collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2015 - 5th Anniversary! (September 12 in Lawrenceville, GA)  (Read 8968 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Would anypony be interested in a raffle for a simple G4Zilla "Southeast Pony Meet" custom signed by all attendees?

That would be cool!

I cannot wait to see all of you! :frolic: I really have a lot to do myself o-o Is anyone interested in any other 80s/90s toys? I have some various things I could bring if anyone would be interested in them :)

Also, I have officially decided we will be going to the food court at a local mall. Here are the two we have to choose from. There's also restaurants outside of the malls where anyone could opt to order take out.  Mall of GA has the most options and is nicer, but Sugarloaf Mills is closer. Any input on preferences would be great!

Sugarloaf Mills (closest)
Green Leaf’s and Bananas
South Philly Steaks & Fries
Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen
Burger King
Panda Express
Hibachi-san Japanese Grill
Great Wraps
Subway
Taco Bell
Shoney’s
Auntie Ann’s
Dairy Queen/Orange Julius

Mall of Georgia (Best options)
Cinnabon
Bourbon Street Café
Asian Chao
Great Wraps
Farmer’s Basket
Checker’s
Jimmy Johns
Sbarro
Chik-fil-A
Little Tokyo
Dairy Queen/Orange Julius
Taco Bell
Great American Cokie Company
Auntie Ann’s

I was thinking I might just skip dinner and get Subway, so this sounds like a splendid idea! And either mall we go to I can always get an Auntie Ann's pretzel, which would be awesome. :D

Post Merge: September 08, 2015, 05:58:51 PM

Yay!! So glad I won't be the only one dressing up!

I won't be dressing up either, neon colors are not exactly my thing, but you knew that :p

Girl, since when is the 80s only neon colors? xD There are so many awesome fashion trends!
Yes! What about all the lace from the 80s?! ;) Madonna and her lacy dresses.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Only 2 more days after today!! :frolic:

I really need to actually put an outfit together and start gathering things to take to my parents' house. I have been so slack and it has snuck up on me! D; It makes it a little more difficult since I don't live with my parents anymore. Haha Anyone wanna post some teaser pics of what you'll be bringing? :frolic: I totally am when I get everything together!

And Cherry, I would totally be interested! I am a little upset at myself for never thinking to do this all the past years. Would have been such a great keepsake  :yikes:
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
It wasn't until I had everything packed up that I realized how much there was  :blush:. In retrospect, I should have gotten a table.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

One thing I just noticed is that I can't seem to find an address.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
It wasn't until I had everything packed up that I realized how much there was  :blush:. In retrospect, I should have gotten a table.

We still have a couple tables left! Want me to put you down for one? :)

Also, I just sent out a massive email to everyone who RSVP'd :blush: It has the address, my contact info, and lots of other stuff to help you prepare better! If any of you have any questions, please do let me know!

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
It's so close!!! I hope I'll be able to spend the night- if my arm is hurting again I won't, but if I'm feeling well I wanna party with you gals!!! Tomorrow I am buying the sodas, cups, and cookie ingredients as well as finishing up these plushies. I don't think I'll have time to put price tags on my ponies but you know what, I'm open to haggling and stuff anyway. Mostly I want my sales box gone.

I can't WAIT to see everyone again!!!

Post Merge: September 09, 2015, 09:03:07 PM

Sales preview! I have two huge boxes of stuff to unload ^_^; Lots of it will be cheap because I like you guys and I want to come home with two empty boxes! Won't really be able to do many trades unfortunately since I am trying to really slim down my collection quite a bit.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:03:09 PM by Iris Patch »

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
Ok so I have some bad neeews :( I will be only be able to attend the meet, no dinner or sleepover this year :( Because of my trip and the fact I caught the freaking plague from the DR, I am way behind on school and this is possibly the most important week for me before graduation. But mostly, it's me being sick. I got my entire immediate social circle deathly ill  the day I returned, HOWEVER, that was a week ago and though I am still inexplicably sick I do not think I am still contagious because I've gone to work all week and no one else has gotten sick. Full disclosure though, I was warned to stay away from young children, again that was a week ago but I am slowly recovering. If no one truly minds (I'll stay out of the kitchen, I am a germ freak and all my ponies are clean and in individual baggies that I haven't touched since before I was sick) I don't mind attending. I may cough...a lot.. I am good at keeping it in but the coughing is pretty bad and I am self conscious about it as well. It's so bad that, without exaggeration, I am forming a solid 6 pack O_O and I am pooping more than I am consuming so the plus side is that so far it's great for my figure :p Last bad news is my dad couldn't even make it into the country. They redeployed him to the Stan again. So bah. I am just in a bad way of thinking right now. Attending the meet is the only thing I know would cheer me up but if you guys are not OK with me going given my condition I'll understand. I plan to arrive Friday afternoon, check in to a nearby hotel and just doing as much school work as I can. Sorry for all the bum news at once but I am murphey's freaking law. I may have to email the designs for the tags straight to you Lauren. I haven't even started on them tbh because I've been so sick and I cannot for the life of me get a decent G1 image of the Rockinbeats that isn't original art, so I've been designing one from scratch. Hopefully I'll share it here tonight. I'll also be attaching photos soon of my raffle and sales items!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:14:08 PM by CapnChan »
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
Oh geez, I'm really sorry to hear that! Feel better ;;
I can definitely handle printing and lamination here, I'm happy to help. You can email files to [email protected]

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Aww, CapnChan, don't worry about us! Your health and school is more important than perfect name badges. :)

OMG, I'm trying to get all my stuff together tonight but uber-multitasking doesn't work as well as I would want it to... I need to get my Pokemon and Pony cards organized, but I think I'll just be bringing along my messy binders as they are... at least I have a general idea of what I have so hopefully trading won't be too hard. ;)

Anyway, so I probably won't be able to be there for the sleepover part this year. :( I can't find anyone to take care of my pets, so I think I'm going to drive up in the morning, probably stay for dinner, then go home. Hopefully I can get my neighbor to take them out during the day.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
So much sadness in such a short time! CapnChan, hun please ONLY COME if you truly feel up to it! We would love to have and would miss you terribly if you couldn't, but please do not feel obligated. I want you to get better and driving a long distance on top of packing all your stuff could be so strenuous. Not to mention school work! Do not overwork yourself hun D: And if you did still want to enter raffles if you chose not to come, I can gladly ship them to you if you won! Please do keep me updated and I really hope you get better soon! And you seriously have overdone yourself still making badges despite being so sick T^T *big hugs*

We will miss you at the sleepover, Kirsten! :heart:

I will try and take a picture of my stuff tonight! I really don't have much of anything this year, and also have not tagged anything. lol Kirsten, you and I will be sharing a table! ^^ Additionally, I just found a huge box at my parents' house filled with plastic plates and bowls, and even some utensils if I remember right. So I think we are set! I can't think of anything else we need food wise. I am going to run a couple last minute errands tonight for balloons and such :) So excited!

Also, there is a chance of rain tomorrow, so be sure to bring an umbrella! :lovey:

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
hee hee hee I'm really pushing the envelope; I'm still not packed. :silly: I rule procrastination Kingdom atm! Ha!

Wahhhhhh, Ali!!! I do, do, do hope that you feel better soon! What Kels, said; we would miss you horribly (horribly!horribly! I haven't seen you in SO long!) but you do what you need to do for your health!! You come first!! :hug:

MNN, so we are good food-wise? I don't need to grab anything on the way down?

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I think we are good! Although, if someone wanted to grab some donuts I totally would not be unhappy. lmao For some reason I have been craving them so badly! :silly: Bday donut for MNN? :3 I kid, I kid. XD But we will have enough food for sure! :)

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
Aww you ladies are so nice! I actually feel 100 percent better!!! I think the worst of it was last night and I finally feel normal again. I am def coming!! Kym I can't wait to see you again love, it has been TOO long!! I even managed to throw together a little 80s outfit! I am leaving in a few hours, so I probably won't get to me hotel around 9 if there is no traffic. Staying at the Crossland Economy Studios, I hope it's close enough! Here is a little preview:

Bringing a toon of stuff as usual, and I found the decorations I had lost last year and now I am bringing double haha. Party favors are all made up and each has a name on them.  I can't wait until you guys get em :D

This is the print I am donating btw. I honestly didn't remember or notice she signed it with my name until I got it framed for the meet =/ I'd still like to donate it if ppl are interested because I have the original concept art of this signed by her. If not, I am willing to donate this entire set, with bag and poster. Otherwise I'll be holding a raffle at my table for it.

And lookie what else I am bringing!

I had a crazy impulse moment and bought this robotic alicorn :D She does all kinds of tricks and anyone can play with her at my table :D

Ok!! I gotta finish packing up! Can't wait to see you all!!!!!

Post Merge: September 11, 2015, 12:03:28 PM

Oh and Kelsey! I'll nab the donuts :)
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I still want a chance to win that print! :D I am so glad to hear you're feeling better (aaaand less likely to give all of us the plague :silly:). That Robotic Alicorn is so awesome looking. I'm jealous. ;)

I took a teaser picture but I need to upload it... it's not very exciting because, as usual, I don't have a ton of stuff that I'm bringing (I like to pack light!). I'm getting really excited! :D

Post Merge: September 11, 2015, 04:12:32 PM

Okay, here's my teaser picture! Ali -- that plastic bag is full of stuff you left at my house. ;) If you don't remember any of it, it'll be like a big surprise!

And yes, I am STILL trying to get rid of that Mega Man action figure. If anyone wants it, I'll just trade it or you can make any sort of offer... at this point I probably won't even get back the money I originally paid for it (maybe I should just take it out of the packaging and keep it?).

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I found out I can go but now I don't know where I am going to meet you!  Help!  Somebody msg me the address please!

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
I found out I can go but now I don't know where I am going to meet you!  Help!  Somebody msg me the address please!
Pmd you!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal