collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: help and plea about nirvana rehairs  (Read 3914 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: help and plea about nirvana rehairs
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2015, 10:59:05 AM »
I think the thing is, suddenly a LOT of rehairs seem to be being sold without saying so, and it makes me worry if you are all buying them from the same person, since everyone keeps saying they bought it from a well known collector who didn't know.

This! A person like this should not be protected, no matter how long they have been around - in my opinion. IF they KNOWINGLY are selling rehairs without disclosing, I mean (like wizzer suggested). That's the person I'd really like to know about, it's not something that should be tolerated.

But I think that is the problem-  whether or not the person or persons in question, actually knew or not.  For sure someone who knowingly sold a rehair without disclosing that should be outed as a bad seller.  But what if they say they are sorry and that they didn't know and are willing to make amends? What to do with that seller?  I have a feeling it is not one person but it is something that is happening when people are buying and selling a lot of ponies and not being careful enough.

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2015, 10:59:43 AM »
I think the thing is, suddenly a LOT of rehairs seem to be being sold without saying so, and it makes me worry if you are all buying them from the same person, since everyone keeps saying they bought it from a well known collector who didn't know.

This! A person like this should not be protected, no matter how long they have been around - in my opinion. IF they KNOWINGLY are selling rehairs without disclosing, I mean (like wizzer suggested). That's the person I'd really like to know about, it's not something that should be tolerated.

and if they honestly *don't* know,  we would know to ask more specific questions.  After all, I wouldn't normally ask a seller to remove the head from a pony, or tug on the hair to see if it's glued in place, but those kind of questions *are*  ones I'd ask if I suspected a rehair.

EDIT:  Also, just to make it clear, my suggestion those who've had this happen lately PM the seller's names to each other to find out if it's the same seller, first.  If each one is bought from a different seller, then there's nothing to be done, and no point in making a big deal about it, right?  If most of them are from the *same* seller, though, then there's an issue.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 11:07:05 AM by lunar_scythe »
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2015, 11:04:19 AM »

and if they honestly *don't* know,  we would know to ask more specific questions.  After all, I wouldn't normally ask a seller to remove the head from a pony, or tug on the hair to see if it's glued in place, but those kind of questions *are*  ones I'd ask if I suspected a rehair.

I think I would ask every time now.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2015, 12:32:30 PM »
The thing is even if the last person to sell them didn't know they were rehairs, someone is releasing rehairs into the wild without disclosing they are rehairs. We need their co-operation to find the source so they can be avoided since they are probably selling rehairs for good hair condition pony prices.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal