collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anybody know of any good in-ear heaphones?  (Read 453 times)

Offline Neon Sparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Anybody know of any good in-ear heaphones?
« on: July 12, 2015, 03:58:23 PM »
My 5 year old Lady Gaga Heartbeats finally went out in 1 ear, but I'm pretty sure they were counterfeit anyway and considering the fact that they even lasted 5 years never mind that they sounded amazing, I'd say I got my money's worth out of them.

I originally got these headphones in 2010 on eBay close to when they first came out, and I later learned they they were most likely fakes as the comparison videos I saw later on how to tel fakes from the real ones indicated mine were fake, but even so they sounded so much better than any other headphone I had ever hear at the time considering I only paid $40 for them. I've had many other pairs of headphones of various types and varieties but no other pair of in ear headphones sounded as good or lasted as long as those which is why I kept using them for so long. Seeing as these haven't been made in years I'm not really looking to get another pair but I want something that has deep, undistorted bass but without it drowning out everything else. i find many in ear phones tend to have a very tinny metallic sound and don't sound very robust at all.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. I would rather not having to keep wasting money on cheap sounding heaphones that stop working after a month.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Anybody know of any good in-ear heaphones?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 04:52:25 PM »
I dunno but I'll be watching this thread as hubby always seems in need of new ones.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 05:17:40 PM »
Sennheiser :)
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 05:30:05 PM »
I'm not 100% sure of the brand of the ones I use, as I got them at Salvation Army, but I *think* they're called Skull Candy? They have a little skull emblem on them. Mine are hot metallic pink, but I imagine they're available in other colors too.

Anyway, I'm not a big-time headphones user, but I have taken to using them when watching Netflix on my tablet and these are easily the best ones I've ever used. The only issue I've ever had with mine is that the rubber padding thingies get slippery and fall out of my ears fairly easily. But I think that's more my ears than an issue with the headphones; my ears are always damp inside.
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 12:35:46 AM »
More love for Skull Candy! My only beef with them is that they're fragile. I use them on my mp3 player and they like to short out or something right where the wires attach to the jack. I can get anywhere from 6 months to a year out of them before they go dead in one ear. Closer to a year if I keep the jack end of the wire immobilized. (The spring from an old pen seems to be working so far.) The random lifespan drives me crazy, but I keep buying them because nothing else sounds as good! 

Maybe they're fragile because I keep buying the cheap ones, but the random lifespan makes me too paranoid to shell out more for the expensive ones. :lol:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 11:07:53 AM »
In ear...

I cant help you there, hun :(  I prefer over ear <3

Im sure you can find a set though^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 11:18:16 AM »
I love Skull Candy! I only use the over the ear headphones though, so I'm sure about a different type. You might look through their stuff though as it seems they always have different kinds for different sounds.

I haven't had issues with mine being fragile...except when my rat chewed through the cord. I mean though what headphones can stand up to rat teeth? :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Aret-dragonrider

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 11:32:13 AM »
http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_5,acc_5.43/6996921000 These are the ones I own....maybe not the best quality (they haven't broken yet), but they may be the best looking earphones ever created....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal