ^.^ Beautiful butterflies! And a gorgeous Fluttershy necklace! So beautiful! :)

Oh my goodness so cute! Look at the adorable little mermaid! Thank you Saja! I can't wait to make these! :)

Thank you for all my amazing presents! They are all so insanely awesome! So spoilt lol! :hug:

Post Merge: December 23, 2015, 03:49:43 AM

Ah sorry I missed one. It was hiding lol!

A beautiful locket with beautiful little charms inside! It's absolutely stunning!! I really love it!! Thank you so much Saja! :hug:

Post Merge: December 23, 2015, 10:00:06 PM

Day 24:

A gorgeous Baby Whirly Twirl rehair! Such stunning colours! ^.^ And super cute Ninja Turles! So cute lol! :)

Oh wow! A Dragon and Beasties colouring book! So awesome!! ^.^ He he a cute little fakie! Oh I love the mermaid plushie! Such a cutie! And a gorgeous Bright Night! She's so beautiful! :)
And a yellow capsule.....

.... with these cuties inside! ^.^

Little Mermaid awesomeness!! Oh my goodness just so much awesome!! Thank you Saja, it's all so amazing!! ^.^ The big pen makes me smile lol!  :lol:

Awesome Little Mermaid bag! :)

Petites! They are so cute!! I love them!

Pinkie!! Eeek!! She's so awesome!! I love her! ^.^ And a beautiful picture! :) Thank you Saja! I love my presents! :hug:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:00:07 PM by Sabrina »

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2015, 11:54:49 PM »
Sorry I couldn't work out what it is, is it a bag strap? Not sure but I love it! I love baby sea ponies!
I use mine as a keyring, so i loop my wrist thru it, an hang the keys, easier to find in my bag~

Post Merge: December 23, 2015, 11:55:20 PM

An that pinkie was a headache, i thought monster high dolls were hard to rehair, but pony dolls, harder, lol. but your worth it!! XXXX
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2015, 06:17:17 AM »
Oh cool thanks! I'll use it for keys too, I'm always losing them lol!
Aww bad Pinkie lol! Thank you! :hug: She's so beautiful with her new hair! I just love that gradient so much! ^.^

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

It's after midnight here in Melbourne so I decided to open my last day of presents lol :)

Day 25:

A Zelf!! She's so cute!! My first ever Zelf! Thank you Saja! She's so awesome!! :) And a mermaid to grow!! Oh my goodness I'm so excited! I can't wait to grow my mermaid! And an awesome Darth Vader tin with mints inside! And beautiful kitty notepad! So cute! :)

He he! Cute ninja turtle figurines! :)

Oh the beautiful artwork Saja had commissioned for me on a mug! They are so beautiful! Thank you Saja! :hug:

Lovin' Kisses and Happy Hugs!! So awesome!! And beautiful pony ornaments! Olaf!! He's so cute! And an amazing Frozen pencil case! :)

A gorgeous Little Flitter rehair! Oh she's so beautiful with her new hair! Baby Splashes and Baby Starburst! They are so adorable!! And a super cute fakie! :)

Oh my goodness a beautiful Little Flitter plushie!! Oh wow she is so amazing!! I love her so much!! And a beautiful picture and an adorable little fakie! :)

Such a beautiful picture and lovely Olaf ribbon! :)

Oh my goodness!! I love these so much!! They are so awesome!! :)

I squealed so much when I saw my last present that I think I frightened Graham a bit lol! I just can't believe it! Thank you so much Saja! I love the ones you have and I'm so happy to have my own little cutie!!

A Gotbunny Pinkie snail!!!! Isn't she awesome?!!
And.....

She's also a Fluttershy snail!!! Oh my goodness she's so epic!! Thank you so much Saja! I've wanted a Gotbunny snail for ages!! I'm so excited!! :hug:

These are my husband's awesome presents....

Oh how did I get the photos upside down?! Trust me! Lol! :lol:
Thank you Saja! Graham loves all his minions! He was so excited when he was opening them all, just like a kid again! Lol! :)

Obi's awesome birdie presents! :)

Thank you so much for including my little boy! That's so kind of you! :hug: Obi loves his presents, his favourite is the little basket lol! :)

Thank you so much for an absolute amazing swap! I love my presents! I've been so crazy spoilt! And thank you so much for Graham's and Obi's presents too! It so much fun getting to open presents with them! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :hug: :hug:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 06:19:00 AM by Sabrina »

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2015, 04:39:38 PM »
Thank you for an absolutley amazing swap again, Im so glad u love your pressies. I totally love the gotbunny snail too, how friggen cool!!! Glad Obi an Graham enjoyed too. Oh an the plush is made by Anitasmom on here!!
Here is Stevies 25th!

a gorgeous bunny to match her, as thats her nickname, lol she is super cute an fluffy!!!
And for me

SQUEEE a gummi pony!! She is epic, love her so much thankyou

such a prettttey colour

Post Merge: December 25, 2015, 04:44:21 PM

stunning little glittery dragon

pascali!! In crochet form, sooo cute

cutest kitty in the world!!! SO cute

beautiful frozen inspired jewellery set

SQUEEE love this set so much look at pascali, he is so cute '

stevie got a pair of chicks!! loves em

Post Merge: December 25, 2015, 04:49:16 PM

ELSA IN BUNNY FORM HOW friggen cute is she!!

OMG these are sooooo friggen pretty an delicate, they are just awesome

i squeed at this, sooo pretty i couldnt blow all the bubbles off as htey went ont he floor, an i didnt wanna pick em up lol, they look cool on there, but they are just to keep them safe, how friggen intricate an delicate,an SOOOO pretty, i totally love them, they are such a piece of art!!

such a pretty box they came in too

and such a beautiful baby, i love chinchillas, an love fuzzigiggles, they are friggen soooo cute, he is sooo much loved thanks so much lots of hugs
xxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooo
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 04:49:17 PM by Saja »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal