collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your favorite daydreams!?  (Read 953 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Your favorite daydreams!?
« on: July 03, 2015, 07:16:34 AM »
I find myself doing this often as im always working.... I just sometimes stare off into space and daydream about being back home in Florida. Work stresses me out so to find my inner zen I dream of being back at the beach.  I fantasize about my husband and I  walking outside our apartment door and somehow when we open the door its Longboat Key instead of Texas! xD I just miss living there and if it wasnt so expensive I would move back! I dream of visiting there allll the time but I would need a boat LoL! Those mint-green waves and perfect fine white sands. I loved sand-dollar hunting super early in the morning! The smell of lunchtime in the middle of the day from those gourmet resturaunts and the sea looks so vibrant it would put any painting to shame. The cold sea wind ripping your hair in your face to where you cant see and fall butt-first into the water and land on a broken shell! xD The afternoon rains, then beautiful starry night sky. Oh what pleasant and happy thoughts!! I can seriously beach comb all day. I might have to calm down on pony/doll spending and make these daydreams reality!

Does else anyone have any pleasant daydreams they would like to share!? :3 Whether its someplace beautiful on a beach, a sexy guy with a torn white shirt with the hair flying in the wind, or both!? xD Or even something simple like wanting an ice cold drink  or pizza! I like to hear happy thoughts! ^_^

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Your favorite daydreams!?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 07:21:15 AM »
I often daydream of being back at my family's cabin at Lake of the Woods in Ontario. So quiet and peaceful, and I love being there in summer when it's cool at night but warm enough to swim in the afternoons. Not going to be able to go this year unfortunately.

Gotta say visiting Florida sounds pretty great right about now too!

Offline Lore-Lei

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 07:42:44 AM »
I'm quite a dreamer. Be it mere daydream or a lucid dream I find myself fantasizing about ponies pretty much all the time. Best aid an artist can ever have.

Offline PinkiePosh

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • previously pinkiepony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Marketplace Store
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 08:53:35 AM »
I always daydream about my crush returning feelings for me or being my girlfriend. I also daydream to music a lot, like creating a music video in my head and placing myself in it. Whether I'm on stage singing, or it's some memory/fantasy.

Offline CadePony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Obsessed with My Little Pony and Transformers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 10:52:55 AM »
My favorite daydream is anything that involves with my life being a lot better than it actually is... for example, I'm currently daydreaming of living in a French chateau and having all the money to do whatever I want (namely buying all the toys and pretty antiques that I want to fill my home with). xD

@Pinkie Posh -- OMG, I too also create music videos in my head whenever I listen to music!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Thanks Nence for my adoptables in my sig and avatar!  :heart:

Princess Lala

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 10:57:31 AM »
Pinkie Posh, I do the SAME thing when I have my headphones in!!! I love creating imaginary videos in my head! Sometines I go through those times where I will dream up me singing a cover to my favorite song but with my own unique music video based on what mood the song puts me in LoLz I think we all do that a little!!! x3

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 12:40:54 PM »
probably just about my OCs :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 03:11:33 PM »
I daydream about strange things. One of my favorites is about the AWESOME homeless shelter/soup kitchen I want to open someday when I have lots of extra moneys......

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 11:49:14 AM »
Some of my most favorite daydreams are not Arena friendly.  :blush:

LOL!!

But right now my favorite daydream is of getting the job I want. I am fantasizing about getting it.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline PinkiePosh

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • previously pinkiepony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Marketplace Store
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 02:25:55 PM »
I've been doing the music video thing since I was a kid!  :happy:
and Dazzlekitty, I get the "not arena friendly" daydreams as well. I think that's considered a fantasy and not a daydream lol

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 03:12:52 PM »
I daydream about having a little bit of land and a lovely country style house. I'd love to get my hubby out of his stressful city job and my children out of a constantly techno evolving urban school and have a greener, more wholesome self sufficient lifestyle. Grow heaps of our own food, tend a small orchard and have some chooks and a donkey in the backyard...

Attainable if we really wanted it I suppose, but money doesn't grow on trees sadly.

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 10:33:46 AM »
Hope it's ok to ressurect this thread lol!

I have this ongoing thing where instead of my mom and brother, I live here with a heckload of fictional characters.
The ones residing here depend greatly on my special interests? But the only one I don't include much is MLP.

Currently we house the "mane 6" of Inuyasha, all 9 playable characters of Team Fortress 2 (+ Miss Pauling and Scout's Mom because you know), and the Crystal + Homeworld gems of Steven Universe.

Also, I am able to summon Pokemon from my games to appear IRL and use them as "mounts" of sorts to take me places instead of driving.  :silly: I'd be much more comfortable riding one of my Charizard than using a vehicle anyway.
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 11:12:10 AM »
I daydream a lot about somehow going back to my life from 2004-2007. That was when my life was happy, peaceful. Everyone was around, no medical issues in sight, nothing but hope for the future... I daydream about it so much, I think my mind actually wants to think it's going to happen. It's all too easy, because there's nowhere to go in this timeline...

Also, I like to daydream about my ex and I getting back together. It's always on my mind, that someday at work, she'll randomly show up to see me again.  :sad: (I know... My ex, but this situation is a bit complicated, and not at all the typical ex scenario.)

|My Collection|

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 11:58:48 AM »
I daydream about things I'd like to write!  So it's daydreams about my ocs a lot of the time!  Usually by daydreaming I'm planning out parts of stories I'm working on.  Sometimes the daydreams stay just that, daydreams, but other times they actually make it into things I'm working on.  There are some characters and stuff that I daydream about that I haven't even written at all yet, and lately I've found myself thinking more and more about a story and characters that I haven't touched in years and it's making me want to restart the project in some capacity!

I also write a lot of fanfic, so many of my daydreams involve me throwing my favorite characters into different scenarios.  If something I think of catches my interest, then it ends up in a fanfic!

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Bommels

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 02:03:47 PM »
Ho boy, do I love myself a little daydreaming! I love to get super indulgent and fluffy and really not sophisticated :D Like those little booklets with love stories you can buy at a trainstation bookstore...
I used to daydream a lot while I was commuting to and from university. Those daydreams were usually about being a South-Korean pop star (I know, very specific and very egotistical, but that's what daydreaming is about, right?). The bad thing is that I tend to murmur. I get so absorbed in my daydream that my lips start to move, and sometimes I whisper or murmur. So there I was, in a crammed tram, staring out the window with a glazed look and whispering the few Korean phrases I know. I must have been hella creepy xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal