collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WeLoveFine Chibi Not-Blind-Boxed Vinyls  (Read 11924 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Re: WeLoveFine Chibi Blind Box Vinyls
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2015, 08:11:49 PM »
ok. i'm not a fan of chrysalis, but that one is pretty cute.

do you think they'll have the orders open for a while?
maybe i can piggy back on someone who want discord, but not twilight or muffin. *good luck*

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2015, 08:14:39 PM »
I totally want Chrysalis and Rarity, but I dunno if I can justify paying $15 each for them without seeing them in person? And of course Discord is "set exclusive" xD:

It is great they are allowing us to buy them individually, though. I hate blind boxes/bag when it comes to figures.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2015, 08:21:08 PM »
I ordered a full set because I think Discord looks insanely cute, even if he isn't one of my favorites.  I was going to order just Chrysalis and :muffin: at first, but... I think this set has grown on me.  I'm actually just really happy that WLF listened to us.  I know we've been giving them flack (and rightfully so) for the other things they've done, but for them to completely change how they were selling items due to the massive amount of backlash is pretty great.  Good for them! 
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2015, 08:33:28 PM »
I ordered a full set because I think Discord looks insanely cute, even if he isn't one of my favorites.  I was going to order just Chrysalis and :muffin: at first, but... I think this set has grown on me.  I'm actually just really happy that WLF listened to us.  I know we've been giving them flack (and rightfully so) for the other things they've done, but for them to completely change how they were selling items due to the massive amount of backlash is pretty great.  Good for them!
yeah I am very surprised they are listening to everyone about it and made it so you can pick which pony you want. I guess they realized how much money they would miss out on if they kept it like they originally had planned.

Quick question: for this preorder, when you place the order do you pay right now or do you pay in december when they ship out? I think i am going to go ahead and get chrysalis for now...I just can't resist. xD

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2015, 08:39:42 PM »
yeah I am very surprised they are listening to everyone about it and made it so you can pick which pony you want. I guess they realized how much money they would miss out on if they kept it like they originally had planned.

Quick question: for this preorder, when you place the order do you pay right now or do you pay in december when they ship out? I think i am going to go ahead and get chrysalis for now...I just can't resist. xD

Yeah.  I mean, they were going to make money either way, but I'm sure they'll make more this way.

If you use a credit/debit card, they don't charge you until it ships. ^.^
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2015, 08:49:35 PM »

Yeah.  I mean, they were going to make money either way, but I'm sure they'll make more this way.

If you use a credit/debit card, they don't charge you until it ships. ^.^
A lot more money! :D
Plus, this would save me shelling out a bunch of money in the future just to get the exact character(s) I want. xD now if only Funko would follow suit...

....And that seals it for me! :D Now if only I can navigate their page where I can buy Chrysalis because that page aint too friendly with my iPad tablet (please dont sell out of her before then please dont sell out of her before then!)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2015, 09:25:03 PM »
Awesome! It's glad to hear that WLF listened to customer concerns! :) I might have to pick these guys up, but I'll wait to see how they look IRL first. (Plus, I'll have more money then. XD)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2015, 09:30:04 PM »
Not having to pay until it ships is what sealed the deal for me. I hate paying for pre-orders up front (except when it comes to Disney LE doll and DVD/BR releases) so I avoid places that do that.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2015, 09:36:55 PM »
Not having to pay until it ships is what sealed the deal for me. I hate paying for pre-orders up front (except when it comes to Disney LE doll and DVD/BR releases) so I avoid places that do that.
I find it kinda handy, depending on what it is. The one site I would usually preorder anime figures from require you to pay upfront, but at least by the time the figure releases, I don't have to worry about having the money in my account or not since i had paid earlier. (Plus keeps me from preordering a bunch of things and forget that I have to pay for it all later xD).

If anything, I wish sites give you the option of either paying upfront or paying later (even if for the latter, you get punished/banned/strike-held-against-you if you don't pay within a certain time [such as a week] the item comes in stock).

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2015, 10:40:14 PM »
Im sad they changed how many is in the complete case, sure normally one would not need a double set, but i was gonna ask a friend of mine if she wanted to split a case and make it cheaper for both of us...even with the pricecut, it still don't bring down the amount of mony me and my friend would have saved on buying together. I really don't wanna sound cheap or greedy but neither of us have much money.

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2015, 12:45:06 AM »
:lmao: They changed their tune pretty quickly and I'm glad for it! Now I just have to decide who I want to buy. I'm still iffy about preordering when their eyes are photoshopped on but they'll likely sell out before we see any final products.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2015, 01:08:49 AM »
YES!!!!! Now i can buy a whole army of little :muffin: lol XD And maybe Chrysalis because she looks adorable :D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:45:58 AM by Archer »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2015, 02:47:44 AM »
THEY LISTENED TO US!  Go check the item page now, you can buy them individually! :frolic: :green:

No way!!! So unexpected! Yay to everyone who complained <3

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2015, 03:53:12 AM »
Never seen a company before that THANKED us on the page for calling out their BS.  LOL

Putting in an order for a complete set sometime today :D

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2015, 05:21:25 AM »
Never seen a company before that THANKED us on the page for calling out their BS.  LOL

Putting in an order for a complete set sometime today :D

Haha, right?  I saw my name as one of those being thanked and was like “I'm buying a full set!" They really could've ignored us, but the fact that they listened AND thanked us...crazy!  I do hope that this is the beginning of WLF taking the opinions and comments from their fans into account.
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal