collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Solved. :)  (Read 739 times)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Solved. :)
« on: October 01, 2015, 10:19:41 PM »
Mods, I posted this in Pony Corral since I figure most anyone here would be after buying the ponies. If you still feel it should be in Off Topic, sorry for the hassle.

I was sent a $12 off coupon that expires on the third. I checked the online store, and it does stack on top of the 2 for $35 deal. Of course, I live in a tiny town now that doesn't have a Walmart let alone a build-a-bear. Shipping from the site is over $30, busing to the nearest major city/BaB is just under $30 (plus I'm busy tomorrow and Sat), AKA not much savings for me.

Anyway, my point is I want to give it to someone here if they are interested. I guess I'll just offer it to the first person who posts they want it??? It says it's valid within Canada/U.S/Puerto Rico so I do believe I am free to share the code, you just need to be from one of those countries. Also, since I'm giving away the checkout code, this would be restricted to an online purchase only.

TL;DR: I have a $12 coupon/code, it stacks with the 2 for $35 deal. I want to share it with someone who wants to make an online purchase. First come first serve.  :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:41:42 AM by aluke »

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone plan on making a purchase at Build-A-Bear before the 3rd?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 05:23:36 AM »
Hey, I'll take it!  I have a niece with a birthday coming up.  :)  I'll PM you! 

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone plan on making a purchase at Build-A-Bear before the 3rd?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 08:39:42 AM »
All gone. Happy early birthday to your niece Skeen!

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Solved. :)
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 11:48:40 AM »
I feel like it doesn't need its own thread, so if anyone else wants the coupon, I also have one to give. I was hoping to use it this weekend, but other plans happened. It's too good of a coupon to waste, so someone should get some savings out of it.  :)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 01:13:47 PM »
Noxxbunny, I agree!  I got two ponies for just over $31.  BAB gave the pony special discount, the promo code discount, and even gave the discount for orders over $50.  Sweet! 

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 01:40:21 PM »
Noxxbunny, I agree!  I got two ponies for just over $31.  BAB gave the pony special discount, the promo code discount, and even gave the discount for orders over $50.  Sweet!

I honestly cant believe that BaB let all the deals stack! That's the craziest thing to me. They usually aren't so generous. I was just happy about the 2 for $35. I'm shocked that they made it even better!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal