collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SDCC 2015 Exclusive - Online 28th July  (Read 51232 times)

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: SDCC 2015 Exclusive - Online 28th July
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2015, 11:41:11 AM »
I've been checking every day since I really do want to see who the Hasbro MLP exclusive is- and am DYING to see the Jem exclusive.  I think these two are usually announced at the same time.  "Girl lines" always get announced last  :huh:
boo :(
for the Jem exclusive I would love to see Jacqui Benton!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »
I've been checking every day since I really do want to see who the Hasbro MLP exclusive is- and am DYING to see the Jem exclusive.  I think these two are usually announced at the same time.  "Girl lines" always get announced last  :huh:

Well there is a CI doll that looks a LOT like her already, and was probably made for that purpose (Jacqueline O'Rion) https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/6u6ku9VwE8bBR3oiiAuY66wmSUB4UpRG9k1KTHvOQiTCGuWFGVWQcB7N1-ezx-PH8_IROncofjDr17oTVnpgTc56Ay5S080cgtmdBw=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.integritytoys.com/images/web_85077_Full.jpg   so I am hoping for something like Like a Dream Jem.  (Also I doubt SDCC will go with a more obscure character- probably those will be released only through INtegrity). 

Funko is going to release some new exclusives today- I am hoping the pony exclusives will be in the lineup (preferably nightmare moon version of LUna) but I won't hold my breath...

Aaaand no.  Funko's release has some cute things, but no ponies.  DANG!

Offline Jordan

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2015, 12:14:22 PM »

Well there is a CI doll that looks a LOT like her already, and was probably made for that purpose (Jacqueline O'Rion) https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/6u6ku9VwE8bBR3oiiAuY66wmSUB4UpRG9k1KTHvOQiTCGuWFGVWQcB7N1-ezx-PH8_IROncofjDr17oTVnpgTc56Ay5S080cgtmdBw=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.integritytoys.com/images/web_85077_Full.jpg   so I am hoping for something like Like a Dream Jem.  (Also I doubt SDCC will go with a more obscure character- probably those will be released only through INtegrity). 

Funko is going to release some new exclusives today- I am hoping the pony exclusives will be in the lineup (preferably nightmare moon version of LUna) but I won't hold my breath...

Aaaand no.  Funko's release has some cute things, but no ponies.  DANG!
eh, I would like to collect funko yet for the price and the quality it doesn't really add up :/ I was hoping over time the quality would improve but sadly no :(

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2015, 01:27:57 PM »
So a couple of days ago-  TRU announced that its SDCC exclusives will be:

* Daring Do
* Maude Pie
* Celestia

Wait, TRU has SDCC exclusives? I didn't even know they sold exclusives at the con... so how am I going to get Daring Do?!  :cry:
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2015, 01:35:17 PM »

* Daring Do
* Maude Pie
* Celestia

Wait, TRU has SDCC exclusives? I didn't even know they sold exclusives at the con... so how am I going to get Daring Do?!  :cry:

I don't think they're true exclusives.  They call them "exclusives" every year, if I'm not mistaken.  Talking Queen Chrysalis and EqG Zecora were their SDCC exclusives last year.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2015, 01:43:01 PM »

* Daring Do
* Maude Pie
* Celestia

I don't think they're true exclusives.  They call them "exclusives" every year, if I'm not mistaken.  Talking Queen Chrysalis and EqG Zecora were their SDCC exclusives last year.

Really? They both turned up in Australia... I hope that's still the case because i just read an article that says they won't be on shelves, only online after the show? But there's contradicting information... I really hope they have an international store release because TRU US is hit and miss on international postage even being offered.

Thanks Moonbeam :hug:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 01:47:05 PM by Tulips »
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Jordan

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2015, 01:56:32 PM »

* Daring Do
* Maude Pie
* Celestia

Really? They both turned up in Australia... I hope that's still the case because i just read an article that says they won't be on shelves, only online after the show? But there's contradicting information... I really hope they have an international store release because TRU US is hit and miss on international postage even being offered.

Thanks Moonbeam :hug:
I think by "exclusive" they mean you can only buy them at TRU :D like Pony Mania and Walmart's Through the Mirror set~

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2015, 02:03:41 PM »
Yup, what Jordan said!  They're exclusive in that TRU is the only store that will carry them, but they'll be revealed at SDCC (even though we've kinda seen them already). ^.^

As far as I know, the only SDCC MLP exclusives that don't show up on store shelves would be those from Funko and Hasbro.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2015, 02:06:29 PM »
It is possible that the TRU exclusives may be online only, or at least one of them. I know back when they had Winx Club dolls, they had the SDCC exclusive dolls (IIRC, Daphne and before that the blue/regular Believix Bloom con exclusive)  on their website shortly after SDCC.

But generally for MLP, they just mean they will sell the store exclusive early at the con. I recall brushable GitD Zecora was like this when she first came out. So I wouldn't worry too much. :)
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2015, 03:08:00 PM »
I believe the ones sold at SDCC have a little yellow "SDCC exclusive" sticker on them, which differentiates them from the regular store release. So the ones sold at the fair are exclusive in that regard as you won't get the sticker on the regular release... :P But nobody really minds and it doesn't seem to add value.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2015, 03:25:21 PM »

* Daring Do
* Maude Pie
* Celestia

Right- The TRU "exclusives" are exclusive only in that they will have them at SDCC at their booth (yep they will be there)  - and they will be released at TRU at sometime thereafter.  It's definitely a gimmick.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2015, 05:20:38 PM »
tick tock tick tock
Hasbro the clock is still ticking~
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2015, 06:49:40 PM »
Thanks everyone for confirming that the TRU exclusives will be available in stores, you've all put my mind at ease. ^.^
I can't wait to get Daring Do, Fashion Styles are my favourite ponies. :P
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2015, 07:22:51 PM »
They still havnt announced anything for MLP??? Come ON ALREADY HASBRO!!  xD

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #149 on: June 12, 2015, 09:55:21 PM »