collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls Chibi Figures!  (Read 18705 times)

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Equestria Girls Chibi Figures!
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2016, 07:42:06 PM »
I went to Target today to search for these girls and their section was nearly picked clean!!

There was one single Twilight (who I bought) and then 3 of the $9.99 sets with 2 Twilights and 1 Fluttershy.

I love this doll!  She is so cute and a great size.  I'm already imagining fun photo ideas and such.  I kind of wish I had grabbed a set with accessories as well, but I liked this Twilight's outfit better, and I also wanted to pick up the articulated Coco Pommel brushable so I didn't.  Next time I'll get one of the accessory sets, but I was really curious about the articulated ponies so I didn't want to go overboard lol.

I really hope I can manage to get Applejack (she's my favorite)!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2016, 08:29:11 PM »
I've messed with mine and pushed them and I have yet to break anything on them, I've never broken a joint on any one of my 100+ monster high dolls either. So I dont know just how rough people are being.

I am really upset though, I bought the rarity styling set and when I opened it I realized someone had stolen Opal out of it :(

Offline SaelaVe

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2016, 11:27:11 PM »
I've messed with mine and pushed them and I have yet to break anything on them, I've never broken a joint on any one of my 100+ monster high dolls either. So I dont know just how rough people are being.

I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you that I wasn't being rough with my Applejack at all.  I've had MH dolls and other small or delicate toys for years, and I always handle them with gentleness and caution.  None of my MH dolls have ever broken.  In fact, I've only ever had two figures in my entire collection snap like this: Applejack, and New Batman Adventures 5" Batgirl (a series which is well-known for it's fragile joints and propensity for breakage).
"I like being weird.  Weird's all I've got.  That and my sweet style."

:rainbow: Instagram :rainbow:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 22, 2016, 12:22:45 AM »

I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you that I wasn't being rough with my Applejack at all.  I've had MH dolls and other small or delicate toys for years, and I always handle them with gentleness and caution.  None of my MH dolls have ever broken.  In fact, I've only ever had two figures in my entire collection snap like this: Applejack, and New Batman Adventures 5" Batgirl (a series which is well-known for it's fragile joints and propensity for breakage).

A defective joint doesn't take much to break.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 22, 2016, 12:45:55 AM »

I am really upset though, I bought the rarity styling set and when I opened it I realized someone had stolen Opal out of it :(

Thats horrible! I guess if I buy these sets(i just want the pets) ill have to be careful
:happy:

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 22, 2016, 06:47:29 AM »

That stinks!

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2016, 07:08:33 AM »
Ah. Well that explains why I have heard of them breaking. I have a couple of MH dolls, one EQG but kinda wanted to get these. Hopefully my fiancé gets lucky and picks the unflawed ones!
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 22, 2016, 07:38:46 PM »

Thats horrible! I guess if I buy these sets(i just want the pets) ill have to be careful

That stinks!

I was really upset  :huh: I should have paid more attention when buying the set but I was just so excited to find it. I'll return this one and hopefully they will have a set to exchange!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #158 on: January 22, 2016, 08:03:44 PM »
I learned today that Rement and those Mii World sets go amazing with these toys!

Offline piinkypiie

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 23, 2016, 08:16:06 AM »
I learned today that Rement and those Mii World sets go amazing with these toys!

Adorable!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2016, 03:22:51 PM »
I have heard the skirts are removable. Is there anything out there that fits them? Maybe Novi Stars clothing?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SaelaVe

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 23, 2016, 08:15:30 PM »

Oooo!  How perfect!  I have a bunch of those miWorld accessories.  I'll have to check them out!

I have heard the skirts are removable. Is there anything out there that fits them? Maybe Novi Stars clothing?

Their skirts are removable. 
I can't say whether Novi Stars clothing fits them, but I can tell you that Shoppies skirts fit them. 
Their waist has a 1 inch/2.5cm circumference if that helps at all.
"I like being weird.  Weird's all I've got.  That and my sweet style."

:rainbow: Instagram :rainbow:

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 24, 2016, 08:36:08 PM »
Daww Pinkie is perfect with those sweets!!

I returned my faulty Rarity and got a new one, plus they matched the online price of $9.99 so I ended up getting $5 off  :)

Offline piinkypiie

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 24, 2016, 08:53:01 PM »
Daww Pinkie is perfect with those sweets!!

I returned my faulty Rarity and got a new one, plus they matched the online price of $9.99 so I ended up getting $5 off  :)

thats great!! :D

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2016, 06:45:02 PM »
I bought two of these because I was curious.. Didn't realize the joints were.. stiff and almost have a click movement to them. I wonder how hard it will be to custom one.... and I'm curious if Rarity has no ear under all that hair xD

Post Merge: January 25, 2016, 06:49:15 PM

Fluttershy has no problem standing... but Rarity... apparently has loose joints in the hip and she is so top heavy that well there is no way she will stand on her own :(
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:49:15 PM by sd_dreamcrystal »
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal