collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Other Collections Swap ~ Bragging time!!  (Read 5411 times)

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
Re: Other Collections Swap ~ Bragging time!!
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2015, 01:26:51 AM »
so much cool stuff
I hope my Partner gets their box soon!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2015, 06:02:41 AM »
UrocyonFox, I'm so glad that you like the box and that everything got there in one piece! (I was afraid that the brass animals and the ceramic fox would not play nice together through shipping). I had a lot of fun putting it together :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2015, 07:29:40 AM »
UrocyonFox, I'm so glad that you like the box and that everything got there in one piece! (I was afraid that the brass animals and the ceramic fox would not play nice together through shipping). I had a lot of fun putting it together :D

It was AMAZING! Thank you soooo much!

Offline shockponie

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2015, 04:58:46 AM »
Slippery Shark is so cool. I love how he chomps when you move his arm. :snicker: I'm glad you liked your box, Jennifer2004! :hug:

My camera batteries died, so I need to get some more (hopefully today) so I can post my brag.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2015, 07:36:52 AM »
I wanna see some more brags!!

Skitterbug

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2015, 10:46:50 AM »
I got my box from the lovely Saja today! I said I was going to wait a bit to open it but I'm too excited... And what a great box it was!!

First, the huge pile of extras I got...

I love the stickers! Especially the little aussie animal stickers, they're so cute. And I have to say I'm probably way more excited than I should be over Tim Tams, I've heard so much about them. And Freddo Frog, too. I love Dairy Milk Chocolate and one of my Aussie friends was telling me about Freddo Frogs during halloween, so it made me think of him  :) And look at the super cute art Saja drew me!! I keep all my swap notes and thank you notes I get from purchases, they make me happy.

Next, the pile of wrapped gifts... what could be in them?

Here's what's in them...!! Just wow, what a great selection of gifts.

I opened the tiny blue parrot first... Jewel, from Rio! How did you know that was one of my favourite movies?  :P Surprisingly, I don't have any merchandise from it! That's all changed now. I opened the bigger parrot next... I think it's one of them from the sequel, which i haven't seen yet  :blush: I do own it though!

I'm super interested in the knockoff tamagotchi - I've seen them floating around on ebay but hadn't gotten around to picking one up! So that'll be really fun to play with... There's always such weird pet options on these, it's great.

The little mametchi plush on a strap is actually a little zippered pouch! Perfect for keeping my tamagotchi safe and protected :) He's super soft, too. The blue thing next to him is one of those odd pieces of merch I love - it's a key holder! I don't know if my keys will fit in there but it's super cute, and has Uratama characters on it, which is neat - I've seen one or two of these around but they were never in patterns or colors I really liked, but this one is great!

I am in LOVE with the tamagotchi Lanyard & charm set! It comes with a bunch of stickers to decorate your tamagotchi too - I don't know if the lanyard will fit me (they're usually kid sized :P) but it's so cute in package I might leave it there

And last but not least... A custom pony! I forget what these guys are called, but I love them - and look! He's got kuchipatchi on him! It actually took me a while to figure out what the black spots were, but it's a parrot in flight! This is a pony made for me, lol. He will sit happily in my new apartment :)

This was a fantastic box, Saja! Thank you so much!!!  :biggrin: Now, off to sample some of these snacks...

EDIT: Omg... I missed a package! Hold on, i'll grab photos. I'm so glad I noticed it before throwing out the wrap!

Look at the itty bitties! The tamagotchi characters are SO SMALL. Maybe quarter sized? Sooo cute! And the parrots! Are they LPS? They're marked 1994 Kenner... which I only know as the company that originally made Blythe haha. Himespetchi - the character with the pink teardrop shaped head - has a little eyelet screwed in her, I might turn her into a necklace. Ugh, I love these. Tiny things are my weakness!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 10:57:14 AM by Skitterbug »

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2015, 11:28:21 AM »
Another great box!! I love the custom! And those rio plushes are too cute!! Congrats Skitterbug!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2015, 08:16:05 AM »
I'm going to brag on the lovely box I got from Jennifer! Right now I don't have pictures because my laptop is slow to load and times out before they load, and I can no longer use Taptalk since its disabled here.

I got some very thoughtful and beautiful gifts. I got two copies of Alice in Wonderland to add to my book collection of the books. One is really neat with a cover I haven't seen before. Then I got a tiny unicorn figure that is also a zombie. My students will love it. I'm putting it in my classroom! Then finally two really cool things I got a dvd collection that has some of Vincent Price's horror flicks. He is my favorite, and I actually didn't have some of these.

Finally I got an adorable pocket watch necklace where it has little Alice in Wonderland images. Thank you Jen for such s thoughtful box! I love it. :hug:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2015, 05:52:03 PM »
So glad you liked it all Skitter, when i got you an read your list i was like WHAAAT lol how am i gonna find stuff! But the more i looked the more cool things I found!!! And that set i loved too with the stickers an lanyard in it thought they were super cute. The pony was as you did say you would accept a parrot or tamagochi pony! And she was waiting for some paint! She is a winger, or was a summer wing pony.
The parrots from Rio were actually just as you collected Parrots, an those little parrots i do beleive are vintage LPS but im no expert. SO yep, hope you liked the tim tams!!!! And the rest of it all, lol i found some really cool things that never new excited with this swap. love it!!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Kitkumi

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2015, 07:37:16 PM »
Wiccanpony1 was my AMAZING swap partner, and I am so glad I have finally gotten a chance to sit down and get my brag pictures off my camera. First, an overall shot of the goods! Minus the chocolate that was sent along. It didn't survive the after work munchies lol (but let me tell you, it was delicious)

Everything in this box was just perfect! I got some adorable Minion stickers and a cute charm pen and a postcard! I love getting postcards from people from their local areas :D (I am also not sure why this picture keeps posting upside down...)

Then there was some great How To Train Your Dragon items, including such a cute little string doll Astrid! She's living on my dragon key chain now :D And that poster! I'm going to use it as a cover for my trading card binder. I also got a blind bag pony that happened to be of my favorite color combination (was that intentional? If it was, thank you! If it wasn't, great pull! :D ) and little Rarity! I love her, she ranks up there as my favorite with Luna :D There was also a pack of original series Digimon Cards (when I opened them they were all new to my collection! *squee* and some Sailor Moon stickers and a little art book

But the last thing is the most unbelievable gift in this entire box... Wiccanpony1 went WAY above everything and got me my grail of all grail items! I couldn't believe it when I opened it  :shocked: I've been trying to hunt down a hard cover copy of Lieral for probably a decade and Wiccanpony1 managed to find one!  :frolic: :freak: :newpony:

I want to give  Wiccanpony1  a HUUUUUGE THANK YOU!!!!  :cheer: :hug: This was such a thoughtful box to open, I can tell how much thought you put in to everything and I really appreciate it, and it was so great to get to sit down and open after such a very, VERY long work week. So thank you again!!! *lots of hugs*

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2015, 10:10:07 PM »
Hey guys so MADDIE was having trouble uploading her pics, so I am posting them for her!! Here's what she got from Jennifer2004!!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2015, 12:45:57 AM »
Here is my loot from Pyrodarknes:

I got some cool watermelon, foam cat and unicorn stickers
:muffin: Pony and another g4 pony keychain
Pokemon badge and some little critters. They kinda remind me of the original LPS.
annnnnnnnnnnd:
A demon fox Kurama figure!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: I have been wanting it for a while.

on the shelf

THANK YOU

close up of critters
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:09:54 AM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2015, 01:12:38 AM »
Awesome.  Glad you like it
thos little animals were like kinder eggs and were very popular here in the 90's .

Glad that it all arrived safe and sound and relatively quickly too. :D

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2015, 01:46:53 AM »
Love the new boxes:) everyones done a fab job x

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2015, 11:10:52 AM »
Thanks Mkia! :hug:

Also, these are great boxes everyone! Is that a tiny opossum?
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal