collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NEW Funko Prototypes & Stock Images Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Cheese, Maud!  (Read 7515 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Wow I just checked Popcultcha and they even have the glitter Hikari Dash in stock already !  (Although it is way more expensive than at Gemini or EE)  It's crazy they always seem to get the ponies first. I bet they get Chrysalis first too !!

Oh wow, glitter hikari RD is like almost double the price there (and I'm aware that it's in AUD on their site, but that's still a lot).

I'm curious as to how they seem to get things before we do. I guess at least that means we'll be seeing the figures soon.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Wow I just checked Popcultcha and they even have the glitter Hikari Dash in stock already !  (Although it is way more expensive than at Gemini or EE)  It's crazy they always seem to get the ponies first. I bet they get Chrysalis first too !!

Wow, I didn't know they were getting the glitter Hikari too. I really wish I could get it but I don't trust Funko quality control one bit anymore, they never responded to my email either.  :pout:

If the Chrysalis wave is HotTopic exclusive Australia won't see them for months, so I do hope we get them first.  :P
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile

Wow, I didn't know they were getting the glitter Hikari too. I really wish I could get it but I don't trust Funko quality control one bit anymore, they never responded to my email either.  :pout:

If the Chrysalis wave is HotTopic exclusive Australia won't see them for months, so I do hope we get them first.  :P

I have no idea why Popcultcha gets things so early- it is crazy-  but the price of the HIkari on Popcultcha is WAY too high in my opinion-  I am hoping Gemini gets blue glitter back in stocked as they are much more affordable there.  If you have the patience- you could wait and see if the ponies get sold on ebay for cheaps- sometimes if the edition is high enough and the item not popular enough- variou shops will dump their stock at clearance prices (although I doubt I'll be able to wait that long)

I got the Colorstorm Dash and regular, and they look absolutely gorgeous!!! I have the metallic on the way- I actually love these quite a lot :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 09:34:27 AM by Galactica »

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
I also broke down and got NYCC RD and the regular one, and I love them both so much! I was really worried there would be issues (especially since the regular RD I got was on eBay with a "damaged" box) but the only visible issue I have with them both is the fact that they don't seem to want to stand easily on their own. There are paint issues here and there, but you can barely tell on display.

I was so happy with those purchases that I went ahead and re-preordered the metallic one, preordered the Big Bad Toy Store exclusive one, and went through EE again to preorder the newest blue glitter one.

I definitely agree with waiting and looking on eBay for cheap Hikari figures. I got the regular Dash hikari that way for $45 + free shipping. :)

I do hope that Maud and Cheese Sandwich are released soon. Not because I particularly want either of them very much, but because that means there will still be time before the year is over for Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon to be released!
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Im on the fence of preordering the BBTS Hikari exclusive!!! THAT was the one in the toy fair that I felt like I NEED! *is bouncing up and down* I have sone LE Disney  dolls to buy then in back to trying to get one of these Hikari RD figgies! Im also head over heels for that regular glitter one too! Im happy she us a much wider release! If I had just those two I will be so happy!

Offline Shaymin568

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis! Yes I must have!!!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
I also broke down and got NYCC RD and the regular one, and I love them both so much! I was really worried there would be issues (especially since the regular RD I got was on eBay with a "damaged" box) but the only visible issue I have with them both is the fact that they don't seem to want to stand easily on their own. There are paint issues here and there, but you can barely tell on display.

I was so happy with those purchases that I went ahead and re-preordered the metallic one, preordered the Big Bad Toy Store exclusive one, and went through EE again to preorder the newest blue glitter one.

Do you have any pictures of your Hikari RDs, pretty please? ^.^
PopCultcha is having a weekend sale so I'm seriously contemplating trying again with the glitter version. But I'm at a con with limited wifi and will have a tiny window to order before the sale ends. :P
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
Completely forgot to post this.
A couple weeks ago I got 4 of the new blind boxes. One of which was Maud:

Maud is easily the best one they've done so far. As accurate as you can get. The Luna is also way better than the larger one.

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Is your Luna missing her horn?! I disagree tho I like the larger ones better.

Anyways heres some pictures for you guys got my Maud and Cheese today! Also heres are my Hikari ones so far, for more pictures check out my insta!

For Sale Wants

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Completely forgot to post this.
A couple weeks ago I got 4 of the new blind boxes. One of which was Maud:

Maud is easily the best one they've done so far. As accurate as you can get. The Luna is also way better than the larger one.

I agree! The smaller Luna and Celestia are better than the larger ones, imo. I get that they were going for the constantly waving in the wind effect for their manes, but it's really awkward trying to display them.
Instagram / Want List

Cubey

• Trade Count: (0)
Awesome! Anyone will sell me some Mystery Mini figures series 3? I think Forbidden Planet Int has failed my pre-order, I'm not happy :(

Only I need Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis and Coloured Princess Luna.

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Any word on when the Maud/Cheese/other new funko vinyls are going to appear in stores or online?
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Any word on when the Maud/Cheese/other new funko vinyls are going to appear in stores or online?
Wondering this too :o
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Popcultcha (Australia) has had Cheese Sandwich and Maud available for the longest time now, which seems very unlike Funko. Especially since they did a giveaway on the Facebook page for the figures, but never said anything about where they could be bought in the future.

It's frustrating really. Shipping from Popcultcha to the states isn't terrible, but knowing HT and their sales, it seems better to wait. At the same time, it doesn't make much sense that we haven't seen these figures at all outside of the Popcultcha site...

When I've gone into HT recently, I haven't seen any pony figures at all.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
No clue why they aren't in the US,very bizarre and almost like forgotten it seems. I have several available for purchase if anyone is interested in buying a pair off of me and saving on shipping!

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal