collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any way to pre-identify Squishy Pops?  (Read 3980 times)

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Any way to pre-identify Squishy Pops?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2015, 05:49:49 PM »
Bumping this up to add... My husband and I read codes on these balls until our eyes hurt - about 3 dozen of them.  Apparently, my Walmart's bin is like 95% 10s (which I am tentatively calling Scootaloo), we found about 3 more 11s (which if Scootaloo's right, is Sweetie Belle) and we found 2 that were "probably 9, *maaaaaybe 10* that we bought one of just to see.  She ended up being Fluttershy :)  None of these three numbers have rattled when shaken, and all three of them have the other number pointing to 2.  So, so far, my experience is showing:

9 Fluttershy
10 Scootaloo
11 Sweetie Belle

and if I was a betting woman, based on how "sets" are usually put out and that the balls are labeled 1-12, I have a hunch that if I find a 12, it'll be Apple Bloom.  Still looking for anyone else's experience, if you have any.  And keeping my fingers crossed I find a bigger variety of numbers than my Walmart has stocked!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2015, 05:55:17 PM »
I didn't see the numbers when I got mine but I got two Fluttershy and 1 Scootaloo, are these the only three in the bins right now?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2015, 08:54:44 PM »
I haven't found them at my Walmart yet.   :pout:  But it sounds like you're making progress!  If anyone else gets the chance to verify these, let us know!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 01:38:50 PM »
Wow! that really sounds like you are on to something! So helpful :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2015, 02:26:00 PM »
Actually... news to complicate things more...  There seems to be "half" numbers.  Like, with the arrow pointing between the two.  And they *do* seem to make a difference (if the numbers actually do mean something and aren't just coincidence).  I found Apple Bloom today, but she was in what I thought was an 11, too.  Compared her to Sweetie Belle's ball, and Apple Bloom looks to be more at between 11 and 12, so maybe 11.5?  This is getting frustrating, lol!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2015, 02:57:22 PM »
Actually... news to complicate things more...  There seems to be "half" numbers.  Like, with the arrow pointing between the two.  And they *do* seem to make a difference (if the numbers actually do mean something and aren't just coincidence).  I found Apple Bloom today, but she was in what I thought was an 11, too.  Compared her to Sweetie Belle's ball, and Apple Bloom looks to be more at between 11 and 12, so maybe 11.5?  This is getting frustrating, lol!

Maybe it was actually supposed to be 12 but was printed a little off.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2015, 01:35:39 PM »
I picked up the last two SquishyPops my Walmart had today. Now, I just discovered these guys a couple weeks ago and today was the first time I looked at the "clock" on the ball, so I'm pretty new to this whole thing... But as far as I can tell, the two I got today were both marked "2" in one clock and "10" in the other. And they were different ponies. One had Fluttershy, the other had Apple Bloom.
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal