collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap Brags  (Read 7121 times)

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap Brags
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2015, 06:29:48 AM »
I got some snowglobe stickers too in my swap box from mkia9. I adore them! Is that a Little Miss Muffin blind bag!!!? I didn't know you could still get those. I have some from years ago. Congrats on an awesome box!
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2015, 12:35:53 PM »
Oh sweet baby Celestia......

I got spoiled rotten by tikibirds!!!!! @______@ Jeeeeze man, you didnt have to send me this much stuff!!!!! I absolutely LOVE everything!!!!! So many amazing things I didnt know existed!!!!! Just letting ya know everything inside was still as you wrapped it! Customs didnt go through and tear any of your cute wrapping paper up!!!

THE GOODIES!!!!!! Ooooh my gosh I really cannot believe how much there is!!!!!  xD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

oppppeeeennniiinngggg......

I just LOVE these two little plushies, its an itty bitty Snow White!!!! I have no idea what the red kitty is, but it is absolutely adorable and is now on my shelf next to my chinese caligraphy and stamp collection! :3 Your stationary is so so adorable as well!!!! I just love those mickey stickers, they are perfect for our Disney scrapbook!

Yummies!!!!!! I just love all of the stuffs here!!!!! Fruity gummies de-lish!!! I had no idea Trix fruit snacks were a thing!!! Im pleased with the Chocobys and blueberry biscuit sticks!!!! YUM!!! I am just in love with that collapsable pill pen, im a little obsessed with playing with it!!!! And those chips!? AMAZING!!! Most people will think they are gross because they are cucumber flavor but mmmmm they are sweet and have a chilling after taste!!!

stiiiickerssss!!!! WOW soooo soooo many stickers!!!

Look at all these teeny tiiiiny ones that came in this Frozen packet!!! Some are transparent and some are holograph! Im DYING of kawaii heart-attack right now!!!!

My Favorites misc. stickers!!!!!! Those star stickers are very very cute and I just love the music notes! I love all the cute floral and butterfly designs!! Did I mention somewhere I collect Iwako!? I flipping LOVE Iwako puzzle erasers!!! Im adding these ones to the jar on my shelf! The erasers are of a "hello/welcome" cat and one of those beautiful japanese dolls! Them foxes!!! :fox:

Disney Stickers!!!!! Wow, you found the Disney itty bitty stickers!? I am impressed!!!! My area never has these darn adorable things because they sold very quickly!!! LOOK AT THAT,MARIE AND BAMBII!!!! :lovey: Those Ariel stickers are going right up on my display of Ariel merchandise!!!

Next here are some cuuute kawaii stickers that will absolutey melt your heart!!!! :heart: So many adorable Japanese stickers!!!! I love those cherry blossom petals and that stationary is so cute!!!! I will have to look up that brand and buy some more when I run out!

Look at all the fancy HK stickers!!!!! I LOVE anything from Sanrio, especially Kitty White!!!!! I love the tape, im going to be super stingy with it! :3

Last are my cartoony stickers!!!! Eeeeekfirst off I squeeles over that gold framed Cadance sticker, then squeeled when I saw cloud chaser too!!! Im also lovin the Sailor Moon stuff and omg the kanto and jhoto pokemons!!!!! Im drooling over the eeveelution stickers, wondering what to put it on or display it with my eeveelution figures! x3 Whheerrreeeee did you find those giant laser-cut holograph pokrmon stickers!?? They are the most holograph things I have ever seen!!! Im seeing spots they are so shiny!

I think that is all the pictures I uploaded!!! Tiki, you really didnt have to go so overboard! I said in my Q&A not to overspend too! I will be sure to leave you amazing feedback, this box I promise you was so worth the wait! :hug:

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 12:37:32 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2015, 12:54:08 PM »
Looks like you got some awesome stuff. Love the Snow White Itty Bitty, the Little Mermaid stickers and the cucumber Lays. Lays does a promotion here in Canada where people can put in suggestions for types of chips to be sold. Last summer (I think it was...?) one of the types they made were kettle chips with cucumber and tzatziki and those were amazing, so I'd wager the chips you were sent will be, too. Looks like you got a lovely box!

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2015, 01:16:41 PM »
I got some snowglobe stickers too in my swap box from mkia9. I adore them! Is that a Little Miss Muffin blind bag!!!? I didn't know you could still get those. I have some from years ago. Congrats on an awesome box!

Snow globes are always amazing, right? :) Yep, you did spot a Little Miss Muffin blind bag!

Those Disney itty bitty stickers are so amazingly adorable Princess Lala! I love the cherry blossom sticker flakes too!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 01:18:22 PM by Sumire »
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2015, 01:48:23 PM »
That Itty bitty Snow White is so adorable! Great box - congrats Princess Lala!
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2015, 02:29:21 PM »
Ooooo, awesome box lala!!
P: I'm so jealous of those cucumber chips

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2015, 02:33:53 PM »
So about an hour ago I lost Snow White! Seems like my ferret stole Snow White from me because I found her in Miku's play cube. She is thankfully not chewed up as Miku doesnt destroy toys (blankies on the other hand...)  Naughty little noodle! xD Funny thing is she is a white ferret.... and she stole a snow white toy. Snow White is away from her now in a safe spot! Im suprised she didnt run off with the snacks to be honest, she will usually drag boxes of pocky or chips away from me!! She also free dove like a spazzo onto one of my Sasha pullip doll boxes earlier!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2015, 02:40:09 PM »
ALL bow down to the cucumber chips  :biggrin:
I didnt really go much over budget. The food in China is very very cheap..like about 45 cents for a nice sizwd bottle of minute maid OJ.
The cat is supposed to be some kind of good fortune tiger or something.

Post Merge: September 17, 2015, 02:45:57 PM

The holigraphic pokemonz i found on ebay  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:45:57 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2015, 05:15:18 PM »
Ooooh what delightfulness! 

Sumire:  I am glad you loved my box - I felt nervous as I spent my budget shopping all in one go over one afternoon and just a few places locally, and reading about all the "shipping/ebay" stories made me hope that the selection was good enough!  The fancy doll and Flower Fairies stickers are from my own collection - I knew you would appreciate them! 

And if you like wearing kimono, a lady has to have a purse tucked away!  ;)

I have a giant bag full of goodies that I am always finding new things to put into for random presents, so swaps can be fun when I pop in an older item or two! 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 05:17:15 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Seachanger

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2015, 05:30:26 PM »
What an awesome box!! I love the Chinese tiger and the Chinese goodies. And so much Hello Kitty. :heart:

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2015, 09:44:02 PM »
Whew! Finally got pics of all the amazing things Mermaid sent me!! Thank you SOOOO much for this box, Mermaid!! It is full of all things I love and I still can't believe how much you sent!!

First:
Holy candy pile batman!! I was craving skittles, too! How'd you know?

And some awesome extras!!
First a couple cute eraser animals, cat magnet (WOOHOO love cats!!), two nifty pens, a cool blingy lanyard, bath confetti and a cute hair bow! I love all these things!!

Then a really cute Elsa figure, princess notebook, Anna magic washcloth, hello kitty dressable eraser, hello kitty microfiber cloth, and cute grow in water moon faerie! These are such fun extras! I am going to share some of these with my niece, she just loves princesses and the grow in water toys!!

Two play packs with stickers, crayons, and coloring pages in them! I've never seen the Tangled one before, so that one is super cool! And a cute princess stamp set! Again, gonna have fun using these with my niece!

Last of the extras, but certainly not least, ZECORA POP PONY!!! And an awesome notebook! I love this so much!!!

OKAY....STICKERS TIME!!!
First there are all these little loose sheets of stickers! Like....SO MANY!! I love them all!!! These are so much fun and theres such a HUGE variety!! My favorite are the animal ones :D

Next, some sticker tapes!! Yay!! Three big ones and three little mini tapes!! Plus some cool Monsters University sticker flake type things!!

Then...the stuff you've been waiting for....the packaged sticker packs. Holy cow guys...SO MANY STICKERS!!!!
DISNEY!!! I love Disney so much and love all these stickers!! And especially MARIE!!! The Marie stickers were in my "open last" package, because I love the Aristocats so much!!!

Then even more sticker packs!!! I just LOVE all the animal stickers, especially the cat stickers! :P And all the others are so colorful and fun!! I was completely sticker spoiled!

Thank you again so much Mermaid!! I will not have to buy stickers for years!!! I love all the extras and all the stickers and candy too! You spoiled me beyond belief!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! :heart:

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2015, 10:56:02 PM »
Oh wow!  So much DISNEY stickers from both boxes!  Kinda regretting listing Disney as a theme I didn't want in my box >_<.  Congrats ladies!

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2015, 11:32:24 PM »
wow these brags are so awesome! I swear every year I get my sticker box from this swap, I feel the need to reorganize my huge box of stickers! xD (i love it!)
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2015, 01:46:49 AM »
I'm so so glad you love everything! :D I have to admit, I did buy doubles of a lot of those stickers and sticker packs for my own collection haha! I also HAD to get one if those notebooks for me too! I did some digging and saw you like zecora, so I hope you didn't have the pop pony yet! They are too cute!

Princess lala those sailor moon stickers are to die for! I might have to get tiki to send me some haha!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 01:48:54 AM by Mermaid »
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Seachanger

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2015, 06:38:33 AM »
Holy cow! I can't believe how many stickers you got. That's unreal! Congrats! I love the Marie ones.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal