collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Girly Swap 2015 Brag Thread  (Read 5251 times)

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
Re: Girly Swap 2015 Brag Thread
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2015, 12:45:26 PM »
I have been loving all these girls brags! Was brand new to the Arena this time around, but can't wait to participate in the next one <3 Big congratulations to everyone on an inspiring swap, very well done!  :biggrin:
ISO UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire, and complete jewelry babies :cool:

Offline Prideth

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Rainbow Sparkle Pony Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2015, 07:02:18 AM »
Last night, I received my box from the AMAZING Akemi-Chan! 

One of my favorite things is to come home and find a box waiting on the porch for me. :heart:  This one was from HAWAII!  Have I ever had mail from Hawaii before?!  It was unexpected, so I knew it had to be from my special swap partner.  I had no idea who it could be!  Opening the box was like an iridescent dream - I already loved the wrapping teaser Akemi posted in the Girly Thread, and it was ME who got it!  So much fun to open!  I never would have thought to wrap this way, but I'm totally using her idea for my next wrappening (yeah, that's a Pridethism)!

Opening it was pure joy.  I got a little Alpacasso!  For some reason, he smelled amazing.  I kept snorting him and wondering if all the night-night Alpacassos smelled this way.  I wouldn't discover the true source of the wonderful scent until later.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I pulled everything out of the box and laid it out in all its shining glory.  I had to keep shooing my cat, who super appreciated that Akemi used lots of curling ribbon and iridescent grass in the packaging.

The first thing I opened was KITTIES!  I love Little Pretty Kitties!  And these ones were in amazing shape!  I adore them!   :cry:

Next I got into the ponies - SO MANY off my wishlist!  The twin babies are even more adorable than I imagined they would be!  Up Up and Away!  Sweetheart sisters!  I couldn't believe my luck, she picked me out the most amazing ponies!

The next gift was very neat and I've never seen anything like it before.  It was jar of stars that Akemi made herself!  I can't even imagine the time that went into making all these tiny stars - each is individually folded for maximum cuteness.  She even included some papers so I can fold more!  This will be a great activity for me and my little niece to do together (she loves paper crafts, as do I!).

And then I unwrapped it.  The smell!  I found the smell!  It was absolutely divine!  Akemi made me these home made bath bombs with an amazing lavender and rosemary scent.  They might as well have been cocaine, because I couldn't stop shoving them up to my nose and taking big whiffs.  They're even Hello Kitty shaped!  I used one already in the shower, and I plan on harassing Akemi for the recipe.  Guys - they even have glitter in them.  I literally can't even.

And then there was this.  The pièce de résistance.  A hand made ornament of Prideth!  I just couldn't believe it.  She lovingly, thoughtfully, made this just for me.  I can't say how touched I am that she took so much time and care to make this for me.  And it's so truly beautiful.  She even got the little sunglasses right!  My husband even says "You know the best pony people."  It's true - it really doesn't get better than this.

Here is everything all together!  She included lots of great extras for crafting - gems, glitter buttons (must find a use for these NOW), ribbons, bows!  The cutest Alpaca mirror (she knows how much I love fat fluffy Alpacas, I guess!).  Even a little G1 Firefly book!  And the most wonderful Lindt Chocolate - I ate some before it even got into a picture. 

Akemi, you're the bomb.  Thank you so much for everything.  You've made yourself a new pony friend in me.  :lovey:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:17:40 AM by Prideth »

Wishlist    Trade  Prideth Reference Sheet

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2015, 08:19:54 AM »
That is an awesome swap box Prideth! Love the wishing stars, the ponies look gorgeous and that alcapassoo is adorable ^.^

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 08:27:02 AM »
Omg, Prideth! That box is seriously perrrrrfection! I also love Alpacassos and that little guy is to die for! I can tell Akemi-chan put so much love and effort into everything in your box! Those little bath bombs do indeed look like the smell amazing! :lovey: All of the ponies are lovely and the little ornament could not be any cuter! :heart:
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2015, 09:08:02 AM »
Congrats on your box Prideth! That Alpacasso is too cute.

I got my box yesterday from MiRaja. I really appreciated how the wrapping paper was all flowers and my favorite colors, very neat.

I'll start with the edible extras. Unfortunately it's been so hot everything was all melty except the Ghiradelli squares and honey. Fortunately the taste isn't ruined by melting  :biggrin:

Super cute stickers! When I get my pony room I'm going to display the Lazer Blazer stickers. They are so cool!

I was just complaining last week about not having any dangly earrings except a super fancy pair and now that problem is solved! The yarn is so soft and beautiful. The yellow cube is plumeria scented soap and i look forward to using it. How adorable is the unicorn hair clip? <3

And now the ponies! I'm now one pony away from completing the MGR set! Dibble Dabble's super long hair is super perfect. I love the clever way Morning Glory got new wings (all the other flutters will be jealous) and the puffy haired Fingerpaints is fantastic! Those colors are great and it's so soft!

I really loved this box it was so well done and tailored for me! Thank you so much MiRaja!! :hug: :hug:

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2015, 09:56:12 AM »
Wonderful box Ninamarie!  :heart: those G1 stickers and that rehaired rainbow poof!

Prideth, you are so welcome hun! :hug:  I looked like a mad scientist when I was making the bath bombs; cornstarch and glitter everywhere!  But very relieved they turned out okay, lol.  Here's the recipe if anyone's interested in making some for yourself.  DIY Bath Bombs.  It's an awesome recipe to personalize your own scents and special touches (like glitter :glitter:) with!  Little Prideth was a blast to make as well!  I learned how to hand stitch symbols while putting him together so I'm going to try and incorporate that into future ornament ponies. ^_^

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2015, 06:32:01 AM »
Yaya more arrivals! !
Awesome boxes,  those little folded stars are soooo cute!  And you got an adorable alpacasso!
Ninamarie, I love the rehair miraja sent you! Such pretty colors.
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Strzyga

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2015, 01:12:00 PM »
lovely rehairs!  ^.^

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2015, 03:38:24 PM »
NinaMarie, your box is just awesome! That yarn looks amaaaaazing! MiRaja's rehairs are the bomb diggity ^^

And my box arrived today! From none other that NinaMarie! Hehe I just love it! :)

First up a look at all the pretty wrapping :lovey:

And now for all of the adorable extras! I just love everything! I cannot wait to wear all to the pretty bun pins in my hair! She even gave me two tiny, ADORABLE perfume bottle to put in with my perfume puff rehair collection. I especially love the little blue one with the star :heart: The last one deserves his own picture~

She crocheted me a sheep!! Squee! I totally squeeled when I opened him ;D He is just too precious for words! He is going into my sheep tree when Christmas rolls around <3 Thank you so so much! :frolic:

And now, onto the ponies! The first gal was miss Brilliant Blossom! Isn't she just lovely! So minty and gorgeous :heart:

And was Princess Skylark! I am so in love with the princess BnG's and I love her to bits! Her tinsel is so nice!

And and but certainly not least, Princess Glittering Gem! NinaMarie completed my Princess BnG's for me! Squeeee! :frolic: I am so excited!

And a picture of all the ladies together~

Thank you so much for being my partner, NinaMarie! I loved everything so much! :hug:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:39:59 PM by MonstarNomNom »
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2015, 07:15:57 PM »
That sheep is so cute!  Another fabulously girly box!  Congrats Monstar and awesome job Ninamarie!

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2015, 07:54:18 PM »
Very pretty ponies, love the sheep ^.^

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2015, 08:33:56 AM »
I'm glad you liked your box!

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2015, 10:32:50 AM »
I came home to this wonderful box from mlp_loving on Thursday night but had a bit of trouble uploading the pictures I took. So here is my brag at last:

Here is what greeted my eyes upon opening.

The sweet little organza bags of bubblegum scented the whole box!

Cute stickers and memo pads!

I particularly love the adorable Twin Stars stationery set and the pretty MLP pin!

Now on to ponies!

Fun Fairy with her wings!

Wintery Minty showcasing my beloved mint green and pink color combo!

A long-awaited Dewdrop Dazzle!

And lastly, showing that mlp_loving covered every generation that I collect:

The beautiful Flowerburst, my first Sweetheart Sister from my childhood! I think I still have her pink lace bow somewhere...

I forgot to photograph the cute cupcake soap after displaying it for my husband, sorry! I forgot the yummy chocolate too! And I didn't photograph all the bubblegum because I'm drowning in it now!  :lol: Thanks so much for the fun box full of girly goodness mlp_loving!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:19:03 PM by Sumire »
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2015, 04:02:46 PM »
Beautiful ponies, love the girly extras, especially the owl stickers ^.^

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2015, 07:02:34 PM »
@ MonStarNomNom : Skylark and Glittering Gem look fabulous. Also think your new sheep is too cute. :)

@ Sumire : My mom found me Dewdrop Dazzle at a flea market a couple months ago. I'm always happy to hear someone has gotten her because she's adorable. :)

Looks like everyone's been getting amazing boxes. :) 

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal