collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Squishy Pops Ponies question  (Read 753 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Squishy Pops Ponies question
« on: June 06, 2015, 06:26:04 PM »
So I've bought the equivalent of an entire box of the little Squishy Pops ponies (they come in a little pink ball) and I have only been able to get Fluttershy, AppleJack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle.  I've also gotten their charms and the little colored beads that go on the bracelets.  I know that you can only get Rainbow Dash from the necklace set, which I have not seen anywhere, but the box shows Lyra, BonBon, Trixie, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle along with their charms.  Has ANYONE found the non-mane six?  I'm just wondering if they're even available in this wave or if I just haven't had good luck finding them.

Niksilp

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Squishy Pops Ponies question
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 03:24:02 AM »
It sounds like they must not be available yet... which is some serious false advertising considering they're on the box.

Also, you are much more tolerant of buying Squishy Pops than me... |D I bought two the other week and was not pleased to find out there's no guaranteed pony inside and that I'd wasted $2 on plastic I'll probably end up tossing. I don't plan on buying anymore unless I know exactly what I'm getting. :/

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 01:32:08 PM »
I cant find the email with the details unfortunately but I believe its a wave thing - those characters will be included in later releases (although they are going to be packed again with the first released ponies).
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 06:38:41 PM »
It sounds like they must not be available yet... which is some serious false advertising considering they're on the box.

Also, you are much more tolerant of buying Squishy Pops than me... |D I bought two the other week and was not pleased to find out there's no guaranteed pony inside and that I'd wasted $2 on plastic I'll probably end up tossing. I don't plan on buying anymore unless I know exactly what I'm getting. :/

Well, I plan on repainting the little balls to look like Pokeballs for my nephew. so the non-pony ones aren't a complete loss, but I was a little disappointed the first time I bought them and got beads.

I cant find the email with the details unfortunately but I believe its a wave thing - those characters will be included in later releases (although they are going to be packed again with the first released ponies).

I wish they wouldn't have advertised them all on the box if it's in waves.  Maybe they can't release the new ponies because the CMCs don't have their cutie marks in the show yet and the designs might change.  Oh well.  I might attempt to customize some of my duplicates, but it would be nice not to end up with so many of the same ones while attempting to get the new ponies. 

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 01:10:19 PM »
The CMC are coming with tags with their names on it rather than their symbols apparently so they dont even have that excuse :( Unfortunately the box will have been designed so that it can be used on multiple releases without a redesign or reprint - money saving exercise probably.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 11:26:34 PM »
I found more Squishy Pops today.  The first wave is in a purple box.  You will only find Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy along with their beads/cutie mark tags in that set.

The second wave is in a PINK box.  I found Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, BonBon and Trixie along with the aforementioned five.  I didn't happen to find Lyra or Scootaloo, but they're supposed to be in there, too.  I ended up with mostly beads this time  :pout:, so maybe next time I'll get more ponies.  I got Apple Bloom's name tag and it just says her name on it as it was previously reported to be. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal