collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 Experts, I need your help!  (Read 341 times)

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
G3 Experts, I need your help!
« on: June 25, 2015, 07:09:06 AM »
Hello all!

Some time ago I got several G3s in a lot, and yesterday I got into cleaning them. The think is I have no clue if they are worth selling, or if I can just give them to my kids. I usually only give them fakies or G3s I see around a lot and that I think must not be very valuable. But these... Some I have never seen before (which doesn't mean other thing that I don't pay attention to G3 so I don't know them at all). I have looked up the names in Strawberry reef, but I haven't got much info other than that.

Could you please help me? I also have some extras: clothes like bikinies, a rain coat with a hat, yellow "high heel" shoes and a pair of butterfly wings.

Thanks!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PrincessStarlily

• Ponyland Historian
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Jeremiah 29:11 - God has a plan for you!
    • View Profile
Re: G3 Experts, I need your help!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 10:55:49 AM »
I'd say that the Euro McDonald's one (dark blue with sun) is a little more sought after in the US than the rest you have. Also, I think Baby Keen Bean (the last you have listed) is more uncommon than most, but still not worth a lot. I'm not an expert, though, so it's hard to say what they'll sell for in today's market. I think most common G3s at this point go for $5 and under; some for $7 or so. It really depends on who you're selling them to and what they're willing to pay. :) I don't have Keen Bean, and if I was buying ponies now would be interested in her. You'll just have to ask around. Good luck!

Thanks to Storm.Runner for my avatar and SDS for my sig!
Painted LaceMelody RoseJuniper JoyStarlily

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 02:53:19 PM »
The pegasus and the babies, along with the McDonald's pony, are the only ones that I see that are really more noteworthy than the rest. Lots of people like them for customs, since they aren't just the plain ol' earth pony mold. But PrincessStarlily is right- none of them are going to make you rich. Truthfully, they'll probably sell for about the same as they originally cost in the store- about $5.  That's about what you would spend on a new toy for your kids, so tah-dah! You actually just SAVED money!
Hope this helps!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 03:01:12 PM »
The pegasus and the babies, along with the McDonald's pony, are the only ones that I see that are really more noteworthy than the rest. Lots of people like them for customs, since they aren't just the plain ol' earth pony mold. But PrincessStarlily is right- none of them are going to make you rich. Truthfully, they'll probably sell for about the same as they originally cost in the store- about $5.  That's about what you would spend on a new toy for your kids, so tah-dah! You actually just SAVED money!
Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help! I'll give most of them to my kids, and the ones that look nicer (good tinsel, no marks, so and so) I'll try to sell. They won't make me rich, but I don't feel goo giving to my kids ponies in such a good condition (they are still very small and they don't care about uncut hair or good tinsel)... And if they don't sell, well, I'll keep them as future treats for them ^^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 05:14:04 PM »
I agree with what has been posted - all of them are in the $2-5 price range. And, as with G3 in general, they can be hard or time consuming sellers. I think they would be perfect toys for your kids and nothing to worry about giving them some more play time in their lives.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal