collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on complete set of TAF baby ponies and Whitecap (no pictures, looking to buy)  (Read 486 times)

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
Both the babies and sea pony seem to be in really nice shape.  The sea pony has her shell, brush and comb.  For someone trying to sell off her collection some day, i have no idea why I am even asking for the price.  Definitely going in the wrong direction here :shrug:

Thanks,
Jodi
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 05:14:50 PM by jrr74 »
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
The taf babies are super popular. On a well listed auction their prices fluctuate depending on whose looking.
Love melody: $55-60
Sugar berry: $65-70
Up up and away: $70-75
Sweet tooth: $70-75
Milky Way: $65-70
Dancing butterflies: $65-70
These are what I have seen them selling for as of recent. Sometimes they go as low as $50-55. But I feel recently they have bumped up a little in price. Especially the unicorns!

White caps shell will easily fetch $125 with the pony and accessories, assuming she is a nice white color with minimal cancer or brown spots I'd say $175-200.
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
Thank you Mermaid for getting back to me.  There was an individual in Canada selling Whitecap and her shell, dark purple brush, and comb for $30 Canadian on a website that I have no idea how I stumbled across.  I went for it and even offered more because I knew she was worth way more than that.  Unfortunately for me, another collector saw her first.  Oh well.  I wasn't even looking for her, but at such a great deal, how could I pass?  All I really want is the green clamshell for Sealight which I still haven't found.  As for the TAF baby ponies, they are not at a great bargain price, but tempting just the same. 

I also found an sold listing on eBay from July 29th for MO Mommy pony with a buy it now price for $16.95.  Could you imagine being the first person to have stumbled across that.   I don't think I could get my fingers to type fast enough.

Thank you again,
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
No problem! :)

Wow!!! What a steal on that white cap! I bet some collector is really happy! Sorry you missed her! :(

The Taf babies are so popular because they are so cute! :) if you look hard enough you can get a good deal! :) someone just posted a brag not too long ago of a lot they won on eBay that they spotted a baby dancing butterflies super hidden! They got the lot for a great price! So it does happen!

$17 for mommy pony? *faints*
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal