collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Texas Pony Fair???  (Read 5571 times)

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Re: Texas Pony Fair???
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 09:04:40 PM »
I'm still holding out for the MLP Fair to be here (somewhere in TX). But are there is are just brony conventions which is no place for a G3 lover ^^;
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2015, 05:49:50 AM »
I'm still holding out for the MLP Fair to be here (somewhere in TX). But are there is are just brony conventions which is no place for a G3 lover ^^;

This pony meet will be more old school, for G1 and earlier gens :D I hope I hope! We just need to pull our resources together!  ^.^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2015, 02:41:41 PM »
I am going to move this out to the Pony Corral :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2015, 05:15:13 PM »
I am going to move this out to the Pony Corral :)

Thanks, Cat! :D

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2015, 07:05:48 PM »
I go to Nightmare Nights,  I think in Arlington! Its close to Anime POP and the Loving Hut vegan chinese buffet! I didn't go this year because Enterplay's wasn't there, I like free promo cards xD plus my husband wanted to take me to Florida! I love all the customs people sell there, its too bad all those people will probably not ever get to sell their stuff at the pony fair.... I feel like it will never come this far south.

It would seriously be nice to meet some fellow Texas collectors on mlparena for a change!!!! We can laugh about how everyone thinks its "tooo hot to live here" to want to visit! xD We can also laugh at how weird our weather is LOL as well as go to awesome stores nearby! I fell like Texas, especially DFW, is soooooo overlooked and forgotten about. Its so FUN here! We have so many awesome restraunts and grocery stores from so many cultures its epic! Especially those Asian markets that sell a ton of awesome Japanese candy most people pay $10+ to import! xD Aaaaah and we have so many malls we could choose from to meet up at! I could show you guys my favorite thrift stores, I  have one close that is a G3 goldmine every time!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 07:07:48 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2015, 07:22:40 PM »
I can easily see DWF, San Antonio, Austin to be awesome locations. :D Tyler and Houston might be too humid, but any place just to have one and put TEXAS on the pony map would be amazing!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2015, 08:07:02 PM »
I go to Nightmare Nights,  I think in Arlington! Its close to Anime POP and the Loving Hut vegan chinese buffet! I didn't go this year because Enterplay's wasn't there, I like free promo cards xD plus my husband wanted to take me to Florida! I love all the customs people sell there, its too bad all those people will probably not ever get to sell their stuff at the pony fair.... I feel like it will never come this far south.

It would seriously be nice to meet some fellow Texas collectors on mlparena for a change!!!! We can laugh about how everyone thinks its "tooo hot to live here" to want to visit! xD We can also laugh at how weird our weather is LOL as well as go to awesome stores nearby! I fell like Texas, especially DFW, is soooooo overlooked and forgotten about. Its so FUN here! We have so many awesome restraunts and grocery stores from so many cultures its epic! Especially those Asian markets that sell a ton of awesome Japanese candy most people pay $10+ to import! xD Aaaaah and we have so many malls we could choose from to meet up at! I could show you guys my favorite thrift stores, I  have one close that is a G3 goldmine every time!

Need G3 goldmine. All of my thrift stores suck when it comes to finding pony stuff >.>
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Princess Lala

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2015, 12:35:28 AM »
^ tell ya what Twilight Pink! If we ever meet up I will give you a baggie of the ones I have! I only want to keep a couple, and there is like 20+ hanging out on my water heater because they are magnetic LOL! If you are ever in McKinney, over by Allen and Fairview, on the super Eastern part of McKinney across I75 they have this AWESOME thrift store that always seems to have G3s! I even found the Castle playset with the little dance stage fold out there for $12!! I didn't buy it because the battery cartridge was blue and fuzzy and heck xD I shouldn't have passed on it because I found out it was an International exclusive!!!!!! :faint: That SAME thrift store had a big brother, original Holt MH doll (the blue boy who is rare), disney animator dolls, neopets plush, the collector porcelin madame alexander dolls, and 70s Ariel dolls. That thrift store is my favorite part about my move to Texas!

....and people have the nerve to tell me there is qoute, "nothing good in Texas". Like dude, so many international toys end up here! There are a zillion people who move to DFW from other countries! Omg especially in McKinney, Allen, and Plano!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:42:08 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2015, 06:05:48 AM »
^ tell ya what Twilight Pink! If we ever meet up I will give you a baggie of the ones I have! I only want to keep a couple, and there is like 20+ hanging out on my water heater because they are magnetic LOL! If you are ever in McKinney, over by Allen and Fairview, on the super Eastern part of McKinney across I75 they have this AWESOME thrift store that always seems to have G3s! I even found the Castle playset with the little dance stage fold out there for $12!! I didn't buy it because the battery cartridge was blue and fuzzy and heck xD I shouldn't have passed on it because I found out it was an International exclusive!!!!!! :faint: That SAME thrift store had a big brother, original Holt MH doll (the blue boy who is rare), disney animator dolls, neopets plush, the collector porcelin madame alexander dolls, and 70s Ariel dolls. That thrift store is my favorite part about my move to Texas!

....and people have the nerve to tell me there is qoute, "nothing good in Texas". Like dude, so many international toys end up here! There are a zillion people who move to DFW from other countries! Omg especially in McKinney, Allen, and Plano!

Does this thrift store have any G1s?? :D

Offline shadowspell7

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2015, 04:48:10 PM »
That thrift store sounds Amazing!  :lol: I need to make a little trip there because the only toys I ever find at the thrift stores in my area are Beanie Babies (though I like Beanie Babies so that's okay lol). And I agree with you Princess Lala, the weather here can get a bit crazy but it's still nice  :)

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2015, 05:34:49 PM »
Hmm.. Where's a good place to have a meet? :wonder:

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2015, 06:23:08 PM »

Hmm, I have family who live in McKinney and I'm going to be in that area soon.  Can you pm me the name of the thrift store?

I rarely find ponies at thrift stores though I have a local flea market were they occasionally turn up.  Never run across anything international though!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 06:30:42 PM by Sunset »

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2015, 06:51:24 PM »
I have a few leads on host location! :frolic:

Anyone want to help me with guidance / info / cost / ideas / etc?

If you're seriously interested in attending a TX pony meet or would like to help, please PM me!
I have never done anything like this before so your help is appreciated! :D

Princess Lala

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2015, 06:52:21 PM »
The thrift store is Plaza Thrift, and there are certain day of the week where the  good stuff pans out! They had Quarterback before, that's the only G1 I have ever noticed!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2015, 06:52:33 PM »
I probably wouldn't be able to attend any pony Texas meets due to me being a baby and hating driving but I hope you guys can plan a fun one  :)

I've had pony luck in my area on rare occasions. One place still has two G1 playsets (I bought all the ponies they had) and I'd really like to get them but I just have no room  :( I mainly find G1 and a few G3, even found a My Pretty Pony in my town!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal