collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How do YOU keep track of your collection?  (Read 5006 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: How do YOU keep track of your collection?
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2015, 04:36:44 PM »
I'm doing an average to bad job.  I did have a spreadsheet but it's really out of date.  I wish I had kept track of individuals and who I bought them from since it's a great way to get to know people!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline poshmonsters

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • Broke Santa
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2015, 07:01:32 PM »
I bought the inventory guides for my G3's and I just cross new additions out when I get them. Anything that isn't in the inventory guide is in a G4 pony journal I bought. G1's I keep well enough track of/don't buy enough of to warrant doing inventory and G4 I don't care enough to inventory.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Always looking for G3 Minty merchandise
Always buying jumbo G3 plushes

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2015, 04:19:50 PM »
I also have an excel sheet. Although I've never had trouble remembering which ponies I have, it's the accessories where I can get confused. The excel sheet has a tab for each gen, another for play sets, and another for my want list. All the ponies on the want list are already listed in their respective gen, but are marked in a colour so I know I don't have them. Then I just change the colour any time I add a new piece to the collection. I also mark down the pony's condition, and any special info (like if she was a gift from a friend or something). It's about my third iteration of a list, but this one seems to work for me.

Elf

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal