collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A Way to Get Kinder Eggs Unbanned in US  (Read 5842 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: A Way to Get Kinder Eggs Unbanned in US
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2015, 06:58:12 PM »
Ridiculous law-  I do think it has more to do with lobbyists than reality.

I do love me some Kinder eggs, got so addicted when staying in Germany a couple of weeks...

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2015, 08:21:00 PM »
Kinder Eggs are legal were I live, I have never seen or hear in the news that a child died from one here, but I  DO have read of small kids passing away from choking wit prunes, grapes and rambutan, so we should ban fruits? the anwser is no, the parents should supervise what the kids eat

And I really love this awereness adds:

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Moms-Demand-Gun-Bans-Kinder-Egg.jpg
http://i1.wp.com/www.momsdemandaction.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Kinder-Egg-Campaign.jpg
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:24:17 PM by Sapphire-Light »

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2015, 02:56:01 PM »
I had a ChocoTreasures egg a few years back... the chocolate was pretty gross and the toys (my son had one or two, as well) were pretty lack luster.

The Kinder eggs I had... the chocolate was lovely, and the toys interesting.

It's sad. I love Kinder Eggs to pieces

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2015, 04:00:17 AM »
Lol... the world is a weird place.  America-- where guns are cool, but those kinder eggs?  they could totally kill you.  (Not that I can talk... my country is pretty wacked out too!)   :blink:

I'm definitely an adult (I turn 30 tomorrow), but I still buy myself those eggs at the checkout!  Obviously not for kids under 3, but the chocolate is really good and the toys are very creative!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 04:01:55 AM by daffodil101 »

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2015, 09:09:11 AM »
It's good to know the law isn't just about the risk of kids getting choked on a toy, but it sill sucks as I'd like to try one of these things so I'd be happy to pay someone with connections. *hint* *hint* LOL. I remember nestle wonder balls, but they stopped them before I ever found them in store. I wanted the toys mostly and did manage to get the complete set years later. I think they redesigned it or something, but it wasn't the same and I never tried one. This thread makes me want to go buy a bag of chocolate now.

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2015, 03:02:44 PM »
The reason they are banned in the US is bologna. US companies just stole the idea and they do not want the competition. Kinder Eggs are the bomb. We get them every time we go to Ikea in Canada :)

S.o.a.r.

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2015, 11:34:02 PM »
Seriously? The US actually banned Kinder Eggs? So much else is allowed there that isn't allowed here in Europe/Scandinavia but chocolate eggs? Whoa... here they're sold everywhere and my cousin gives her 2-year-old son Kinder Eggs on the weekends without any incident. It feels like there's other more harmful things to ban in the US.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal