collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 Accessory Question - Baby Sea Pony Comb  (Read 311 times)

Offline kasin

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Studio BMFC
G1 Accessory Question - Baby Sea Pony Comb
« on: June 28, 2015, 11:50:12 AM »
Hello,

Can anyone confirm the fish combs that went with Baby Sea Sparkle Wavy and Dipper? I have a mint green comb that I labeled for Wavy years ago but I'm not confident its correct and I'm thinking Dipper needs a teal comb? is that right?

thank you!
~ Diana

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
Re: G1 Accessory Question - Baby Sea Pony Comb
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 09:37:17 AM »
Do I have the link for you!

http://www.ponylandtours.com/PonyInfo/FishCombs.htm

I'll actually have the other three missing combs pictured and up before the end of the week too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 10:26:27 AM »
I know I didn't ask the question, but thanks so much for the link Ivy.  I've been trying to get my combs/brushes organized and other online galleries can be confusing when there are only minute shade differences.  A project I was hoping to work on was getting properly white-balanced photos of all the sets of combs together, but it seems like you may have beat me to it :)

Do you know if the one (and variation) that came with the Seashore Pretty Ups are the same as Watercolor Wavedancer's and Watercolor Seashore's.  I thought they were because they are also the same colors as the fish barrettes that come with the set, but I just wanted to check.

Thanks!

Offline kasin

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Studio BMFC
Re: G1 Accessory Question - Fish Combs
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 10:32:13 AM »
Oh Ivy! I love you!

Looks like I'm dragging out the sea ponies and checking combs on my kids next nap ;)

Edit: Ok, so you knocked it out of the park there, but bonus round: UK Ripple, Water Lily and Sunshower... confirmed same combs as the US release?

Another edit: Ive got three I cant ID!

Top is Seawinkle, is the neon pink to the sea princess? Bottom is neon blue (lighting is poor) could these three be to tropical ponies?

~ Diana
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:41:28 AM by kasin »

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 03:14:30 PM »
Baby Sea Princess is the Neon Pink one, Baby Sea Shimmer is the neon orange - adding that picture now.. And the last one is Baby Pearly if it's the Neon Blue one - Tootie Tails came with the same color as Seawinkle, Pina Coloda came with the same color as WC Seashore and the other Tropical ponies came with other brushes in the US but they all came with Fish Combs in the UK & Europe. I think and I'm working on making sure right now Surfing Days came with the Neon Pink Comb, Summer Heatwave came with the same color as Tootie Tails & Seawinkle, Hula Hula the same as Pina Coloda and WC Seashore and Sail Away came with the same yellow as WC Sealight I think Good Weather and Baby Sunbright also came with the Neon Pink Fish Comb but I have to put ?? on them until  someone can confirm them

As for the Bonus Questions
 UK Ripple Accessories MOC - looks like it's the same color as the US. As does Water Lily's

I don't have Sunshower's MOC picture but since I have it listed as Yellow I'm gonna guess that it's the same as the US as well.

The Pretty Up Seashore Set I have MOC comes with the same fish comb as Watercolor Wavedancer that I also have MOC. I know there is another variation that is supposed to come with WC Seashore's Color Comb too but as I haven't seen that one MOC I can't say for sure.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 03:26:05 PM by Ivy »
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 05:18:53 AM »
Thanks so much Ivy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal