collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on two G4 Castles please?  (Read 271 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
PC on two G4 Castles please?
« on: May 28, 2015, 08:51:37 AM »
The pony room has begun to spill over into my fiances computer room, so I've decided it is time to clean some things out that I don't need. I originally picked up these two castle sets for the ponies in them. I poked around ebay to see where the prices stood, but they were all over the place, so I was just wondering what the general consensus around here was. Both the Canterlot and Wedding Castle are missing the ponies that came with them, but everything else they came with is still there. The Canterlot Castle has some minor shelf wear in places, but other than that is in good condition.

Thanks!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC on two G4 Castles please?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 09:04:53 AM »
My perspective on the G4 castles is that the bulk of the worth comes from the exclusive ponies- obviously that's why you bought them! :P
No idea on the canterlot one, but the Wedding Castle Id guess around $20 for no ponies. I know they can go around $50+ with the ponies and the outfitted ponies can go around $30+ themselves. My fiance found one complete in box with ponies from craigslist for $20, but that was obviously lucky!
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 09:36:57 AM »
My perspective on the G4 castles is that the bulk of the worth comes from the exclusive ponies- obviously that's why you bought them! :P
No idea on the canterlot one, but the Wedding Castle Id guess around $20 for no ponies. I know they can go around $50+ with the ponies and the outfitted ponies can go around $30+ themselves. My fiance found one complete in box with ponies from craigslist for $20, but that was obviously lucky!

I fully agree (and you were right! I had to get that shine bright Luna :D lol). I was thinking about $20-ish for the Wedding Castle, so glad to get some feedback on that. Also great find on craigslist! That sounds like it was a steal :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 01:36:24 PM »
Unfortunately without the ponies it will knock things back a little. I would think perhaps $15 for the Canterlot Castle set but its shipping could put people off unfortunately. The wedding castle was available off and on for a couple of years and was discounted in a lot of places after release so again without the ponies perhaps $12.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal