collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Leave factory curl alone? (Added photo)  (Read 847 times)

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
Re: Leave factory curl alone? (Added photo)
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2015, 10:38:54 AM »
Sugar Apple is hard to find without frizzy hair.  It's like finding a white Cherries Jubilee.  Darned near impossible, so her curls looking frizzy as they are?  Very normal, and I don't know what trying to take them out of factory set will really do for her. . .

My last swap, my partner DID find me one with SOFT SILKY curls, but it is RARE as heck!  Leave her alone, just a spritz of water to clean out the dust, but make sure it's cool.  Hot or even warm water can pull the curl out.  The scented hair ponies DO have frail hair and that's why gets frizzy just from shelf life. 

Offline Skelletonimp

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.typicaltish.webs.com
Re: Leave factory curl alone? (Added photo)
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2015, 11:04:57 AM »
Sugar Apple is hard to find without frizzy hair.  It's like finding a white Cherries Jubilee.  Darned near impossible, so her curls looking frizzy as they are?  Very normal, and I don't know what trying to take them out of factory set will really do for her. . .

My last swap, my partner DID find me one with SOFT SILKY curls, but it is RARE as heck!  Leave her alone, just a spritz of water to clean out the dust, but make sure it's cool.  Hot or even warm water can pull the curl out.  The scented hair ponies DO have frail hair and that's why gets frizzy just from shelf life. 

I believe you mean Cherry Treats? :P

But back on topic:
I would leave those curls like they are, I think they look wonderful!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal