collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Non-Pony Shipping  (Read 654 times)

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Non-Pony Shipping
« on: August 06, 2015, 07:52:33 PM »
I just bought an item from overseas (Vietnam) and I'm wondering if what it says for shipping makes sense to anyone:
 It says in the Item Description:
"U.S. shipping only! Deliver 2-4 days."

But then under Shipping and Payments it says:
" Delivery estimated between Wed, Sept 23 & Fri, Sept 25."

Does that make sense to anyone? It's an order of flea treatment for my cats. Worst comes to worst and they arrive in late September, then I'll use them for October's treatments and get another batch elsewhere. And, yeah I know I should have read the latter before ordering. The discrepancy in timeframe just strikes me as odd.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Non-Pony Shipping
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 09:21:44 PM »
Could it be because of the language barrier?  Maybe they meant they ship it within 2-4 days of payment?

How much is the shipping?  If it's super-expensive, it might arrive in 2-4 days.  If it's pretty cheap, probably September is correct.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 01:14:18 AM »
Could it be because of the language barrier?  Maybe they meant they ship it within 2-4 days of payment?

How much is the shipping?  If it's super-expensive, it might arrive in 2-4 days.  If it's pretty cheap, probably September is correct.

I'm sure you're right. Shipping was only $3.00.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 05:37:43 AM »
:crazy: the estimated delivery time does seem...long! :faint:  It might be true considering where the parcel is shipping from and it looks like the seller is sending cheapest method..but it might be wrong. Sometimes ebay gives some crazy estimated arrival dates that are nothing like the reality ;)  I think you may just have to wait this one out and see. If it does take nearly 2 months to arrive though you may have to buy another lot of flea treatment in the meantime if you need to as you mentioned  :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal