collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Favorite Fast Food Joints  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Crystal-Sushi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Consistently broke :0
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Fast Food Joints
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2015, 04:20:52 AM »
I don't really frequent fast food places as a whole - not that we have that many in Brisbane XD Most fast food makes me feel really ill, not sure why, but I think I might have an intolerance to preservatives. My favourite place to eat overall would be this tiny hole-in-the-wall Japanese place in the city called Kodoya - their Tokyo Chicken Udon and takoyaki are delicious <3 It's also where the BF and I had our first date sooo....
I finally found my grail! :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2015, 11:51:05 AM »
Edd's in london (50s diner ) has chips and burgers and hotdogs and pitchers of lovely milk shake yum !!!
i dont like mcdonnalds  kfc or burger king really so if there was a choice between them and a greasy  spoon cafe it would be the cafe every time!! xaflame

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2015, 12:00:33 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm KFC. I will never go there for chicken but because  I LOVE their coleslaw and mashed potatoes!!!!! My mom used to get a large container of their coleslaw just for me!!!! :-3 Their biscuits go so gooood with their mashed potatoes. I can make a meal out of those 3 sides and a drink and leave stuffed!

Post Merge: June 02, 2015, 12:05:35 PM

Yeah the homestyle Arbys were the whole reason I would tell my mom to go to Arbys for dinner as a kid. Back when they did the "Good Mood Food" slogan was the last I saw them. I would always tell my mom to get me a Martha Vinyard raspberry vinegrette salad and homestyle fries and that made my week! My mom would eat off the chicken in the salad and steal a few of my fries before she got home xD  Bit yeah, nothing tastes close to them! Homestyle fries were definetly one of a kind. They were never greasy, always hot, and crispy on the outside and mashed-potatoey in the inside!!! I always loved the skins on them! Wendys can imitate all they want but lightning cant strike twice....unless Arbys brings them back!!! They were the best with melted nacho cheese or that weird sauce they had!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:08:17 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2015, 12:19:47 PM »
Starbucks.  I need my coffee.   :blush:
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2015, 12:36:53 PM »
Starbucks.  I need my coffee.   :blush:

This!  I  must have my Starbucks!  I've at least started drinking iced lattes instead of the great evil that is the Frappuccino.   :lol:

As far as actual fast food places go, my favorites are Chick-fil-a, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, and Firehouse Subs.  I also like Subway when I'm trying to be slightly less bad than the previously mentioned places. 

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2015, 12:59:06 PM »
I'm also a fan of KFC coleslaw & Taco Bell cheesy gordita crunches.

Raising Cane's: I love their chicken fingers & honey mustard.

Panera & Paradise Bakery: Soup in a bread bowl & coconut chocolate chip cookies

Subs: I have a local convience store that has a deli counter that makes my favorite club subs with Boar's Head turkey, and ham plus bacon. Mmm :)
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2015, 02:15:31 PM »
Taco Bell, it's so nice that you can sub beans on anything on the menu, as a vegetarian this is convienent.
Subway, bring on the veggies!
I'm not a fast food consumer very often...

YES!!!  :ohyeah: :iconclap: :dance2: Someone who feels my pain! Lets go out to lunch to TB together!!! This is EXACTLY what I posted about Taco Bell, its a vegetarian fast food paradise! Well... its the best we got atm! :blush:

It's the only fast food that I crave. Well, hit me up if you ever travel north! LOL.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Always dresses in style
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2015, 09:00:26 PM »
I've eaten more than my fair share of fast food over the years.

In-N-Out Burger - Absolutely amazing.  Pity the nearest location to me is a 1391.30 miles away...

Five Guys - Another great chain, one I'm thankful put in a location about a mile from my house.  I should really eat there more than I do but I'm not sure my arteries could take it. ;)

Pizza Hut - I prefer local pizza places but Pizza Hut does the trick in a pinch.

For casual dining Texas Roadhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings (would be nice if I had a local one), and Quaker Steak & Lube (likewise) are all favorites too.
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

Offline Cron Sacchariferous

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Cities in Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2015, 09:21:52 PM »
Guys.. I can't read past the 5th post. Its making me hungry and its 12pm!! D: *hungrymosterproblems* lol..

Wendy's: I love there new fry do-over and the chocolate frosty is super awesome.
McD's: I have no idea what they put into the nuggets, but I'm always wanting them! SUPER ADDICTING!
Five Guys: FRIES.
Taco's Bell's: Chicken Baja Chalupa's till I die.
Starbucks?! Did anyone say breakfast sandwiches and melty, buttery pastries?!
King of Burgers, big statement I should say.. I know this is bad, but I'm weak for those $1 menu Rodeo burgers.. xD

Yep.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2015, 01:29:49 PM »
I am a FREAK for Jack in the Box! I love their spicy chicken sandwiches, their stuff jalapenos, tacos, and sourdough jack. Definitely my top fast food place.

I'll admit I also like McDonalds burgers even though a lot of people think they are gross.

When it comes to pizza, I really like a place local to St. Louis called Cecil Whittaker's pizza. They make only St. Louis style pizza. Another good place local to our city is Pi's. They are both totally opposite in style of pizza but they are both so delicious.

When it comes to fast food breakfast I really like Hardee's biscuits and gravy. I just hate their commercials. So demeaning to women....

I also love Taco Bell. I'll admit their food smells like fresh dog poop but dang is it so yummy. I love their Mexican pizzas, chicken quesadillas, and chili cheese burritos.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 01:31:39 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »
Glad I opened this topic AFTER lunch. :p

In-n-Out ranks very high on my list. They're probably my first place contender actually! I think part of my love of their food is that they don't exist any further east than Texas, so I never got to try them until I moved to California. And oh man they're milk shakes are fantastic!

I do have a soft spot for McDonald's cheeseburgers and apple pies. The fries are so so for me. I tend to only really like them when they're soggy! XD

I did try Whataburger when I was Texas for business last month, and while I wasn't super impressed with the burger the sauces were AMAZING. Would definitely go back just for more spicy ketchup!

Chik-fil-a was a big favorite of mine, but their rather vocal politics have turned me off of their food. Which is a shame because they had the BEST waffle fries. Wendy's has replaced them for fast food chicken and I rather like their spicy chicken sandwich. And of course frosties!

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2015, 12:15:39 PM »
My favorite fast food places are Chick-Fil-A for chicken, Sonic for hamburgers, Five Guys for fries (though really, I love fries from ANYWHERE)... when I was a child Wiernerschnitzel was my ABSOLUTE favorite for hot dogs, but they don't have them where I live now. Also a big fan of Culvers and Freddy's... and, not gonna lie, sometimes McDonalds hits the spot.

I am NOT a snob when it comes to fast food.  :lol:

Offline Lilithdrff

• Altered Soul
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Crazy Cat Lady
    • View Profile
    • AlteredTime Design
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2015, 02:09:38 PM »
In n Out - soooo going to miss it after I move to Seattle :(
Starbucks - need coffee to survive!
Carls' Jr. - not gonna lie...Western Bacon Cheeseburgers are a guilty pleasure
Popeyes - their shrimp is mmm mmm good!

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2015, 03:19:05 AM »
Taco Bell and Chipotle are really the only ones I get excited about going to.

There are quite a few chains mentioned that I have never been to. We finally got a sonic nearby but I haven't made it there yet. Milkshakes look so good on the commercial s.

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 08:47:32 AM »
My top favorites would be Skyline Chili, Gold Star Chili, Penn Station and Wendy's

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal