collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Atlas- an Epic OC  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Atlas- an Epic OC
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2015, 02:46:51 AM »
What an absolute beauty! I can't believe how much detail you put into painting his maps, that must have taken forever :o

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2015, 03:39:56 AM »
  :iconclap: :thumb: :yippee:  Epic doesn't even begin to describe him IMO!   :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:
*huge massive grin* :biggrin:  This gorgeous pony has me making grabby hands every time I look at him!! I think it was very wise of me to have Cherry send him directly to clones as I would have swiped him for myself....*cough cough*  I mean I would have been tempted to keep him for myself ..ahem...  :angel:  :good: :bateyes:  :flirty: :silly:   :whistle: :blush:
You can see why though right?   ^.^ and yes my inner geek is screaming too!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him !!! :lovey:  :dribble:  :lovey:  :dribble:  :lovey:  :dribble:
I've always loved  Clones' Ponysona Atlas and I think this one is especially amazing and unique - Cherry you are AWESOME!!! :worshippy: your skills are amazing!!  :bigups:   :art:  I am sooo proud of the work you did on him and all the little details  (just wow!!! :faint:  :dropjaw: ) - it was a load of fun to work with you as well!! :lovey:   :frolic:  :happy:
 and I'm equally happy that you love him too Clones  :newpony:  :squee:  :cheer:  - I wanted to send you something really special  cos you are completely awesome as well! love ya loads my friend! you totally deserve him !!!    :hearts: *grabs clones and Cherry in a massive tackleglomp *  :tackleglomp:  :deathhug:  :heart:

I am still having a serious case of grabby hands here though :P 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline shimmlight

• Saviour of all Cowkind
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 04:58:44 AM »
This is probably the best custom I've ever seen. I absolutely love it!

:rainbow: Wantlist :rainbow: eBay Listings :rainbow: Arena Sales :rainbow:

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 05:03:53 AM »
OMG he is stunning! I would definitely have a hard time letting go of him if he'd been in my possession.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 08:13:17 AM »
Absolutely amazing! The detail is great!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 09:34:29 AM »
Oooooh.... he his gorgeous!

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 09:44:31 AM »
Thank you all so very much for the sweet comments!! :) It's very, very much appreciated!

Clones, I am So very happy that you love him!! :lovey: I have been an admirer of your Atlas for a long time, always stopping to appreciate his design whenever I came across him. I was ever so pleased when Ringlets put out the secret search for a customizer to create him. :happy: And I'm sure that working with Ringlets made him even more special in the end. Grabby hands aside she made it pretty clear that he was a special pony for a very special person. :momiji:

Ringlets!! Let's do it again soon!! You are always such fun to work with!! :frolic: As happy as I am to have this project checked off, I am sad too. :silly: I'll just have to send you random PMs from time to time just.. well just cause!! LOL :hug: Lurve you, chickie!!!

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 11:55:14 AM »
Since I got secretly watch this guy unfold on Cherry's table. I have to say, he's even more awesome that I imagined he could be!

Offline U2QueenBee

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2015, 01:57:29 PM »
That's amazingly well done! (Is it sad that I recognised Middle-earth right away from the top photo before even reading the description? :blush:)

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2015, 09:30:58 PM »
he is amazing!! Love all the tiny details
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2015, 12:02:43 AM »
Wow! He is very cool! And the little maps are all so awesome and detailed!
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2015, 04:12:08 AM »
I'm sure that working with Ringlets made him even more special in the end. Grabby hands aside she made it pretty clear that he was a special pony for a very special person. :momiji:

Ringlets!! Let's do it again soon!! You are always such fun to work with!! :frolic: As happy as I am to have this project checked off, I am sad too. :silly: I'll just have to send you random PMs from time to time just.. well just cause!! LOL :hug: Lurve you, chickie!!!

Awww you're so sweet! thank you hun! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   Clones is special in the nicest sense of course and it was fantasic to be able do something like this in secret as a surprise for such a lovely person :ninja: :lovey:   and yes it was loads of fun to work with you on this amazing guy!  loved every minute!!! :tackleglomp:

I ....actually do have some more projects lined up for you :nod: Sooo since you mentioned it I thought I'd spring it on ya right now just incase you thought you'd got away safe after finishing Atlas  lol  :snicker:  - I just need to save some monies first and give you chance to rest your creative skills for a bit after this one. I think you'll like what I have planned for you next  :bateyes:

hehehe  you are welcome to send me random PMs anytime you like sweetie :P  -  but beware - you will get long rambling incoherent typo filled smiley filled (and sometimes nonsense filled in need of deciphering) messages in response!!!!   Clones will be able to tell you that this is the truth since she deals with my essays..*cough* I mean PMs regularly :silly:  :silly:  :silly:   :good: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2015, 04:52:36 AM »
~Amazing!~
Everything about him is perfection, especially his colours and the inclusion of Australia, which I did a little dance at seeing like a fool lol.  :P

I'm imaging a custom atlas pony of earth now and wanting, you're work is breathtaking.  :biggrin:
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2015, 06:55:03 AM »
Verte, thank God I had you and Ringlets to share him with or I'd have gone Nuts over the last four months!!! NUTS!! :drunk:

ooooo Ringlets you are in for it now!! More and more insanitiez!!!! :frolic: Mwahahahahaaaa!! You can eshpeckabigle a PM from me soon! (ooo, lookit, it's contagious!! :silly: )

That's amazingly well done! (Is it sad that I recognised Middle-earth right away from the top photo before even reading the description? :blush:)

I would know Middle Earth, too. Of course I actually have the metallic map of Middle Earth, so I should recognize it! LOL

~Amazing!~
Everything about him is perfection, especially his colours and the inclusion of Australia, which I did a little dance at seeing like a fool lol.  :P

I'm imaging a custom atlas pony of earth now and wanting, you're work is breathtaking.  :biggrin:

I love to make people dance like fools it's one of the little pleasures in life!! LOL

I had so many cool ideas when I was researching and designing this guy that I am  seriously considering doing another mappish- globeish type of pony in the future. Wouldn't be for a while, though. My plate is (as usual) full at the moment.
:silly:
  Thank you for posting, ponies!! :momiji:

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2015, 08:45:44 AM »
Wow what a beautiful present!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal