collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2015 - 5th Anniversary! (September 12 in Lawrenceville, GA)  (Read 8972 times)

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
Either is fine with me, I'll probably have Taco Bell.

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I can't rsvp yet.  Husband and I only have one car atm and he has to wait for his work schedule to see if I can take the car.  I might not know until this tuesday. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
FairyDust, that's fine! There are still tables left so it should be okay :) The only thing is I cannot guarantee a name badge for you since CapnChan needs about a week to make them :) I really hope you can join us! :frolic: Would be great to have another Alabamian join us! :silly:
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
I am fine with either mall, that's a great idea!
Omg sooo close! I went out and got the supplies I'm bringing,  as well as made my raffle pony today!  So ready.
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
My hubby and my gal pal's hubby will be staying at a hotel near the Mall of Georgia (because of his healing from his recent surgery its best that we have a hotel that he can lay out at and rest so apologies for us not staying for the over night but he has to be able to rest up for periods of time)

BUT since we're staying at the hotel near the mall of GA, if y'all go to eat at the mall we might see you depending on if he's feeling well enough to go out and get something to eat.

---

On a different note, as I pack up stuff getting ready to go I was considering bringing some non pony items too. Does anyone have any interest in these rainbow bright dolls?
Spoiler
If not thats one less thing I need to pack up!
---

Also! I will bringing little printed off sheets that you can write your name on and hang them off your table so everyone knows who's table is who's.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 10:07:35 AM by UrocyonFox »

Iris Patch

Did someone say stickers? No? Then I'll say it! I have stickers! :D

Of course having these printed out together in front of me shows me how I've gotten into the bad habit of only drawing ponies in profile... nuts.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Oh I had no idea your hubby was coming too, Fox! That would be amazing if you were able to Join us for dinner :) I think we will be going to the mall of Ga!
I don't collect Rainbow Brite, sadly! And that is super great of you to bring the signs!

Iris, those stickers are absolutely aborable!! I love them! :lovey:

It is soooo close! Don't forget to bring your truly outrageous 80s garb to wear! ;)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
Oh I had no idea your hubby was coming too, Fox! That would be amazing if you were able to Join us for dinner :) I think we will be going to the mall of Ga!
I don't collect Rainbow Brite, sadly! And that is super great of you to bring the signs!

Well he's kinda/sortof coming. Since he spent almost 2 weeks unable to move with out my assistance I'm nervous about leaving his home that far away so we snagged a hotel where he can rest and shower while my gal pal and I are at the pony meet. Her hubby is coming to keep him company so the two might go do their own thing while the girls are off if he feels up to it. OR they might just hang at the hotel and rest. But when we get done with the meet since we'll be headed up that way to the mall anyways if he's feeling up to it we might see y'all when we eat.

I myself Love me some stickers!, Iris I might have to see if I can trade ya anything for a few!

Post Merge: September 07, 2015, 06:40:00 AM

Heeeeres some pony art (Theres more butthis is the quick shot I took)

ATCs, 4x5 headshots, 5x7 full bodies
I'm bringing them in a binder so people can look through and choose art (not a print, the actual art out of the binder)

oh oh! and Shrinky dink charms!

I think I only drew g1s I don't think I got around to any of the other gens, my time got swallowed up with work, hubby recovery, and other stuff!

It is soooo close! Don't forget to bring your truly outrageous 80s garb to wear! ;)
I myself will not be dressing up but thats ok!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 11:44:41 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
D'oh, yall don't leave me as the only one dressed up, now! :silly:

I just looooove all the ATCs and shrinky dinks! You drew some Perfume Puffs. You are an excellent business woman! Haha :

It's the final count down guys!! Only 3 days left until Saturday!!

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
.... Why am I not getting notifications for this thread??!! No wonder I've gotten so behind! :drunk:

Everything looks SO great this year, you guys!!! I can't believe it's just a few more days!!!! :frolic:

D'oh, yall don't leave me as the only one dressed up, now! :silly:

I'm dressing up, MNN!! :hug: I'd never pass up on the chance to go 80's for a day!!!

I am still very much unprepared, but soo not stressing it. I'm sure I'll be able to pull enough together to max out my table. :P

I plan on filming again this year for my youtune channel so I wanted to make sure that everyone was aware and prepared, just in case anypony wants to avoid the camera. :D The video last year was well received, albiet short thank to my summer cold, I anticipate this years video to be much better! If anyone wants a cameo/ interview/ highlight of their ponies, art, toys, ect.. for the video please let me know! :happy:

Oh, yay!! I can't wait!! :frolic:

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Iris Patch

I have most of an outfit, I just need another denim jacket since I covered mine in studs for my RnB cosplay at the Fair. Not sure if I'll have time though, mostly just working on getting these plushies and perfumes ready. :)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
I won't be dressing up either, neon colors are not exactly my thing, but you knew that :p
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Yay!! So glad I won't be the only one dressing up!

I won't be dressing up either, neon colors are not exactly my thing, but you knew that :p

Girl, since when is the 80s only neon colors? xD There are so many awesome fashion trends!

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
Would anypony be interested in a raffle for a simple G4Zilla "Southeast Pony Meet" custom signed by all attendees?

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Yay!! So glad I won't be the only one dressing up!

Girl, since when is the 80s only neon colors? xD There are so many awesome fashion trends!

I probably won't dress 80s either

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal